Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Episode 26
When sharman was saying this all had a stunned look.
Baa: what are you saying sharman?
sharman: haan baa she is the reason for everything that happen today. sharman started narrating the incident to everyone
. disha was at the highest shock that she got caught.
disha: nahi baa sharman bhaiya is telling lie how could i do it why i should do it i am parekh's daughter ..
As she was telling these things there was tight slap in her cheeks that was none other than baa. disha had a shock look towards baa.
disha: baa..
baa: chup karo just shut up disha how dare you. from you one can learn how they should not lead a life. you know what have you done today you have destroyed a girl's life. this is how parekh's do hoe dare you?.it was only you.. only you... behind this disha..
ranveer: (bit loud): nahi its not anyone's fault it is only mine(his blood was hot)

ishani keeping her hand in his shoulder: nahi ranveer what did you do keep calm
ranveer with a angry young man avatar shook his shoulder making ishani's hands fall down from his shoulder.
ishani(with a bit shock): ranveer...
ranveer: just don't call me like that ishani.
ishani: ranveer kya hua please be calm i know everything is unfair but..

ranveer:(angry tone); but what.. but what every thing will happen to my sister because of your family i should keep calm right.
amba came to ranveer:for this what ishani will do please be calm
ranveer(same angry tone): you know maa why i allowed her sister after coming home after long days just for this ishani. i really don't know how this girl(disha) can create problem to the house she is living in. it is all my fault that i am giving shelter and food to the people who cause me problem...

This words somewhere hit the parekh's and ishani's self respect.
ishani (now turned anger): what do you mean ranveer.. that means we all are here for our food and shelter...you will speak anything in anger right... baa came forward and hold ishani's shoulder and signed to be calm
ishani: nahi baa i thought hum sub ek parivar hain but he has showed the difference with his words today.
turning ranveer towards her where the angry ishani and angry young man ranveer were face to face.
ishani(with confirmed tone): i know what happen to parul is a unfair thing. the person behind is my sister if you say to punish her i will surely i will ranveer but for that you have touched the self respect of my family mr. rv what do you think we cannot live without you
ranveer:(angry tone): i didn't mean it but your family has caused a great damage to my sister and my family
amba: ishani please be calm he does not know what he is speaking in anger
ishani: in anger he can speak anything maa? as though we are behind him for our livelihood we can give anything for a good life money property but not self respect.
when she was telling ranveer (in angry tone): hey hello if you want to go go please don't create a scene(getting humiliated in parul's marriage was seen clearly on rv).
ishani coming to home where all the parekh's followed her. All somehow came to home where ranveer went to his office to calm him down. ishani packed all the things were baa, sharman, chaitali, mithesh, pratik were ready.
ishani(coming down to baa): baa did i do anything wrong.
baa(with a smile): nahi ishani but you are leaving ranveer for us that is unacceptable we will leave the house you should not
ishani: nahi baa you are my family how can i leave you all as it is..

ishani and family was leaving out of the house with their self respect where there was a voice calling ishani when turned there was amba and parul coming towards them.
amba(with tears)ishani ruko you said all are one family and leaving now
ishani: maa but what ranveer said today was not like that please maa leave us .

amba: no ishani you are pregnant how can i leave you like this
ishani: i will take care of it maa
amba coming to baa: baa at least you say it baa.
baa: no amba we should not have stayed here but we have done it we are leaving you at least call ishani for us she is risking her life
ishani: no baa you are my family how can i leave you like that.
amba:(in firm voice): you at least stay in the servant quarters please
ishani: even that is ranveer's know maa.. then why should we. we will see a house

amba hugging baa in the ears of baa in low voice: baa i know it is a great problem that happend but if we leave it like this our family will be destroyed ranveer has said it in anger for that i will ask sorry but if we allow them to separate we will be separted forever please baa.
baa(in low voice): haan amba what you are saying is right as elder we should not allow them to separate fine i will..

