Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Duskyylilac thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 8 years ago
Wonderful epi finally misunderstandings cleared between ishveer and sharul having cute moments... Every part was superb 😳 πŸ‘ πŸ€—
naush2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Iovely updates.cant wait for next.
Bloomfield thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
So finally things got sorted out :) Happy for them <3

ANd ShaRul are <3 too...they are cute and make a nice jodi ;)

Can't wait for the next one !!
IshveerIsLife thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
So cute by a cutie. Update soon dearie  πŸ˜³
amazing3 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Glad things are sorted now...like Sharman and Parul's new relationship. happy you didn't kill Sharman. Nice updates Sakshi πŸ˜›
..BABYGIRL.. thumbnail
nice updates dear..<3
keep it up.. :))
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Episode 34
Finally the day they fixed came and parekh's were welcomed by the waghela with a happy welcome. As they entered the house they planned the date for the engagement of parul and sharman when they only had the date after the two months of time where there was a normal life running for both parekh's and waghela's where all the people were happy and so enjoying with their life style. As the time runs at its own speed there was time leap of two months.
After two months.
The date of sharman and parul engagement.
There was a lovely women who would turn out as a mother by next 5 months was seen with the baby bump. It was none other than the cutest women and the queen of the waghela king the beautiful ishani. She was seen dressing herself with the baby in her womb.
Ranveer: (came behind her and was hiding something ):ishani
ishani(getting up with the baby bump): haan ranveer have you got ready and what are you hiding?
ranveer: it is not for you
ishani(with a cute look); for your daughter right
ranveer: haan right how did you find out
ishani: from the day i am pregnant you are doing everything for her only not for me (she went to turn)

ranveer(turning her with one hand to him): ishani wait a while please now can i give this to my daughter.
ishani(with a smile): haan sure
ranveer:( kneeled down and brought his hand out with a cute little teddy bear that would be of his hand size): " elo baby this is the cutest gift papa giving it for you for being 5 months old.
ishani getting the doll from him : bahut cute lagriu
ranveer(with his trade mark smile): haan
ishani: tk let me go down ranveer
ranveer: (holding her): arrey all the arrangement is done you didn't see i have closed the door of our room that means what
ishani: means what
ranveer: means ranveer has not only brought the gift for his baby but for  (pinching her nose) his wife also
ishani: gift?

ranveer: haan turn and see the mirror the gift will come
he made her turn to the mirror
ranveer: close your eyes
ishani closed the eyes with a smile

Where ranveer took the box from the drawer which he kept in the morning and opened the box and took out a platinum chain and made her wore it and asked her to open the eyes.
ishani (seeing herself in the mirror with the platinum chain): ranveer aye... nice but... why this is for now
ranveer: (turning her to him): you look so beautiful now your beauty has doubled now . this is a small gift that anyone would give his wife but you are going to giving me a great gift out of sacrificing and bearing many things
ishani: what sacrifice bearings
ranveer(holding her close): you are sacrificing your sleep, your diet for the growth of the baby you are going to bear the pain for the baby and my happiness for this i cannot give any gift ishani
ishani(with a smile): its all the happiness ranveer being a mother is a boon to all the women i am enjoying the pregnancy and thank you for the gift and dress yourself and come down fast the engagement would start.
ranveer: haan i will

ishani went down and the arrangements were ready she was slowly walking for the baby welfare.
amba(with a smile): ishani
ishani: maa
amba: you had anything
ishani: nahi maa but i will have after the engagement
amba: haan if you want anything tell me fine
ishani: sure maa

As ranveer was coming with his blue sherwani ishani was not able to take her eyes from him he looked so cute and innocent in his own way.
As he came down parul was dressed up well where sharman was so cool and romantic now a days. all were dancing and were happy at the happening event the people whose marriages were in the problem is being solved because of the single engagement.

Finally ranveer came on the stage and started to talk " thank you for all the people to attend my family function today we have planned the engagement of my sister parul . She is going to get engaged with a nice guy if we give her to him she would be happy for her life time he is a hard working and a man who respect the women as well her feelings that is none other than my wife's brother my friend as well my brother in law sharman parekh.
Sharman came to the stage with a new groom smile where mithesh baa were happy and chaitali was over joyed and then the amba and lakshmi was more happy on the event.
Parul came on the stage with lakshmi where lakshmi had the decorated plate with the ring where sharman was with chaitali where she was excited like a small kid. As their engagement was happening with a nice moment where sharman took the ring from chaitali and made parul to wear it with a romantic smile to her where parul getting ring from lakshmi and made sharman to wear it with a shy smile.
ishani was so happy that there is going to be a happy life for both the people she like as she was smiling at the event there was a voice behind her saying " hello" she was almost got scared and turning where ranveer was smiling innocently.
ishani: ranveer tum i was scared
ranveer: why you are getting scared you should not be scared you are the women who would fight everything right
ishani : haan
ranveer: fine where you happy at the event this is because of you
ishani: haan i am so happy but it is not by me it is because of you the idea may be mine but the execution was your but you made it very lovely.
ranveer: haan fine tk today i am going to take you to a place
ishani: where

ranveer: where there are more feelings of this ranveer will you come
ishani: i would come with you anywhere even that is hell
ranveer:(with a smile): but i won't take this ishani to any hell because she is itself this ranveer's heaven
ishani: (smiled with a shyness): fine when we are going it is almost night now
ranveer: haan i am going to take you in midnight only so no problem okay i will come and take you
He went from her and was seeing his guest where ishani was imagining where he would take her.
As the engagement was over all the people had their dinner and all the guests left and all the others retired to their room where parul was going to the room a hand pulled her behind a pillar where she could see it was sharman.
parul: you?
sharman: haan me
parul: leave me somebody could see me
sharman: if they see let them see why i am engaged to you know
parul: oh really (as she thought something her eyes had tears)
sharman: arrey parul what happend
parul: i am happy at the moment but i pray that our marriage should happen

sharman(with a smiled wiped her tears): i know parul two times your engagement was broken but let me promise you our marriage will surely happen okay so don't cry
parul: nahi sharman when those marriages broke i was okay because i didn't have any feelings for those guys but as i started to spend time with you, i started to grow some feelings for you but if something happen to this marriage i really cannot bear it because i ...(
she stopped )
sharman(coming in front of her): because you
parul(became shy): kuch nahi
sharman: arrey you came to say something tell me
parul: i won't i would say some other day

before he would hold her she ran to her room where sharman was seeing her with a smile in his face.

To be continuedπŸ˜‰

Bloomfield thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Beautiful! Waiting to know about the place now...Keep rocking sweetie!
..BABYGIRL.. thumbnail
nice chapter... where ranveer is taking ishani..??? a small request plz make sharul marriage happen this time...<3 cnt see the girl heartbroken...
malsa thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
um enjoying dere nok jhok more😳😳😳 any way nice update.keep it up😊😊