Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

naush2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Wow very nice yaar.both the ch were good.plz update soon.
Duskyylilac thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 7
Nyc chapter ...ishu should understand ranveer ...thanks for pm ...good work
Bloomfield thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Great going... Keep updating 
amazing3 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Great Sakshi. ...well done. .
Waiting for what happens next. ...update soon please. ...πŸ˜ƒ

behirlover thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hey dear read all ur updates in one go nd loved dem all loved tht hw mch ranveer's confession of his feelings 😳
Loved dat part of both taking relationship to next level tht ws awesome 😳
Poor guy feelng guilty MST say ur ishu is a bold heart here loved her to d core hw c explains him nd also challenge himhim πŸ‘
Poor rv ll hv tough tym to restrain himself frm getng attrctd to her πŸ˜‰
Loved amba nd ishu relatn
Ur ff is sumthng lyk which each of us wntd to see BT alas wht to say abt our poor CVS πŸ˜•
Nw eagerly waiting fr ur update coz dis is wht v wntd a normal couple wid normal lyfstyle ranveer ll hv tough tym ahead to apologies ishani
Update soon nxt part
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Episode 16

Ishani got up from the sofa and it took a minute for her to realize what happened yesterday night. The words ranveer told echoed in her mind and she cried and she slept in the sofa itself. Coming to reality She didn't find ranveer in the bed which she expected and went to the restroom found the door was open hence ranveer is not in the room.

ishani :(in thought) "ranveer has surely left for office "her head was paining as she cried a lot night "oh god head is paining".

She made herself ready. Some what the head pain is ok for her.

ishani (seeing ranveer's photo): i know you have some problem i forgive you for your shouting but those words (i don't want you too i don't want you back just get lost) i can't forgive you for this how could you . But what ever problem you have i will pray for you so that you will be out of the problem soon.

She came down and went to do pooja.

Ishani was doing the pooja and started to pray to god: bhagwan i don't know what problem ranveer is undergoing but whatever the problem is please make it fine so that he will be happy if he is happy i will be happy. she was praying deeply
At the same time ranveer's office
Rishab: sir
rv(with bit feared voice): kya hua rishab
rishab: sir we have...
rv: tell me

rishab: we have finally won the  deal sir we have got the  profit doubled we have invested in the perfect shares and the shares raised today morning time sir. We have finally won sir
rv: my god it is unbelievable so finally rv broking has proved it self
Rv had a great smile that he is very happy about his victory where ishani is seen praying in the house.
Rishabh: sir Mr. Singhania has come

Mr. Singhania entered the room
Mr. singhania: kya baath hai mr. rv you have done a mind blowing job
rv: thanks a lot mr. singhania
mr. singhania: i have planned to sign another project with you
rv: but i am not ready i am going to terminated our deal this is the project we have finally worked out and this is the place we are going to be parting our ways
mr.singhania: but why mr. rv
rv: because you didn't have trust on me last night so i don't want people who don't trust me please we will finish the conversation mr. Singhania i need to go home

mr. singhania left the room with disappointment.
Rv: rishab finish all the formalities of singhania and please take care of the office i need to share this news with my family and wife

Rv came out of the office and he drove his car

Rv: today i should throw a party and tell the profit of the company and celebrate it with maa, papa, baa and all my family members and my dear ishani (as he is saying her name his mind was shocked )
ranveer: ishani...(the last night incident came to his mind) oh my god i have scolded ishani i showed all the anger to her. (he think the words that he spoke) ishani .. actually i didn't mean it but i was...
Now how will i face her but the fault is in my side i should see her.

finally he drove to the house.

Where all the family members were sitting and having the conversation and ishani was also present.

amba: ranveer tum aagaye
ranveer:(taking his look from ishani): maa today i have made a deal which gave me double profit and i am extremely happy
ishani: (deep inside she was happy for him but the anger came in front thinking of those words)
amba: you will always win my son
baa: ranveer congrats
ranveer: thanks baa so we have to throw a small celebrations and there we will take a decision about my lovely sister marriage
All were happy and ranveer asked his father to arrange for the party.

he saw ishani who didn't face him at all.
Ranveer(i should some how talk to her ): maa i have to study a file i will go to study room
amba: tk beta

Ranveer went up and he stood near a pillar and saw ishani who was talking about a saree to amba. He was mesmerized in her beauty. "ishani your heart is lovely that is why when ever i look at you , you are cute and beautiful" Ranveer called her mobile. Ishani who took the mobile and saw ranveer number and her eyes searched for him. After a long while ranveer came out from the pillar and saw her smiling. she cut the call and kept the mobile.