amba coming out of the hug...
baa to ishani: ishani beta we can stay in servant quarters
ishani: but baa
baa: ishani we will give them rent so that it will be our house
amba:(getting shock first but to make them stay here she shook her head):haan ishani you give rent to ranveer so that no problem your family will be here you are pregnant i can take care of you please ishani

ishani with bit stuborness: tk maa for you but i won't enter your house
amba: hmm fine
ishani seeing parul: i am really sorry parul
parul with smile cum tears: why you are asking sorry bhabhi its okay i am fine

ishani(in concern voice): i know parul how it will be i have undergone such situation but because of that only i got ranveer. your marriage can be stopped but disha but let me promise you your marriage will be resumed by this ishani and with a lovely partner for you. But promise me (held her hand ) you won't go to depression or any other decision please parul ...
parul: promise bhabhi i will be back soon but come to house bhabhi
ishani: no parul i will be in the servant quarters itself.

ishani's family has come to the servant quarters were amba made every arrangements for them and amba and parul came home. ranveer coming back to normal came back to home where amba stopped him
amba: stop ranveer what have you done today. how can you say a word against them
ranveer(calmed now): maa i really was ashamed of marriage being stoped that's why

amba: for that you will speak what ever comes in your mouth now parekh's has left the house
ranveer: kya
amba: you said them to leave and now you are asking what they left
ranveer: maa ishani

amba: haan she too you messed up everything ranveer even we are worried for parul but for that how can you show your anger towards ishani and family.
ranveer: maa let me search them and bring them back (he headed to the door)

amba: ranveer stop i have stopped them and made them stay in servant quarters and they will give rent to you here after
ranveer: rent?
amba: haan because of rent only ishani accepted to stay here or else she would have gone somewhere. now leave them she is angry on you . you talk to her in the morning.

ranveer with a sorry face remembering his words: oh i had anger on disha how could i should it to all the others
parul: bhaiya
ranveer: parul i am sorry but

parul: its even hard for me to come out but don't worry everything will be normal please i promised bhabhi that i won't take wrong decision please bring all of them back bhaiya it is disha's mistake for this what others will do please bhaiya
ranveer: haan mein jantiyu parul i have done a stupid thing but i will bring them back and your marriage will happen please be patient okay
parul(with tears hugged ranveer): haan bhaiya

ranveer coming to his room saw ishani's photo: i am really sorry ishani i have made a great humilation to your family sorry he held her photo
ishani (in servant quarters with ranveer's photo): how could you ranveer i loved you more when you take care of my family but today you have done a mistake which i can never forgive
you

Scree splits on ranveer holding ishani's photo with tears and ishani holding ranveer's photo with tears come firm decision

Note: sorry for these two episodes without ISHVEER romance but There is going to be a different LOVE HATE SAGE OF ISHVEER with HAPPY PARUL marriage.

To be continued๐Ÿ˜‰
amazing3 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Ooh, Ishani went to the extreme. Meeting anger with anger is not the right thing  to do. ...
Disha is so cunning. ...she needs to be dealt with. 
Ranveer and Ishani should please sort things out soon...

Sakshi, lovely update. ..
Duskyylilac thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 7
Superb dear... Hope their misunderstanding will be clear soon ๐Ÿ‘ lots of hug Sakshi
malsa thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
hey um sry.i couldnt comment.i was lit bit busy.๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ anywy nice updates plz continue.๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ plz update today itself.cnt wait to read๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 27
Ranveer who was sleeping sitting in the floor and resting his head in bed woke up and rubbed his eyes. His eyes was searching for his wife but after coming to reality everything happen yesterday night came in front of him.
ranveer: if i tell something in anger she will leave the house that too with the other family members.. haan i was angry for that she will leave the house.. that too being pregnant with my daughter.
He got up and made himself ready and came down where kailash, amba, lakshmi, and parul were sitting with the sad face. The effect of marriage being stopped is seen in everyone's face. All were having breakfast with heavy hearts.
Ranveer(bit ordering mode): maa get me the breakfast
amba was sitting quite
ranveer: maa i am telling you bring me the breakfast
amba: hello i am not ishani you can't order me like that right
ranveer:(the scene turned bit comedy): maa.. i didn't order you i am asking for the breakfast.
amba: there is no breakfast for the person who does not obey the elders in this house

