Users

Frequent Posters

naush2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
It was short bt nice.plz update soon.
OnlyIshveer thumbnail
β­οΈπŸ‘πŸ‘ The way you describe ranveer ishani relationship is lovely...their conversation were blissfully πŸ˜³...thank you for fast updates..
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Episode 17
Ranveer who was standing in the dance floor came to the corner of the hall.

Ranveer:(in his thought)ishani i have hurt to this extreme i have even done this before but that was out of fear of losing you but yesterday what i did was out of anger. i should surely do something First i should make her to talk to me and should clear the differences.
When ranveer was thinking these things he heard a voice calling him "hi rv" when ranveer turned to see the person it was none other ms.malini kapoor who he met on the conference who flirt with him.

rv: hmm hi malini you here?(with a doubt)
malini: you invited my father he is out of station and on behalf of him i am attending your party.
rv: oh that's great when ranveer said this malini suddenly hugged him which he didn't expect at all and coming out from the hug.
malini: you look as usual hot.

rv had a idea (his mind voice): so here is the chit to draw your attention ishani.

rv: malini how about a dance with me
malini: oh sure that is my pleasure.

rv and malini went to the dance floor but when they hit the dance floor all the family members were surprised.

amba: ishani who is she?
ishani who saw ranveer with malini got very anger and thinking " she came again"

amba: ishani kya hua who is she?
ishani (without showing anger): maa its ranveer's client malini kapoor
amba: oh but she is behaving very close with ranveer.
ishani: she is his close client maa
amba: tk .

ishani went to the corner and watched the dance floor and saw ranveer where ranveer though dancing with malini he had his eye on ishani and a smile. She called his mobile where ranveer saw her number and saw her .

rv: excuse me malini a important call.
malini: no problem talk here itself hold me rv

ranveer though thought it as the chance to woo ishani held her in one hand and attend the call

ranveer: hello
ishani: i need to talk to you
ranveer: sorry i am busy by holding malini so close
ishani: oh busy before she say a word malini voice was heard to her

malini: rv how about spending a night with me
ranveer don't know how to react
ishani:(in phone): oh she even want you for night tk go with her don't ever come to me i am leaving
ranveer: hey where?
ishani : somewhere you don't want me right

she cut the call
ranveer who was seeing her left malini and ran towards ishani
malini was shocked and stood there
ranveer followed her she left the gate of the house and went to the road almost.

ranveer: ishani ruko ek minute ruko he came close and held her hand "kaha jhariyu"
ishani was silent
ranveer: i am asking you
ishani: somewhere what is your problem in it you have your malini right go and dance with her take her to the room and enjoy yourself

ranveer: ishani you are serious she was just flirting
ishani: oh flirting only she was flirting
ranveer: ishani listen i just did it to get your attention i just wanted to act close to her but i didn't expect she will call me for night date

ishani: oh really you didn't forget her yet that is why you invited her
ranveer: ishani i invited mr. kapoor but on behalf of him she have come. she herself came to me as you were not talking to me i want to draw your attention that is why i danced with her. please talk to me i have done a stupid thing yesterday night i was angry on the client ishani i was very angry since the morning as you where talking about the problems of the house i burst out in anger i am sorry ishani please.

ishani stood silent.
ranveer: please talk to me ishani at least in anger.
ishani (after the silence): you know why i am angry on you
ranveer: because i shouted at you
ishani: do you remember what all words did you use
ranveer thought the night incident but he was not able to figure out the words he spoke
ranveer: wow...aye he was stammering

ishani: those words came out with a pain from ishani " i don't want you too i don't want you back get lost"
ranveer does not know how to react
ishani : you know when i lost my dad i was not able to accept it for a long time but my mom protected me when i lost my mom i almost lost everything. But you know why i was able to live my life when no one was there for me.
ranveer was silent and hook his head signing her to continue
ishani: it was your love that made me live my life but yesterday (she started crying) when you showed the anger i didn't take it seriously but when you said those words i almost died is there anything that is left (she cried more)" you don't want me right"

ranveer: ishani actually... i didn't mean it (he was not able to control her) he went to catch her.
ishani: its ok don't want these concerns
ranveer he didn't know what to say
ishani started to walk
ranveer:( now i should do something to stop her with no other go he wanted to talk bit rudely):ishani fine you have anger right for that don't lose your family they will be searching for you i am ordering you as a husband first go to home don't take any decision on your own your decision has every time ended in wrong results hope you didn't forget. do what ever you want in house itself go inside
ishani giving a angry look walked back home. Ranveer following her came to the home. Some how the party ended.

Ranveer called all the family member all gathered.
ranveer: with all my family members i am going see groom for parul and we should get her married he asked for all others suggestions.
amba: baa what is your opinion
baa: lakshmi and you should decide
amba: you are the elder
baa(with smile): haan she should get married we can start seeing the groom

disha was happy at the move of the family.
amba: even i am okay with the decision ranveer you should ask lakshmi
lakshmi: its double okay for me my daughter should be happy the groom should be a good person ranveer i am leaving this responsibility to you.

ranveer: sure masi i will she is my only sister right. what about you parul your final decision.
parul seeing manas in her mind:some how i should move on
parul (taking a long breath): haan bhaiya i am ready .
ranveer: so finally it is decided i am going to select the groom for parul once it is set we will get her married.

