Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
A very big thanks to all my readers😊

a special thanks to those who comment daily reading my story.😊

I am not a that good writer but your likes and comments made my nothing into something thanks to all keep reading the upcoming episodes of my RANVEER'S UNSAID FEELINGS.πŸ˜‰

Once again thanks a lot for all of your supportπŸ˜›

ShadikaIshVeer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Hey Sakshi 😊

First of all I am very sorry for the late replies 😭 Been very hectic with studies and all 😭
But I have read all chapters and they have been beautiful 😳 You are a great writer and I love your simplicity 😳 also a huge thank u for the pms 😳 πŸ€—

I cant wait to read the next scene /chapter and hope u update soon πŸ˜‰ Wishing u all the best for the next chapters and keep writing 😊

With best wishes and love
MM ❀️ ❀️

PS ; I am really sorry again πŸ˜•
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Episode 25 (My silver episode and a Mega episode).
It was the night and if the sun rises it is parul's marriage. Everything has been set.
ranveer and ishani with amba made everything ready.
ranveer: maa everything is ready see to that there is no chore happens in the arrangement and (seeing ishani) you madam forgetting you are pregnant don't do any work be with maa she will take care of everything okay.
ishani(joining her both hands playfully): haan baba haan. maa see he has said it almost 1000 times from the date my pregnancy was confirmed
ranveer: haan i care for my baby and wife what is there in it

They were fighting
amba: bas bas both of you. you guys are always lovely even when you fight
Three were laughing at the time lakshmi with her husband and parul entered the room
ranveer: maasi
lakshmi(joined her hands in front of amba, ranveer and ishani): thank you so much moti behan it is because of you and ranveer this marriage is happening
ranveer: arrey maasi she is the only sister of mine i will do anything to make this marriage successful.

lakshmi: thank you ishani
ishani: arrey maasi for what thanks to me
lakshmi(with tears): nahi ishani i was against you in many situation but you are very kind hearted. Bhabhi can stop her husbands from doing anything to his sister but you are very supportive to us thanks
ishani: arrey maasi come on hum sub ek parivar hain so stop crying (she wiped her tears)

amba was mesmerized by ishani's kindness.

disha:(she gave photo to him) he is mr. sharma(parul's groom mohit sharma's father) you should kidnap him when i give missed call to you and bring him back to mandap after i talk to him
henchman:haan sure dishaji we will do it don't worry
disha:after kidnapping him keep him in the next road and i will come there and see him. once i start coming to mandap leave him in the mandap again
henchman: haan sure dishaji saying this he left
disha(in thoughts): finally plan is set the marriage will collapse

In the morning
All the people packed all the things needed and made parul as a beautiful bride and they left to the mandap. As they reached the mandap mohit sharma's family also reached the mandap with bright smile and the marriage formalities started to begin. All had a smile and was happy seeing parul getting married.
Disha: manas i will come soon. need to use the restroom
manas: haan disha.

She gave the missed call the henchman came with other two man and came slowly to the mandap(dressed up in good attire) came behind mr. sharma.
henchman: mr. sharma i am friend of rv can i speak to you
mr. sharma: now
henchman: if you come now it will be useful for you

mr. sharma saying to his wife came out with the man to mandap varanda. disha saw it and had a smile she walked towards the next road. henchman closed mr.sharma's mouth and dragged him in the car where by gods grace sharman coming to mandap varanda for talking phone saw sharma getting kidnapped and came running before he reach them the henchman took sharma in the car.
sharman: arrey they took sharma if he is not her it would be a problem to parul's marriage oh my god i should search the car it is a bit remote area from city it will take some minute to cross the area so if i go by left side(the henchman took sharma in right side) i could catch them. He was running and searching the car.
As sharman was expecting the car to be in running mode for his luck he saw the car in the next road and went towards it but stopped by disha's face seen there.
sharman(hide him behind a wall): what she is doing here (he saw sharmaji now being freed ) why disha is here and what is her connection with sharmaji
disha: hello sharmaji i am really sorry to kidnap you
sharma: who are you wait a while you are rv's sister in law right?
why have you kidnapped me leave me?
disha: sure sharmaji i am surely going to leave you and i have done this without any other way(had crocodile tears) it is for your family and son's future.

sharma: son's future.what are you saying say it clearly.
disha: haan sharmaji the bride your son is going to marry is not of good character. She may be rv's sister but she had many contacts with many guys. She was even behind my husband see these photos (she showed the manas and parul's engagement photos in the mobile).
sharma: they were up to be married and due to some reason's they were not married rv said it to me
disha: it was because manas was in love with me but parul was behind my husband she is a characterless women she was with many guys.
sharma(believed it): i should stop the marriage oh my god
disha(with smile and when sharma saw her she changed her expression): sharmaji i said it for your goodness but you won't say my name... ha na
sharma: nahi beta you are the best well wisher i will stop it your name won't come out.
sharman(who was watching the entire scene): oh my god this disha can never change i am ashamed to call her my sister she can be our same blood but she is not even to the dust of ishani's feet , i should stop sharmaji now and tell him the truth
disha with happiness came back to mandap and stood as though not knowing anything. sharman followed sharmaji but everything was in vein sharman got hit by a car thought nothing happened people surrounded and driver held him to scold.
driver: can't you see and come
sharman: sir it was my wrong please leave me i have an urgent work

but the driver didn't leave him and there was a small fight.