ranveer seeing others plate: maa
amba:(bit loud voice): if you want breakfast go out and have it and have your lunch dinner out itself
Seeing amba angry he held her shoulder: maa what happend to you you are angry on me.
amba: (see turned her face to other side): haan i am
ranveer (kneeling down to her): kya hua mera maa ko?
amba: how could you allow them to leave the house how can you tell a word against them once we all were against them and you safe guarded them right now all are fine but you have messed it think about ishani she does not have her mother now and she is pregnant we should take care of her right..
ranveer: maa i know i spoke wrong for that she will leave the house  she could have waited for some time she will decide what ever she thinks

amba: (holding ranveer's hands): ranveer we know what happen to parul is not good but for that what ishani and others will do everything will be sorted out once ishani and others come home
kailash: haan ranveer we should bring them back it is your responsibility
parul: haan bhaiya without them house is silent i want all of them back please bhaiya
ranveer (after a thought): okay maa have you given them breakfast
amba: i have sent to others and i will take the breakfast for ishani now

ranveer: maa i have some how hurt baa a lot first i should see all of them and ask for forgiveness at that time ishani should not be there
amba: why ranveer.

ranveer: maa i know her well she will be angry and she won't allow me inside so give her the breakfast and take her to some temple and give me a missed  call i will go and talk to them all okay
amba(with a smile): tk

amba took the breakfast for ishani and went to the servant quarters.
ishani came out in her new look (all the readers imagine the salwar look of ishani during the office episodes). simple yet elegant.
ishani(with a smile): maa
amba: ishani come on have your breakfast
ishani: you could have sent together know maa
amba: i said you right what i give only you should have i will take care of your health
ishani:(with smile having the breakfast): maa i need your permission
amba: for what
ishani: from today i am also going to office

amba(with shock): but for what ishani
ishani: now we are not in ranveers house we are here for rent we need to look after our needs so only sharman bhaiya salary is not enough i was going to office before marriage know maa so no problem i will

amba: to ranveer's office only know
ishani: nahi maa my friend has suggested a office so i will go for an interview today please maa i will be careful i won't stress myself
amba: nahi ishani you should not stress yourself
ishani: maa this child is even precious for me i will take care of myself
amba: (with half heart): fine even now i am not satisfied but be careful and should have what i give
ishani: fine maa

as she was having the breakfast she completed the breakfast.
amba: baa i will take ishani to temple baa we will go and i will drop ishani in the office she want to go
baa: tumhari bahu meri permission que?
amba: smiling: tk baa shall we ishani
ishani: haan maa

when they were heading towards the door they found manas and disha (with tears)
ishani(with angry face): why did you come here
disha: where we will go we all are one family right
ishani: see disha i know you never accepted me as your sister from my small but today let me tell you i will not accept you as my sister .(facing manas) please manas take her with you. you love her a lot right please take her with you she will hurt all the people's heart i cannot see it please take her.
manas: but ishani
baa: but what manas ishani is telling correctly please take her if we are with ranveer or we are away we no need her you are there to safeguard her please take her with you and keep her happy so that others won't face any problem because of her (facing disha): you don't deserve anyone's affection

disha and manas left with no other way manas: let us go to our maa papa house disha
disha (with crocodile tears): tk (in thoughts) no there is no other go
ishani taking her files and leaving with amba.
baa: ishani think again should you work
ishani:haa baa but i will be careful i promise you all i will go with maa to temple and i will go to the interview

smiling she left the house. Amba gave a missed call to ranveer.
Ranveer who was in his house seeing amba car leaving the house had a escaped look went to the servant quarters. He was standing in front of the house with a bowed head where baa saw him and a happy smile came in her face.
baa: ranveer come
ranveer: baa...(he was hesitating)
baa: arrey kya hua come in  mitesh, chaitali, sharman she called all

