Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ruhi_ishra thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago

Hey Friends
I am overwhelmed with your love, you all gave to this story.
Sorry to keep you all waiting

I have written this within an hour. So please bear with grammatical mistakes.
Guys I don't know I m not happy with this update. I missed my Ishita in this

Well Do read and leave your suggestions for this .Give your 2 precious minutes in commenting. I 'll be waiting

---------------------------------------------------

PART 6

Time flew like an arrow.

They became more comfortable with each other. Their meeting increased. Whether through Simmi or Dr Batra, coffee or lunch date, shopping or movie...They just needed some excuse to meet each other.

One fine day, Raman had a bad day in office. He lost some important business deal. In the evening he was meeting Ishita in a park. Though it was evening, it was not crowded much.

He waited for her an hour. An hour later she turned. Raman was now angry on her.

Ishita - Raman woh ek new patient tha...

Raman in anger emptied his whole day frustration on her.

Raman shouted on her - What do you want to say. Only you are busy. I m free.

Ishita - Raman I said..I had new case.

Raman - You wasted my time. Ishita you always have an excuse ready.

Ishita -Raman I am sorry. Really Sorry. I wasted your time.

She turns and walks away. He realizes what he has spoke in anger and felt guilty for shouting. He ran behind her.

He turned her and noticed she was crying. He cupped her face.

Raman - Hey! Ssh You are crying. I am Sorry

Ishita still sobbing - Nobody ever talked to me in that tone.

Raman - Ssh. Ishita. I didn't mean that.

She was now crying louder. He hugged her.

Raman - Stop crying bacha. I am Sorry. I didn't mean that. Please forgive me.

She shook her head negatively. A strand of hair was disturbing her. He tucked it behind her ear. She closed her eyes in anticipation.

He sucked her tears as if taking away her pain. Next he kissed her eyes then her nose. He then moved to her neck.

A small moan escaped from her mouth as his lips touched the most sensitive spot at the crook of her neck.

He started kissing her jaw line and rested near her corner of her lips. Ishita was losing herself in him. He was about to claim her lips when a shrill sound brought her back. She immediately opened her eyes. Realizing there position she backed off first.

She pushed him little, turn and left leaving him standing alone there.

Raman thinking - Ishita Whatever happened between us just now is Love. I know you love me too.

Two days passed.

Raman called her, but she was not receiving his calls. She was not even replying to his messages. He was getting restless.

It was the day of Simmi's appointment with her. He thinking it as good chance to meet her went along with Simmi.

CLINIC

Raman - We have an appointment with Dr Ishita.

Neeti - Sir you wait. She is busy with her patient.

Raman - Ok

Few minutes later, Neeti told them to go inside, with Ishita completing her previous appointment.

Simmi entered first followed by Raman. They had a brief eye lock. Ishita broke that first and looked at Simmi.

Ishita - Hi Simmi. How are you

Simmi - Hi. I am good

Ishita smiled - Great. Mr Bhalla you wait outside I want to talk to her alone. She was avoiding any eye contact with him. While on the other hand his gaze was fixed on her. It was disturbing her.

Ishita - Mr Bhalla please she repeated again

Raman - Sure He walked out not before giving her a final stare.

Outside the cabin he was confused with her sudden indifference towards him. He badly wanted to talk and clear this between them.

20 mins later Simmi walked out of her cabin. Raman immediately stood up.

Simmi - Bhai! Let's leave. This was my final session.

Raman - Ok. That's great... Let me thank her.

Simmi - Bhai. Actually she has two more appointments. She is busy with her patients. I have thanked her on our behalf. I was planning to gift her something from us. What say!

Raman just smiled and walked out with Simmi to parking.

Another day passed like this.

Raman in office - Why Ishita! Why are you ignoring. We need to sort this. Enough of this hide and seek games. Today I won't let you run away from me. Today you have answer me.

He left his office to meet her, determined to end this today.

PHOENIX APP

Later that evening

Ishita's situation was not less. She was missing him too. But something was stopping her. . She was doing some file work when door bell rang. Thinking it to be delivery boy she opened the door.

Without looking at the person she turned and went to get her bag.

Ishita still searching for change in her bag-Aapke pass change hoga.

Raman entered her house - Ishita

Recognizing his voice, She turned and first time looked at the face of the person for whom she opened the door.

Ishita - Raman Aap

Raman - Oh! You still remember my name

Ishita - Raman what are you doing here. She was looking everywhere, other than him avoiding any eye contact with him.

Her indifference provoked him more. Next moment he bolted the door.

Ishita - Raman what are you doing

Raman was slowly moving towards her. With his each step towards her, she was nervously taking a step back.

