Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Duskyylilac thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 8 years ago
Amazing ...keep writing ...ur updates are very lovely and ishveerlicious and I'm enjoying their fight too
cuteii thumbnail
nice episodes plzzz do upload the next parts
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: amazing3

Very quick updates and so interesting. Nice job dear. Brilliant story. It has progressed and still progressing very well. ๐Ÿ˜›

Amazing Sakshi. ...lol..๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Thank you so much for your comment amazing 3 glad you liked it thanks๐Ÿ˜Š
naush2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Iovely updates Sakshi asusual.plz update soon.
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: malsa

woww...amazing.ur a brillnt writer.i want to c jealous ishani.(only a request).update soon dr.cant wait to read da rest ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Thanks malsa for your comments daily let me try that too thanks for the idea๐Ÿ˜›

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shaktiluvradz

kudos darl..๐Ÿ˜Š update soon. mujhe na show sw zyadha tumhare story ka expectation  hai..luv u ishveerโค๏ธ

Thanks you shaktiluvradz no words to thank you ๐Ÿ˜›

keep reading and commenting๐Ÿ˜›
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MM123456

Wooow ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ โญ๏ธ How did I miss all those updates? ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Sakshi dear you did an brilliant job with the updates ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜ณ So parul and Sharman , what a great idea ๐Ÿ˜‰ Newer saw that coming but I think they make a cute couple ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Coming to ishveer , loved RV and ishani 's convo in the rain it was so beautiful , ishani ,ight be upset and angry at ranveer but the love and care is always evident in each word , each action and in her eyes And my Ranveer Loved how he could stop staring at his wife from the office And how he worried about her and the baby โค๏ธ โค๏ธ I so loved it yaar ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Really astounding job with the updates dear ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜ณ You have done an brilliant job and do please update soon ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Can't wait to read more ๐Ÿ˜ณ

With love
MM

Thanks a lot MM

you made a lovely comment your comment was so nice to read thanks for liking my idea
always keep reading and comment your all comments is what keep me going
once again thanks a lot for all the minute comments you give that makes me more encouraging ๐Ÿ˜›
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ranveerishani78

Amazing ...keep writing ...ur updates are very lovely and ishveerlicious and I'm enjoying their fight too

Thanks you for the comment ranveerishani78

keep reading and commenting which make me encourage to write the story thanks๐Ÿ˜Š
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: cuteii

nice episodes plzzz do upload the next parts

Thanks for liking my episodes and keep reading cuteii
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 31
In the next day morning.
Ranveer got ready and he was coughing and sneezing. As he got drenched in rain yesterday the effect he got today. He came down
amba: ranveer aav  kana kav.
ranveer: nahi maa get me a hot tea that would do
amba: kya hua ranveer tum tku na?
ranveer: haan maa mein tku i got bit cold hence i don't like to have anything

amba: arrey how did you get cold
ranveer: i got drenched in rain maa so only
amba: you could stay in home today
ranveer: maa mein bilgul tku if i start working i would become fine or else i will feel sick so please okay
amba: tk but if you cannot means you should come home fine
ranveer: haan fine maa
Ranveer having hot tea left for the office where ishani was walking on the road. He stopped his car near her

ranveer: ishani to office only know get in
ishani: nahi its okay i will come by taxi
ranveer: arrey baba i am not calling for you
ishani(with bit anger): haan mein jantiyu you are calling your daughter right
ranveer: haan what is the doubt in it fine get in
ishani with the anger look got in the car. As he was driving he was coughing ishani saw him.
ishani
: kya hua tum ko you are coughing
ranveer: tumhari problem kya hain its my health my cough so better don't ask this stupid questions fine rv don't like these kind of questions.

ishani (with anger in thoughts): he is coughing and i know when he was getting drenched itself and now he is acting as though nothing happend
Ranveer coming to the office.He got down and ishani got down and she took her phone and made a call.
ranveer: don't you come inside you are going to stand here and work
ishani(cutting the call): that is none of your business office time is 9.45 its just 9.30 right now so after 15 minutes only you are my boss fine

Ranveer giving a angry look walked inside the office.
ishani(again making the call): hello this is apollo medical shop
assistant: ya mam how could i help you
ishani: haan i am ishani i need a tablet for cough and can get fever anytime so get the tablets to prevent that
assistant: ya mam where should i deliver
ishani: deliver in rv broking linking road branch it is a new office need the route call my number

assistant: ya sure mam
As ishani started to work where ranveer was in his tiered mode after coughing a lot he almost got tiered.
rv: (calling rishab): is there any meeting today
rishab: no sir today you don't have any meetings
rv: fine (taking a deep breath) thank god i don't have any meetings today.