ranveer coming in slowly fell in the feet of baa where all came to the hall
ranveer: i am really sorry baa i didn't mean it actually
baa made ranveer stand: ranveer come on
ranveer: please baa forgive me and come to our house
baa: nahi ranveer we cannot

ranveer: i am sorry baa please come for me i should have not done it i actually was ...(he was bit crying)
baa: ranveer dekho tumhari baa once how we were the enemies but now friend right meri ranveer ha na tum
ranveer: haan

baa: but it is not that easy ranveer we should have stayed away but we were in the house you call ishani and take her with you we will be here itself.
ranveer: baa actually i didn't mean it please baa forgive me this time i promise you if you all come with me only i and ishani can be united  i know ishani well if you are not coming she will never come to me

ranveer turned to mitesh chaitali and sharman: please all of you forgive me please come to the house
baa: ranveer haa we will

ranveer was very happy
ranveer: tk come baa all of you come
baa: but not now ranveer
ranveer: but why baa

baa: ishani won't come that easily you know her right she is same as falguni in ego she won't forgive easily she was more hurt than us so you should make her calm
ranveer: (with firm voice): fine baa but you all should help and never forget even this ranveer sometimes says something in anger never forget you all are my family
ranveer hugged baa emotionally and all the family had a cute smile.

baa: ranveer ishani is going for some job interview
ranveer:(with doubt look): job
baa: haan she accepted to give rent to you and because of that only we are able to be here or else we would be some where so she said she is going to job
ranveer: baa i have a plan

baa: kya ranveer
ranveer: baa now i should take care of her she is going for job if we tell also she won't listen i am going to plan a new company i have the budget ready i will know the office she is going in and i will get the office. in business it is business development by the by way to take care of ishani how is it
baa: arrey dekhra nice plan

ranveer: but i need the name of the office
baa: arrey it is so easy now amba has took ishani to temple once she reach there she will leave her in that office only from her you can get the office name
ranveer: that is my baa

Baa and ranveer had a cute smile and side hug

To be continued๐Ÿ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 28
Ranveer coming out of the servant quarters calling amba.
amba(seeing ishani near in thought): how can i talk now.
ishani: kaun hain maa
amba: tumhari bapa
ishani: attend it maa

amba: haan tum mandir ka andhar chalo mein arreyu
ishani: tk maa

amba attended the call.
ranveer: what is this maa to take the call this much time.
amba: ishani mera saath hain ranveer
ranveer: oh i am sorry maa tk where are you now
amba: we are in the temple
ranveer: fine tell me the temple
amba said the temple to ranveer
ranveer: after the temple you will drop ishani in office right
amba: haan  how you know

ranveer: maa i met baa and others and all are happy only ishani is up to forgive me
amba: really
ranveer: haan that is not a problem now you all are with me right so no problem now i will come to that temple before you worship and come out of the temple
. I will follow the car and find the company ishani is up to work okay
amba: for what
ranveer: that i will tell you maa

amba: tk
amba and ishani were in the temple where before they come out of the temple ranveer came to the temple and found the car and was waiting at some distance with his car and was careful that ishani should not see him.
Amba and ishani was coming out ranveer seeing ishani coming down the steps: you have this much ego right but i love it ishani the way you protect your self respect is so nice the angry towards me is lovely i love it even my wife.
As he was thinking they both got in the car and the car was moving ranveer followed them at a distance and finally it stopped in the office. ishani got down and waved bye to amba and amba car left the place ranveer parked the car and was following ishani without her knowledge and saw the office in that building. He noted the office name  and saw ishani through the glass door of the office and was lost in her simplicity.
ranveer:(seeing ishani lips from distance): you know ishani when you are angry with me that time you will look so cute to me even now i want to kiss your lips with love but,.. but kya karo .. we had a fight fine
he left the building..and went to his office.
In the evening coming home.
ranveer: maa did you ask ishani whether she was selected in the interview
amba: nahi
ranveer: what is this maa you should have asked her right
amba: why ranveer?

