Bloomfield thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Lovely updates sweetie...Great going...
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Episode 23
ranveer and ishani came out of the hospital ranveer opened the door of the car and made ishani sit. There was a beauty glow in ishani's face. Ranveer came to the driving seat and started driving the car. He was happy that a new member is going to come to his house. He was driving his car at dead slow ishani could see a cycle wala crossing them.
ishani: ranveer are we going to our house by tomorrow morning?
ranveer: no but why are you asking like this?
ishani: if you go in this speed surely we will reach by tomorrow morning see wow cycle wals has crossed us? come on drive fast
ranveer: come on ishani you are pregnant so i will drive slowly only ok.
ishani: but ranveer nothing will happen
ranveer: nahi ishani i won't risk so keep quit i will drive my car okay

ishani (with a smile in her thoughts): you know ranveer how cute you are how caring you are i should live 100 years with you. love you always

As she was thinking they reached their home. As they were entering the house ishani's face was so glowing and shy. Amba and baa was there were rest of the people were playing carrom board on other side.
Amba: ishani, ranveer aap dunno aagaya what did the doctor tell is ishani okay now?
ranveer: maa wow
baa: kya hua ranveer is there any problem
ranveer: nahi baa...(after stammering) maa baa ishani is pregnant

amba and baa were at the top of the world.
baa: ramadi raye meri ishani (she hugged her ) what a happy news
ishani fell in baa's feet
baa: be happy always ishani
amba: ishani (she tightly hugged where ishani had a cute smile) dekhra you have given me a great happiness. you know ishani you are going to start a new generation in this house. you are going to give me a grandchild (she was having a most happy expression in the house)

All the people surrounded ishani were pratik brought some sweets all share the sweets with ishani and was having a happiest smile but one person was burning with jealous none other than disha the barrier of rv mansion
disha: oh god she is pregnant .always these people are behind her now she is pregnant they will have her at the top of the house
parul: bhabhi i am really happy for you.
ishani: thank you

kailash and ranveer had a hug were there was a happy moment.
kailash: you have really reached your love ranveer
ranveer: haan papa
(seeing ishani who was happily smiling with family) when i started loving her i never know anything but today we got a meaning for our love papa i need to live 100 years with ishani and should give her all the happiness
disha(in thoughts): till i am hear you people can never be happy. your pregnancy will be aborted as well parul marriage will be stopped wait and watch.

Ranveer: maa you make ishani have her food?
amba: haan here after i am there to take care of her
ranveer: haan maa  he saw ishani and gave a cute smile

As ishani was having her food ranveer made some arrangements in the room and he came down. when ishani was getting up he stopped her.
ranveer: ishani wait i will also have the food we will go up together
ishani : haan ranveer have your dinner?

She went to serve him he stopped her
ranveer: here after you should not do these things
ishani: arrey what is there in this
ranveer: hello madam i have my hands i know to serve myself so sit by my side that is enough.

He took his plate and served himself and had his dinner. He came after washing his hand.
ranveer: now come lets go
ishani: haan

she started walking with him as they were walking in the corridor .
ranveer: ishani can i close your eyes
ishani(with doubtful face): for what ranveer
ranveer: (with cute smile): i have a surprise for you so can i
ishani: what surprise?
ranveer: if i tell how will it be a surprise come on can i ?
ishani(with a smile):tk
ranveer closed her eyes with his hands and carefully took her to their room and when reached the door of their room he opened her eyes. When she opened her eyes she saw the room with full of balloons, teddy bears, and lot of cute baby photos where ishani had a motherly  smile in her face. There was a board which had a sentence " a warm welcome to my daughter to the lovely paradise of Ishveer".Seeing this ishani was very happy where ranveer came behind her and in her ears.
ranveer: how about the surprise
ishani: (without turning to him): baahut acchi hain but how you know it is going to be a daughter.