All the family members were happy ishani was happy but she was anger on the road incident. finally all retired to their rooms.

ranveer came in the room and saw ishani who was sitting in the bed and resting her head.
ranveer:ishani
ishani opened her eyes and when she saw him left the bed and started to walk out of the room.
ranveer: ishani stop.
she stood their
ranveer: where are you going now.
ishani: i want to be alone
ranveer: okay fine i will go out you be here
ishani: no problem you sleep here i will spent some time in terrace and come back
(without seeing him)
ranveer: terrace ? it can rain anytime you may fall sick
ishani : i don't want these concerns mr.rv you said you said i can do want ever i want inside the house right so don't try to order me its not road mr.rv
ishani calling mr. rv was killing ranveer like anything. without waiting for his answer she left the room.

In the terrace
ishani seeing the sky: maa i don't know what is happening in our life if we are happy for two days third day we will be fighting i never know why i am getting this much anger.(she was crying).
It started raining
ishani didn't realize the rain also she was crying her heart out.
ranveer who found it is raining: oh my god it is raining i said this girl not to go but she won't jungle billi ha na how it will listen.

Raveer was running in the corridor to call ishani.

Screen splits on the ranveer walking on the corridor and the crying ishani in the rain in terrace.

Episode ends
To be continuedπŸ˜‰
Edited by sakshi5050 - 8 years ago
amazing3 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
The story is progressing really well Sakshi. ...
Ishani's anger is going to the extreme now but she's justified. ...

Hope RV will be able to make peace. ...

Update soon please πŸ˜†
Bloomfield thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Update soon yaar...Can't wait to know of what's gonna happen...
Duskyylilac thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 7
Pls update soon...wait ni hota ... BTW nice chapter and I am waiting Edited by ranveerishani78 - 8 years ago
malsa thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
angry ishani πŸ˜‰ lol.update soon plz update today itselfEdited by malsa - 8 years ago
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Episode 18
note: bit 18+ read at your own
risk
Ranveer who came up to the terrace saw ishani who was crying in the rain. She was closing her face with hands and crying aloud. ranveer standing behind her and seeing her crying was killing him in the corner of the heart.
ranveer: is..ishani
ishani hearing his voice wiped her tears and turned towards him. The rain was at its full force. They stood their in the rain with loss of words.
ranveer: ishani why you are doing it to yourself come on come inside you may fall sick.
ishani: nahi its okay
ranveer got her hand and dragged her : come with me ishani
ishani: chodo mujhe.
ranveer: why should i tum meri biwi you have that much anger on me but remember my love is more stronger than your anger got it come in.

ishani(with painful voice): you don't want me but you have love unbelivable. (started crying): you almost killed me .
ranveer does not know how to stop her she was continuing her words and crying ranveer finally got his all guts and held her and kissed her lips. Ishani who suddenly didn't expect this was trying to leave his grip but ranveer didn't lose his grip at any point. It was almost 3 minutes passionate kiss. The rain was making them wet all over. He left her after a long kiss. Coming out ishani didn't have guts to face him she turned back and showed her back to ranveer. ranveer came behind her.ishani kept her finger in her lips and was bit shy.
ranveer(standing behind her in low voice): did you see ishani how stronger my love is where you able to leave me? no right?
ishani does not know how to react.
ranveer kept his hand in ishani's back and he moved his hands in her back. ishani was bit mesmerized and don't know whether to stop him or allow his move. moving his hands up he almost came to touch her b***s. ishani held his hand.
ishani(with shivering voice): kya kariyo chodo mujhe you will lose your challenge.
ranveer turned her where ishani's eyes where closed and the rain drops on her face made him drive crazy.
ranveer: (with seductive voice): but losing a challenge with ishani is not a loss for ranveer because the person in front of her is not rv its her ranveer. until you call me ranveer i won't leave you
ishani(still with closed eyes): but i didn't forgive you yet i won't allow you today.
ranveer: let me see

he held her more tight he again saw her pink lips which was shivering out of cold made him more lure he went near her to kiss where the rain suddenly stopped that made ishani to come to reality and she opened her eyes and saw ranveer close to her. She pushed him back and started to walk where ranveer held her and signed no with his head shake.
ishani: chodo
He hugged her from behind and held her stomach in his hands " i won't leave you please ishani" he kissed her neck with rain drops in it "i need to see the places of you where rain drops are resting now"
ishani :nahi please leave me she started to walk down the stairs and she came to the corridor where ranveer followed her with the lure in his face. she entered their room and went to close the door where before she close the door ranveer entered the room and he closed the door and locked it. He held her and took her to the wall and locked her in between his hands. He kissed her forehead and kissed her cheeks where ishani pushed him and went to the cupboard. She was taking her night dress. her wet saree made ranveer more crazy.ranveer went to her near the cupboard and held her.
ranveer: what are you doing?
ishani: i need to change leave me
ranveer: i am there know you no need to change today because finally today you can sleep without these things he pointed to the dress
ishani(with ranveer's passion): nahi no way leave me
when she was upto go he held her and he carried her in his hands and put her in the bed.
ishani: ranveer what are you doing?
ranveer: what did you call me now?
ishani (with stunned look): ranveer! she i have called you so leave me go and sleep

ranveer: sleep(with funny smile) no way my dear i have almost lost my challenge
He went and laid in the bed beside her and came on top of her.
ranveer: you have that much anger on me
ishani was not in the mood to face him: ranveer please ...