He rested his head in the chair and closed his eyes so that he felt better.
ishani got the medicines from the receptionist where the assistant has delivered it.
while working her thought was around ranveer
ishani:(in thoughts) he should not have the lunch outside let me give the lunch i have brought.
As it was luch time all the staff were leaving to the dinning room to have the lunch.
sameera: ishani  you are not coming to have your lunch.
ishani: nahi let me have it after sometime now i don't feel hungry
ishani making sure everyone left knocked rv's cabin with the lunch box. Rv who was bit sleeping in his sitting position opened his eyes and made sure some one is knocking the door. He pressed the button hence the door got opened where ishani was entering.
Rv:(making himself bit okay ) tum what do you want?
ishani: nahi wow
rv: kya nahi.. wow
ishani: sir please don't have lunch outside today have this lunch today (she kept the lunch box in front of him) and (keeping the medicines on his table) after having lunch take this tablets you will be fine.
Rv(giving a sharp look): i don't want all this i know where to have my lunch take all this (he was coughing very badly)

ishani held him in his cheeks and gave the water glass: drink this water sir please
he pushed the glass it got broke in the floor ishani was bit confused
ishani: aye kya hua you are not well
ranveer: (with a bit anger): you don't want me but you want me to be healthy right
ishani(with a shock): sir

ranveer(in a second): just stop calling me sir ishani (he was behaving like a child)
ishani: (with a firm voice holding her stomach): baby dekho your papa is not fine and he is not having the food and medicine you love your papa right tell him he need to be healthy for your sake at least.
ranveer(with bit emotional look): haan beti i will have
ishani(with a smile opening the lunch box and there was his favorite binndi

ishani took a spoon and gave it to his mouth he was having without facing her after some spoons
ranveer: its enough i cannot have more
ishani: tk at least you had this fine take the medicines
ranveer(like a child): nahi i don't want mein tku tum jav and have your lunch can i order some other lunch for you
ishani: nahi it is more than enough

ishani giving a hidden smile to herself and left the cabin taking the medicines with her.
ishani was working and all the colleagues were working with their chats as well. It was time to leave.
Sameera: ishani i am leaving you too come it may rain anytime
ishani: nahi sameera i have this one file to be looked after so after 30 minutes only i can leave you go bye
sameer giving a smile: fine ishani

ishani when everyone left thought of ranveer: he didn't even come out today let me check him and take him with me.
ishani knocked the door he didn't open for long time. ishani using the key guard opened the door and was shocked seeing ranveer.He was lying in the table with sleep. ishani going near him wake him up when she could feel a high fever on him.
ishani: ranveer
Ranveer slowly go up and saw her like a child who have fever and he could open only half of his eyes
ishani(holding his shoulder): kya hua ranveer
ranveer(with feverish voice): nahi ishani mein tku light fever that's it

ishani: this is why i said to have the medicine why you didn't have
ranveer:you only gave the lunch with your hand but you didn't give medicine with your hand right
ishani(with concern): tk come with me(she held him and he came walking tiered with her)

There was heavy rain started where she held the umbrella from her bag and held above them and brought him to the back seat of his car and made him sit. He was resting his head in the seat. ishani came to the driving seat and when she was upto start.
ranveer: ishani don't drive now the rain is heavy so no driving wait for a while the rain may reduce
ishani: nahi ranveer you need a doctor let's go home and call the doctor see how you are shivering
ranveer: but don't risk now i am okay (he was resting his head and was shievering)

ishani(in thoughts): this tablets will cure his fever if i give he will have it the rain was heavily splashing on the car windows where ishani taking the umbrella and coming out and coming back to the seat and sat near ranveer and kept the umbrella a side she took the tablets and water and kept behind the car.
when she touched him he held her hand and his body was at high fever ishani bringing the love to ranveer made him to lay on her lap.
ranveer: ishani tum
ishani:(keeping her finger in his mouth and low voice): let me give the medicine have it.

She kissed his forehead and then took his hands and rubbed it with her hands where ranveer was seeing her from her lap and again she signed him to get up he somewhere got him energy and got up in her look and was seeing her with love ishani held ranveer's cheeks and made it rub with her cheeks where ranveer closed his eyes and coming out of the rub gave a kiss to his cheeks and coming to the other cheeks gave the rub through her cheeks and gave a kiss and finally seeing his eyes signed to lay on her lap he was like a robot doing what all her eyes said to him again laid in her lap as a child she held his face
ishani(in low voice): dekho have the medicine don't argue for now okay
she kissed his lips "the kiss which will act as his medicine the kiss that had only love than desire, the kiss that showed only affection than passionate" After the kiss she saw him with love and took the medicine from behind with water and made him sit and took the tablets and made him have it. He had it. The rain was stopped.
They don't know what to talk after these things ishani moved to the driving seat and the drove to home. They reached the home.
ishani: (without facing him): let me call maa and then doctor
ranveer(who had a fresh look getting down from the car): no i don't need any one i will go. And don't call the doctor because none of the doctor can give the medicine called "love" i got it today(he throw a smile and took the car key and started walking towards the house)

ishani seeing him smiled and walked towards the servant quarters. Seeing both the lovers walking opposite side but with one soul the moon was having its bright light.

To be continued๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