Soon he pinned her to the wall. He caged her between his arms.

Ishita slowly - Raman

Raman - You are avoiding me from past 3 days

Ishita looking down - I m not. I was busy

Raman - Stop this Ishita. Stop it right now. I m not a fool.

Ishita - I don't know what you are saying.

Raman - So may I know what kept you so busy that you didn't got 2 mins to reply me back.

Ishita - I ..I told you I was busy

It was getting difficult for her to speak. Their newly developed proximity was affecting her.

Raman - Fine! So let's talk now

Ishita - Raman please leave me alone. Please

Raman - No. I can't. We need to sort this. He kissed her forehead.

Ishita closed her eyes absorbing that moment in her.

Raman - I love you. I love you Ishita

She opened her eyes immediately hearing that. His words sank inside her. It took few mins for her to compose herself.

Ishita took a deep breath - But I.. .I don't love you..

Raman smiled at her reply. He came closer to her. He blowed near her ear - You are very bad in lying

Ishita - I m not lying. She repeated again trying to be more convincing this time.

Raman pressing him more to her - Oh Really! You don't love me. Then what happened between us that day.

Ishita - Nothing happened that day. We have nothing between us.

Raman was now losing his patience but tried to be calm with her. - So we have nothing between us. Then tell me Ishita you were not missing me from 2 days

Ishita - No

He kissed her eyes.

Raman - You were not waiting for my call

Ishita - No He kissed her nose

Raman - You don't like when I m near you

She closed her eyes - No

He kissed her cheeks

Raman - You don't like when I touch you

Ishita breathing increased - N..no

He kissed her ears - You don't love me. Then why your words and body speaking different things. Why are you not pushing me? You like being with me. You like my touch. You know why because you love me too.

She looked at him with teary eyes.

He continued - I was right you are very bad on lying. You love me Ishita. I can see that in your eyes. I don't know what is stopping you. But I promise you Ishita .Very soon you will confess your feeling to me.

He came closer and moved near her ear while his cheek rubbed with her.New sensations were arising inside her. Next he sucked her earlobe. - You love me Ishita. He repeated again. She was losing herself in him. Her knees were going weak.

Ishita - This is wrong Raman. She pushed him with slight force. You are wrong Mr Bhalla. I don't love you. Please leave my house.

Raman - You love me Ishita. He looked straight into eyes. His eyes were filled with love, unconditional love for her.

Ishita - Stop this Raman. Yeh kya pagalpan laga rakha hai. I said I don't love you. Just leave my house. Now

Raman again came near her- Mera pagalpan tumne dekha hi kahan hai tumne. Till now you have seen my friendship. Now you will see my love. My mad love for you.

With that he kissed her cheek and left her house.

Ishita looked at him leaving. She went behind and closed the door.

Next moment She broke down on the floor and started crying hugging her knees.

Ishita - No I don't love you Raman. I don't love you . No..You don't deserve this darkness. I won't let you enter my world...Never

To be continued

Precap - Beginning of Raman's madness...Confession??

NEXT PART

Edited by ruhi_ishra - 8 years ago
SushSathisha thumbnail
omg is it because of infertility???
awe...
update soon
janani_divan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Loved the update sap..
poor ishu,she struggling with new feelings which she developed for raman.

Raman not leaving her..he ready to win her heart at any cost.

you are planning for infertility,i dnt think so sap.
Continue soon.

thanks for pm.Edited by janani_divan - 8 years ago
--HANISA-- thumbnail
it all due of infertility superb n emo updt love it
fSharm thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wow the way raman confessed his love z awesome...
traveller_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome awesome update...
Loved it
Ishita trying to ignore him...and his love
Is it because of infertility?
Update soon...
Edited by traveller_girl - 8 years ago
mamtasingla thumbnail
amazing update
something is stopping ishita๐Ÿ˜ฒ
is it about her infertility???
update soon
thnkx for pm
tiara9198 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
what to say๐Ÿ‘ 
wiyh every update u make me go๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
SPEECHLESS๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
nice update
๐Ÿ˜Š
update next part soon๐Ÿ˜Š
I m getting addicted...๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š
DivanIshraru thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
love d update
bt it was too short
usaonly thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update Raman is really now mad to be inlove with Ishu but what is her ploblem that she hold back when ever Raman come close to her. What is her darkness world. Raman is so restless did not see her and finally he go to her house that is dangerous zone for Ishu if she not tong enough she will lost for him one day. Good that she had herself control. Hope to get mpto see more of Ishu past next update . Thank you so much for pm. Have a beautiful Sunday my dear. ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—