ranveer kissed her neck and below the neck ishani started to slowly give her up to him. she started to caress his hair but coming back to reality she pushed him and got up from the bed. ranveer again made her to lay down.
ranveer: tumhari problem kya ha ishani you are disturbing my romance please he turned her back and removed her thread of the blouse. he unpinned his saree and took it out the rain drops were visible in her body where ranveer kissed her stomach with passion and desire.
ishani(completely gave her to him this time): ranveer
he was nuzzling in the stomach which drove ishani to become wet when he went to remove her blouse she held him " close me with bed sheet ranveer" ranveer had a bright smile where her anger is changed to love he closed them with bed sheet and removed her blouse where ishani closed her eyes and he played with her b***s for long time ranveer removed his shirt and he was bare chest. He played with her stomach which drove his attention during star night. he removed her in-skirt and he grow hard where he removed her p*****s ishani kept her hand to close her w*******d. ishani didn't open her eyes at any moment. Ranveer went down and kissed her w*******d .
ishani: ranveer please ... chodo
ranveer didn't listen to her he took off his b****s and both were naked he was hard and was not able to control him. when he went to insert him something stopped him. ishani feeling the moment opened her eyes and called ranveer with her eyes. ranveer came to her and both had a lovely eye lock. ishani's eyes was full of love where ranveer was in confusion. ishani after the silence.
ishani(in low voice): i have come for you today please give up your challenge ranveer don't control yourself please a tear was in her eyes.
ranveer: but if bloodshed

ishani kept her finger in his lips " nothing will happen this time.
where ranveer kissed her tears and kissed her lips at the same time inserted himself in her. Almost 20 minutes he was in her ishani completely gave her to her life's love where ranveer was up to his o****s. he went to her ears.
ranveer: i am sorry ishani i love you i am going to come for you (he reached his climax where ishani was also reaching her climax) i am totally in you ishani this made her complete and him satisfied.
he laid beside her where ranveer called ishani close.
ranveer: so tum tk ha na you are not angry
ishani smiled at him: nahi but don't repeat it
ranveer: haan this time you didn't have pain right
ishani (beating him slowly): just stop it ranveer i am you wife i didn't feel any pain it was our love to me here after there won't be any blood shad ok sleep now.

She kissed his cheast. and kept her head on his chest he grabbed her and covered them with sheets and they drove to sleep.
In the morning
where ranveer woke up. ishani was sleeping in his chest. he caressed her hair and had a romantic smile. As he was admiring her ishani woke up and saw ranveer and she took time to realize their state. she woke up fast and held the bed sheet with her chest.
ranveer:(getting up and seeing ishani from behind her acted as feared): ishani you are okay right i should not have done this yesterday but...
ishani(with smile and play ful anger): just stop it ranveer you do everything in the night and in the morning you act like it was a accident Come on get up first.

ranveer got her from behind.
ishani : tum kya kariyo.
ranveer: i simple said it here after this ranveer won't have any fear here after ranveer won't leave ishani to sleep in the night
ishani face was full of red: accha let me see
ranveer:you forgave me ha na ishani
ishani: hmmm ranveer love you now leave me it is time.

ranveer: but be with me for some time
ishani: no way ranveer maa will be waiting for me.
ranveer: ohh but i won't leave you
he went to kiss her she pushed him and was searching for her saree or some other clothes she got her saree and saw ranveer.
ishani: sleep for sometime i will wake you up
ranveer: why should i?
ishani: please ranveer it is enough for now please

ranveer: okay fine go and get ready he came out of the bed and got herself ready came to ranveer.
ishani: ranveer go and get ready
ranveer:fine he pulled her and hugged her
ishani: leave me i already took bath
ranveer: its okay take a bath again with me
ishani: no way mr. rv leave me.
ranveer: give a kiss i will

ishani(with smile) gave a kiss in his forehead: you were satisfied right?
ranveer(with romantic smile): haan ishani
ishani: tk get ready and come
she left the room.
ranveer made himself ready
both headed towards their day's schedule.

To be continued πŸ˜‰
Edited by sakshi5050 - 8 years ago
amazing3 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hi Sakshi, 
    Very nice updates. ...thank goodness they've sorted out their differences. ...hope they stay happy for sometime before problems arise again. ...
     Enjoyed reading. ...πŸ˜†
Bloomfield thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
So Finally! They've no other diff of opinion now...Cute update...Update it asap yaar...