ranveer narrated the plan to amba
amba: haa that is right if you are near her we won't have any problem ranveer fine let me find out
amba coming to the servant quarters found ishani.
amba: ishani what happen to the interview
ishani(with smile): haan maa i am selected

amba after talking to her for sometimes left to the house and informed ranveer about ishani being selected.
ranveer: fine maa no problem everything is set
ranveer analyses the company: it is the company going in loss as many people left the company they hired new staffs. so it will be of low price we can get the company and that to a share broking company now the diamond company is going good so we can again get share broking in one branch
ranveer: hello is it bull and bear shares this is rv please connect it to your boss
Boss: hello rv sir
rv: can i get your company

boss: but sir
rv: i will give you extra money that you ask
boss: fine i am happy sir even i am running in loss but why would you get a company going in loss
rv: that is not needed can i get your company
boss: sure so when can i get the
money
rv: right now i will transfer and transfer the rights of the company i will send my PA be in the office and tomorrow morning rv should be the boss

His PA completed all the formalities and the company was in his Rv hand.
Rishab: sir can i change the name board of the company
rv: no not needed today after two or three days we will
Rishab: fine sir

In the morning
ranveer coming down
ranveer: maa i have got the new office and it is a business extension (he fell in her feet)
amba: all will be success dekhra
ranveer: and the additional news is there is your bahu working
amba: she know it

ranveer: no maa she does not know and you all don't show that you all know this early
amba: fine we will. take care of her
ranveer: sure maa

Ranveer having breakfast left for the office where ishani was also ready and she was going to the office.
ishani going to the office for the first day met the colleagues and asked her job for the day.
sameera (let me use the old colleagues name here guys): hi ishani
ishani: hi
sameer:i am sameera you are new to the office
ishani: haan this is my first day
sameera: that is amazing ishani you have come today and today there is going to be new boss to the office
ishani: oh really fine

They were chatting and finally there was a hipe with all the colleagues with a announcement that boss is coming.
Rv the King of Dalal street was coming out of the car like a lion and a romantic hero for his wife.
As all were seeing for the boss ishani was also waiting for the boss where she was really shocked by the entry of ranveer the rv to the office she is in.
As he entered he had a smile to his employees.
Rv started addressing the his employees where ishani was at her highest shock.
ishani(in thoughts): how he came here is it planned or co incidence
rv : hi everyone

There was a big hi from his employees
rv: i am rv i have got this company i don't want anything more than sincere work from all of you let you all introduce you all as i come to you.
rv to employee: hi

employee: hi sir i am Lalit sharma
rv: nice name lalit
As seeing employee by employee
Rv coming to ishani face to face acted as thought it is a co incidence
rv: tum yaha?
ishani does not know what to react
rv: what are you doing here
ishani: i am a employee sir i have joined this office
rv: (acted with  unexpected look): employee? fine my name is rv (he showed his hands for hand shake)
ishani(with stubbornness joined her both hands): welcome sir
rv:(with a rv look): tradition fine?
Next one was sameera
sameer: hi sir i am sameera
rv (seeing ishani to flirt): oh really sameera. you are sameera  or shakira you look that good

sameer(with smile): thank you sir
ishani (in thought): he is going to be a father of a child and he is flirting

Finally ranveer giving a rv look without smile to ishani and left to his cabin

where ishani was standing clueless

To be continued๐Ÿ˜‰

Edited by sakshi5050 - 8 years ago
amazing3 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Very very nice updates Sakshi. ...story is going well. 
Ishani is showing so much attitude forgetting that her husband is also her family. ...

Waiting to read what happens next. ...
Duskyylilac thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 7
๐Ÿ˜ณamazing sakshi ...wondereful epis loved it ...pls update soon im waiting... lots of hug ๐Ÿค—  ๐Ÿค— ๐Ÿ˜‰ Edited by ranveerishani78 - 8 years ago
Bloomfield thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wonderful updates sweetie...Keep rocking...I'm loving the way of your storytelling!!
Erasa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Shakshi lovely yaar. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