He turned her towards him
ranveer: i know
ishani: but how it can be a boy also?
ranveer: no way it is my beti why you don't want a girl?
ishani: aise nahi anything is okay for me if you want girl i will pray and wish it to be a girl
ranveer: it is surely my girl okay
ishani(with a smile): okay

ranveer: tk i have welcomed my beti can i talk to her
ishani: (with doubt): talk

ranveer: haan talk here after i will talk to her whenever i want okay for that i no need any one permission it is between me and my daughter
ishani: oh really tk come on let me see how you talk to her and how she is hearing you

ranveer: she will hear me. saying this he kneel downed and started talking seeing ishani's stomach " hi my dear baby this is ranveer your father. I don't know how you will be but i know you will be surely cute and kind hearted like your mother.
ishani seeing his kindness had a emotional smile in the corner of her lips. he was continuing
ranveer: your father has been a angry man and sometimes a loving man towards your mom but i have been loving her all the time from my childhood now you will be part of our world so i am eagerly waiting for you i promise you i will take care of you and your mother very safely for life time. And i will help your mother to bring you to this world . Welcome soon papa is waiting for you
ishani seeing this she caressed his hair and signed him to get up.
He got up and he had a eye lock and signed what
ishani:(breaking the silence): i love you ranveer you have given me everything in my life friendship, love, a name, smile, happiness now a big happiness a child to me thank you
ranveer: haan even you have given me everything right today you have given me a most prestigious gift
ishani:(she touched her stomach): you know ranveer i am so happy i have got our love symbol
ranveer: haan you know ishani it is going to be our own blood and flesh when i hold her for the first time in my hand she will be the resemblance of my love that i had towards you from childhood.
ishani: yes my ranveer. can i ask you something?
ranveer: haan sure here after anything you ask ranveer won't say no? come on ask?
ishani: how you can love me to this extreme you never got board even after getting me in all the ways?
ranveer: bored ?
ishani: haan you know mostly husbands change after some days of marriage their love will be reduced they won't be romantic as they have got what they wanted but you were never like that (with childishness) why ranveer
ranveer(with a lovely smile ): qunki meri aashiqui sirf tumse hi

ishani had a mesmerized staring on ranveer both had a lovely eye lock and ranveer called ishani for a hug through his eyes. She came to him and rested her in his chest Where tum hi ho was playing at the background.

To be continuedπŸ˜‰

behirlover thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Sry fr rplyng late dear both chp were very nice wud love to ishani pampered by al πŸ˜‰
Nd dis disha cn never improve
Duskyylilac thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 7
Superb chapter Sakshi and Disha I will kill her 😑...and pls update soon wait nii hota πŸ‘ πŸ˜‰
amazing3 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
What a nice chapter Sakshi. ...πŸ˜› You should be proud of yourself. ...your story is getting better and better each chapter. ...Congrats dear..πŸ˜ƒ
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Episode 24
It was the next day morning ranveer woke up as ishani was sleeping by his side he saw her and had a cute smile and got up from the bed and he got ready and cleared all the balloons in the room and arranged teddy bears accordingly and baby photos accordingly. He had a final look in the mirror and saw ishani who was sleeping still and he didn't want her sleep to be disturbed and he saw her once again and left the room. As he headed towards the dinning all were finished with their breakfast and were retiring to their works.
amba: dekhra come on have your breakfast
ranveer reciprocated her with a smile and amba served him and he had his breakfast.
ranveer: maa let me leave for office ishani is sleeping still i don't want to disturb her so i didn't wake her up you give her breakfast maa.
amba: haan sure dekhra you don't worry i will take care of her in all the ways

ranveer smiled at her and he left for the office.
ishani who got up and saw the clock.
ishani: oh my god i have slept till now how could i she got up hurriedly and got herself ready and when headed to leave the room amba entered the room with breakfast.
amba: ishani.
ishani: maa aap?
amba: haan come on have your breakfast
ishani: maa i would have come down ha na i am sorry maa i slept
amba: arrey ishani it is natural you will feel tiered and you will feel sleepy no problem come on have your breakfast
ishani: thank you maa

ishani started to have her breakfast.
amba saw the teddy bears and baby photos of the room
amba: ishani aye sub?
ishani: aap ka beta ka surprise
amba: surprise
ishani: haan maa he brought teddy bears for his daughter and baby photos to decorate the room
amba(with smile): how he know it is his daughter
ishani: same question i asked him he said he is sure it is to be his daugher

amba: anyways if that is his wish let it be a daugher
ishani: haan i too wish the same (finishing her breakfast) thank you maa for the breakfast
amba: you no need to tell thank you and don't do any work from now we will take care of it now come with me
ishani: maa but sitting quiet is boring let me do the marriage works
amba: arrey read books see tv but no work for atleast 3 months you should be safe ishani for the sake of your child okay
ishani: tk maa (with smile)

As they both came down to the hall seeing amba and ishani together
disha: (in thoughts): oh god these two people will get the best saas bahu award this year it seems once how they were and now how they are but let me tell you today your chemistry will be broke