The marriage formality was at full swing the panditji was saying the mantras. Both mohit and parul had a lovely smile mohit was falling for parul at each glance especially for her character. Their dresses were tied to each other all the family was happy at the marriage were ranveer and ishani shares some romantic eye locks.
When they asked the groom to tie the knot he went to tie the knot but the omen plan of disha worked out sharmaji reached the mandap with his voice "stop it mohit"
mohit stopped and saw his father at the enterance of the mandap all were shocked by the word of mr. sharma
mrs. sharma: where were you sharmaji
mr. sharma: that is not important now let's leave marriage is cancelled all were shocked where disha was at the top of the world. sharmaji came and made mohit to stand up
mohit: arrey papa but why ?

mr.sharma: she is not good girl let's leave and i am not interested in this marriage.
rv: but mr. sharma i have said what all happend to her but why are you stopping it now

ishani lakshmi and amba was at the top shock.
baa came forward: sharmaji she is the best girl someone have manipulated you wrong.
mr. sharma: i am not that fool to act on others words i don't like this alliance please leave us.

mohit: papa please we should not do it think about the girl's life
mr. sharma: for that we cannot do anything our life is important to us
lakshmi went to mrs. sharma: please mrs. sharma my girl is a good girl

mrs. sharma: i understand but mr. sharma will do what he thinks i don't know what to do
lakshmi started crying as mohit was held and took out of the mandap and their relations left. Whole parul's family was in their shock and took time to realize. rv doesn't know what to do. lakshmi cried terribly parul left her life almost in her loud cry where ishani and baa held her and don't know how to console her. amba held lakshmi and she too cried a lot. rv some how got the guts and to the relations
rv(not even able to face them): thanks for coming to our family functions please forgive us and leave having your food thank you. all left the mandap
rv who was broken to the extreme sat in the steps of stage where ishani seeing him signed baa to held paurl and came to ranveer
ishani(with tears): ranveer
ranveer: what is happening ishani how did this happen i cannot accept it what i have done to parul today(he started crying)

ishani held him supportively
parul got up the stage and came down to lakshmi and cried terribly ranveer: what happend i cannot believe i have destroyed everything i have destroyed parul's life to a great extreme its only me he was crying terribly.
sharman: nahi ranveer its not you
all saw sharman in the enterance with pale face.
baa: sharman
sharman: its no one's fault even it is not mohit's family fault it is all because of a person who we should have not allowed inside the house. who we should have sent out long back because of keeping her inside we are in such a worst situation.
rv(wiping his tears): what are you saying who the person is?
sharman: the person who sees others tears and smile the person who don't care for anyone. the person who i don't want to call as my sister none other than(going and helding disha's hand) disha

All had a shock and have many questions why was marriage stopped and cannot accept expressions.The episode ends in the tears wiped and shocked expression of ranveer.

Hope all need Ishveer scenes but to move the story a episode need to be like this so all negative comments even welcomed

To be continuedπŸ˜‰

Bloomfield thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Lovely ^_^ SIce you ended it in such a note, update it ASAP >_<
Duskyylilac thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 7
Its once again a wonderful chapter yr... Disha should get slaps from everyone ... 😑 update next one soon 😊 πŸ‘
naush2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Again a lovely ch.waiting for next.
ShadikaIshVeer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Hey sakshi 😳

The chapter was very well written and I liked all the small IshVeer moments that we got , showed how strong and beautiful bond they have Poor Parul 😭 And this Disha why cant she never change 😑 So happy that Sharman saw all this and cant wait to see what will happen now πŸ˜ƒ

You are amazing with suspense and now I think we all cant wait to read more so pretty please update soon πŸ˜ƒ And I must say you are really fast with updating chapters which I am very happy with 😳

Once again a beautiful job with the update and keep writing like you do πŸ˜‰
OnlyIshveer thumbnail
Im habituated to read your episode daily dear ...beautiful episodes.keep posting 😳
ssm97 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Beautiful IshVeer story. All chapters are very well written and they all are completely engaging

Based on your last chapter why I feel Sherman might marry Parul πŸ˜›   πŸ‘
amazing3 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Disha will never change. What evil thoughts she's always had.
Lovely Sakshi. ...please update soon. πŸ˜›
Edited by amazing3 - 8 years ago