Amba: attend the call dekhra why did you cut who called you?
ishani: aye company call maa

And they continued to talk on the saree.
Ranveer once again called her she gave a angry look and again she cut the call. Ranveer messaged her and ishani saw the message " i need to talk to you ishani" she saw the message and got up from there.

ishani: maa i will come .
amba: haan ishani and they all were busy in their own talking

ishani went to their room where ranveer followed her when both came to their room. both were standing silent ranveer don't know how to talk ishani was waiting for him to speak.
ishani(in angry tone): are you going to say or not i have work .
ranveer: haan ishani i will actually yesterday i should have not behaved like that i am sorry
ishani(in anger): what is it sorry . Who am i to forgive you mr. rv. i don't want any apology. She started to walk towards the door and again she came back and said " anyway congrats mr. rv " (without smiling) she went out of the room

Ranveer who was standing their was bit unhappy that he don't know how to make her happy. He called parul who was down.
parul: haan bhaiya
ranveer: parul arrange for a dance today in the evening party
parul: haan sure bhaiya  for dj
ranveer: let me arrange
parul: fine

They hang the call.

Ranveer: how stupid i am i am always hurting her to the extreme. He sat in his room and was making arrangement over the phone for dj where ishani came inside the room and was keeping all the dress inside the shelf which came from laundry. Ranveer who didn't have guts to call her. He was staring at her back with a confusion of how to talk.

Ranveer(bring somewhat guts to himself): is..ishani
ishani she turned and saw him with the same angry look. and with angry look signed as what?
ranveer with head shake nodded nothing. Ishani gave a up and down look and went down.

Ranveer:(really felt so sad: ishani do you know what my unsaid feeling right now "your silence is killing me talk to me at least in anger"

In the evening party.
The host were amba and baa.
Baa: we are happy to inform you that hamara ranveer has got a big deal and he is successful in his business hence we want everyone to enjoy the party and wish him more success.
Amba: now you dance and enjoy the party .

All were with their partners started dancing. Ranveer sure that ishani would avoid him went to call her when she came near amba and baa.
Ranveer: ishani come on let's dance
ishani (who was sure not to show her anger in front of family): nahi its ok i am not interested today.
amba: hey ishani kya hua you are not feeling well
ishani: nahi maa i am well but i am not interested today
baa: arrey go and dance then you will feel fine ranveer you take her
ranveer: that is my baa love you with smile ranveer held ishani and dragged her to dance floor. ishani had no other option just to go on ranveer's drag.

They started to dance where ishani didn't look at ranveer at all.
ranveer (whispering in her ear): you are angry on me?
ishani(low voice): mr. rv i don't want to talk anything to you who am i to you.
this question bit stunned ranveer.
Ranveer: kya hua ishani tum meri biwi .
ishani:(same anger): oh really mr. rv thanks for reminding.
ranveer: what happen to you why are you calling me mr. rv, mr.rv for every word
ishani: that is you name then how you want me to call you
ranveer: call me ranveer you know when i hear it from your mouth my name will be very nice.

ishani:(with a sorrow cum smile): ranveer! you wanted to call you ranveer. That ranveer never knows to hate ishani. That ranveer though shows his anger their will be a love following it. Yesterday who came to me was only rv and that it not my ranveer.

She almost cried and when ranveer went to wipe it ishani herself wiped it and left the dance floor.

Episode ends with the ranveer's guilty face.

To be continuedπŸ˜‰

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
My dear" ranveer's unsaid feelings" and" ishani meri zindagi tumse hi" readers and followers 😊

Happy diwali to all of you and your families. Enjoy a happy and safe deepavali.😊

Love you all my buddies 😊
Duskyylilac thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 7
Wowww superb yr ...eagerly waiting for next update πŸ‘ and happy diwali
Bloomfield thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Happy Diwali... 
And the last update was also very nice yaar...poor Ranveer... Feeling pity for him... 
malsa thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
hpy diwali dr.plz update.cnt wait to read da rest 😳