Duskyylilac thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 8 years ago
Aww... Cute chapter yr ...liked it 😊
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Episode 13

Ranveer woke up from his sleep rubbing his eyes and he saw beside his bed. He didn't find ishani and thought she would have got and he got up from the bed. He went in the washroom at the same moment ishani came in their room and kept the coffee for ranveer and went down to do pooja. When she completed the pooja Amba and Baa were behind her and she gave the aarthi to both of them.

ishani: jai shree krishna Baa,
Baa: jai shree krishna  and she took the aarthi.
ishani: jai shree krishna maa,
amba: jai shree krishna and amba took the aarthi.
giving a lovely smile to both of them ishani went to their room where ranveer was ready with his Rv attire and had a smile seeing ishani.

ishani gave him aarthi where ranveer took it .

ranveer: ishani
ishani: kya hua ranveer.
ranveer: actually the business of a client is in bit critical situation i don't know whether i will survive this deal
ishani(keep the tali a side): arrey baba come on you are the RV how can you lose a deal mera husband bahut smart hain he wont lose anything in his life .
Ranveer: you have this much trust on me?
ishani: haan (she hugged him and in his ears): my ranveer can do any magic. it might be seen as a trouble but within two or three days it will be more successful than you think tk (she came out from the hug)
ranveer:(with a smile): i don't know whether i will succeed or not but until you are there i will struggle to success and won't give up in any moment ok
ishani: that's my boy chalo tum coffee peelo and then come down for breakfast ok
ranveer: ok and he took his coffee

Ishani went down were all the parekh's and vagehala were sitting down for their breakfast. as fast ranveer also followed her and came to the breakfast table. when ishani went to serve amba stopped her.

ishani: kya hua maa?
Amba: daily you are serving all today you also have breakfast  with us.
ishani: but maa who will serve?
amba(bit comedy cum cunning voice): disha will serve she is also our house member only know " come on disha"
disha(in thoughts): these people's were our employees once i should serve them all as her mind was thinking baa interrupted it.
Baa: you didn't hear it disha serve all. all of us are same family so it can be done(with firm voice)

Ishani sat next to ranveer and as disha started serving all

amba(in her thoughts): how you manipulated us towards ishani once due to you i have missed many lovely moments between us. You will be surely jealous of her but I will teach you a lesson

Ishani who was sitting next ranveer (in mind):" thank you maa you made a wonderful opportunity for me thinking this she hit her leg with ranveer's leg. Ranveer just saw her once ishani was eating calmly  and thought it would be out of mistake. Again she hit her leg and ranveer was just staring at her ishani with her eyes signed what ?
ranveer said nothing with his head shake. Once ishani kept her leg's finger and took his pant bit up.
ranveer: (in lower voice): ishani what are you doing?
ishani: you don't have any feeling on me right then why you are getting bothered eat?
ranveer with no other words to argue ate fast and left the dinning table
ishani: laughed seeing his expression (in thoughts) arrey ranveer let me see how many days you are running from
me.

In ranveer's office

As ranveer entered the office he was getting busy with the deal.
ranveer: (by seeing the file): oh god it should be made successful in two days .

As the day goes ranveer was busy in his work. he had his lunch and he continued the work with full swing he was not even able to believe it was almost the time to leave the office. All the people left the office he some how completed the work scheduled for that day.
Ranveer: hope this deal will go well . he was bit tiered but he wanted some refreshment
ranveer's thoughts: today i should spend some time with ishani and take her to the star night but how? he was thinking for some idea. Some idea flashed in his mind and he had a romantic smile in his face.

Ranveer left the office and reached his house Where all his family member were happily chatting as they were playing some games as ranveer came parul called him
parul: bhaiya come na we are playing truth or dare come and join us
ranveer: nahi parul i am really tiered need to take rest.
parul: tk bhaiya
ranveer went to his room and changed him to his night dress.And went to have his dinner  he was not able to find ishani and he asked amba.

ranveer: maa baa and ishani are missing?
amba: they have gone to temple ranveer they said they are on the way they will come now
as amba finished this sentence both entered the house
amba: see they came

ranveer who saw ishani as though he see's a angle entering his house in his thought " you know ishani i never get bored of you how to look always cute and beautiful "
ishani coming to amba and giving the prasad and then coming to ranveer : ranveer prasad
he got it and they had their dinner there and all came to their room as ishani entered the room ranveer was standing near the mirror. He saw her and gave a dashing smile she smiled to him back

As ishani was arranging some thing ranveer came behind her and in her ears: ishani
ishani turned to ranveer: what happened?
ranveer: today i am going to take you to the land of love?
ishani;(with shy and hesitation): so finally
before she complete
ranveer: haan finally it is what you expect but for that you need to close your eyes blindfolded and feel my love ok
ishani: (bowed her head ): hmm tk

Ranveer blindfolded her eyes and took her in his hand ishani could feel ranveer now. He walked out of the room which ishani though he is taking her to bed and he walked straight.
ranveer: now you will feel as though we are flying you know why
ishani:(bit low voice): why ranveer.
ranveer: because it is a magic i have learned to make you feel loved
ishani was really mesmerized with his words and bit relieved that ranveer is back to normal and during this thinking ranveer somehow managed and climbed the stairs and he came to the terrace. He made her stand and in her ears "shall i remove the cloth"

ishani: are we in our bedroom?
ranveer(bit seductive voice): today it is not our bedroom it is our love paradise
ishani: was happy that ranveer has come to reality and said " remove it ranveer"