Disha went to the kitchen and made a fruit salad and added some papaya so that ishani would experience a miscarriage. She mixed papaya as she couldn't see it with other fruits and she poured the pineapple juice on the fruit salad.
Disha: this would be enough for you ishani you will undergo a miscarriage. she called "ishani"
ishani with amba : maa disha is calling wait i will come you look after the works
ishani got up and went to the kitchen.
ishani: disha you called me
disha: haan ishani
ishani: for what?
disha(showing her the bowl of salad): for this?
ishani: aye kya hain?
disha: fruit salad see this time you should have fruits and keep your child healthy i am your sister i have to take care of you right
ishani(with innocent smile): thanks but i am not in a mood to have it disha keep it in fridge i will have it afterwards

amba(in thoughts): i cannot trust this disha. She got up and started walking to the kitchen
disha: ishani i have done it for you for my sake at least have some and keep rest in fridge please i have done with love for you
ishani:( no other way): tk

She got the bowl and took the spoon and took a spoon of salad and went to keep it in the mouth at the minute amba reached with her words "stop it ishani"
ishani turning to the door saw amba : maa (kept the spoon of salad in the bowl)
amba came inside the kitchen : what is it?
ishani: maa disha has done salad for me
amba: did you have it?
ishani: no when i went to have it you came inside
amba(with a relief) : ishani dekho you should be very careful in your food now eat what ever i give okay
ishani: maa but disha have done it for me what is there in eating fruits.
amba(some how to overcome ishani at the moment): dekhra now only you had your breakfast (getting the bowl from her) you can have it after some time it may be overloaded to your stomach after sometime i will it self give it to you okay
ishani(who has been petted by amba now a days shook her head with smile ): haan sure maa
amba: now sit in the hall and read some books let me come
ishani: tk maa

ishani left the kitchen where disha was standing with huge shock staring amba. amba saw her cunningly.
amba: what have you mixed in it?
disha: nothing
amba: don't think me as fool (held disha's hand to disha's back side and tighten it): come on tell me
disha: haa haa chodiya ( in pain)
amba: tell me i will leave
disha: wow papaya and pineapple mixed salad
amba(releasing her grip): i know you well disha you are such a girl. you can cheat ishani even baa but not me. Might be even baa can side you but i will be the wall of my ishani. you are such a jealousy girl towards ishani but let me tell you she is pure at her heart you are really a cunning girl. You can not even be her half sister. Remember it is ishani's house because of her only you are here if she shakes her head to send you out i will send you out and you will be left as an orphan got it. Never try to harm her i am there to protect ishani and her child. Never come in front of me.

disha(with a cunning and unsuccessful look): oh god how can i be defeated like this the words amba spoke if ishani shook her head she will send me out oh my god now i should not concentrate on ishani parul marriage is important i should stop it without getting into trap of amba or anybody.

In the evening ranveer came home ishani was reading a book in her room.
ranveer: ishani.
ishani:(getting up from the sofa) ranveer you came? this much early today?
ranveer: from today rv is a family man right so he need to come to home to spend time with his daughter know
ishani(with a smile): you are so excited
ranveer: haan i am so excited you know ishani she is going to come to the world after 8 months but i have a feeling of three members in our room. tk see this he took a album and showed ishani.
ishani: what is this?
ranveer: it is the interior designs how you want to decorate our room for out daughter.
ishani(seeing his excitement): ranveer this is too fast let us decide it in 7th month
ranveer(keeping a child face): what is this ishani i brought it to decide but you are saying like this.
ishani (seeing his child face pinched his cheeks): arrey baba you itself look like a child you are going to have a child unbelievable.
ranveer: oh really what you will give to your child tell me?
ishani: what i will give(thinking) i will give my child lot of love lot of hugs lot of kisses good habits and everything etc.
ranveer; oh really then give me
ishani(with a stunned look): what
ranveer: hugs kisses and love give me
ishani: but for you why i said for our child
ranveer: arrey you said i look like a child know then give me those love, hugs, kisses come on
ishani: ranveer
ranveer: oh come on ishani he held her close and smirked
ishani with a lovely smile kissed his forehead and both the cheeks and rested her head in his chest resting there " is it enough ranveer"
ranveer who was closing his eyes feeling the moment: haaan ishani

Screen freeze on their hug.

To be continuedπŸ˜‰
Duskyylilac thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 7
Wonderful update sakshi πŸ‘
Bloomfield thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Lovely update Sakshi...And this Disha :@ WIll she ever change???