Ranveer removed the cloth and ishani opened the eyes and saw that they were in the terrace and saw ranveer who was smiling
ishani: ranveer you brought me here that means (paused in doubt)
ranveer: that means i didn't fall today by smiling he said mein rv ok rv knows how to control others as well as himself
ishani : oh god you ranveer she went to beat him
ranveer : chup ishani now it is your gift getting time
ishani : haan that i understood
 with his eyes he said to see the sky the sky were full of stars where ishani saw the stars and saw ranveer

ranveer: so now there are twinkling stars in the sky and super cool super star is with you now you can count the stars.
ishani seriously in loss of words (with her shivering voice): you know ranveer you never miss to make me happy
ranveer: because tumhari smile meri kushi hain
ishani: thank you
ranveer: tk you are welcomed now count the stars
ishani: you too count with me
ranveer: fine
Ishani held his hand and rested her head in his shoulder and both were ready to count the stars.

Episode ends where ishani resting her head in ranveer's shoulder and both have a happy smile.

to be continued😉
Bloomfield thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Sweet update Sakshi...Can't wait to know about their star night...Please update soon... <3
ishveerfankittu thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Beautiful chapters  😊 update soon plz 😃
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 14

Ishani and ranveer stood there were mesmerized by seeing the sky and stars and were enjoying their company. As seeing it ishani started to  feel something.

Ranveer(held her shoulder): kya hua ishani you have got your gift right do you want any other thing tell me why you are suddenly silent.
ishani: ranveer when i see these stars i miss my mom and dad.
ranveer: you are missing falguni maa
ishani(bit tears in her eyes): haan ranveer you know what my maa has protected me from many problems but who ever i love so much i lose them in my life

ranveer(who seriously felt for her state): "ishani see me (he turned her to him): i know ishani it is tough for any girl to accept their mom and dad's death but never think you don't have anyone i will always be there for you I know even i have hurt you i have been not with you when needed but let me tell you i will always be your side whether we are together or apart whether we are expressing love or anger but my heart will be hooked to your heart always ok my girl.
and ranveer smiled at her and brought her back to normal".

ishani: But you know what expressing your love will be small part but you will be mostly in your "angry young man" avatar towards me right?
ranveer: ishani that was out of anger actually it is not anger?
ishani :then
ranveer: (with hesitation): then you ... can call.. it as a fear
ishani: fear?

ranveer:haan fear
ishani: what fear you have on me?
ranveer: it is the fear of losing you.
Ishani I don't like others seeing you that is why i will become mad like that
ishani (with firm voice): oh really even many girls are behind you for that also i should be anger on you. So where can i show my anger
ranveer: what are you telling ishani? who was behind me
ishani: oh really you don't know.
ranveer nodded no
ishani: let me list them when i was working in your office "sameera" liked you. on that day that malini was behind you she even kissed you. finally unforgettable is rithika even you was ready to marry her right for these things where should i show my anger ranveerji.
saying these things ishani turned in anger and showed her back

while ranveer held her and turned her to him and brought her close to his face kept her between his hand and started his confession.

ranveer:" meri angry biwi let me tell you some things you never know when i was getting engaged to rithika once my heart was beating for you my eyes was only seeing you no one knows this.
May be sameera was seeing me but truly I was seeing only you. Due to my ego i never express it to you. I was with rithika in those days when you were not with me but true to my heart i was only living with you. even if you were not back i would have not married anyone but i saw you alive and with another man hence i was mad at those things. whatever happens my heart never knows to hate you ishani i love you always "

When ishani was out of speech hearing his words. Ranveer took a ring from his pocket and made her wear in her fingers.

ishani(with more soft voice): ring
ranveer: my gift for you. remove the ring and see its inner part.

ishani removed and seen the inner part of the ring the ring had ranveer's name in it and he made her wear it again

ranveer: you know why my name is in the ring that too in the inner part of ring.

ishani nodded no

ranveer: you need to know that ranveer is always yours. this angry young man can never hate you though his mouth says i hate you. He never know whether other girls like him or not but he will only like one girl and that would be ishani if the situation make to show her he is with other women but he will be in your hand always. Any women can be even ready to give her completely to him but this ishani's single finger touch is enough for this ranveer to live his whole life.

ishani: (with tears): i love you ranveer without you i am nothing i love you 1000 times i love you ranveer she hugged him tightly.
ranveer held her and in her ears: ishani are we hear for our confession or we came for a star night
ishani came out from hug: haan for star night
ranveer: ok shall we count the stars
ishani : haan start now you count the left side and i will count the right side set the timer in your mobile with in 1 minutes lets see who counts more. ok
ranveer: ok
ishani: but no cheating ranveer
ranveer: hmmm tk he set the timer

They started counting the stars where orey piya song played in the background. They were counting where the 1 minutes was over.

Ranveer: one minutes over ishani
ishani: tk tell me how much
ranveer: haan ladies first
ishani : mein 75 stars
ranveer: mein sirf 30 stars
ishani: then i win (she exclaimed)
ranveer: haan you win ishani

ishani: but only that much you were able to count this much slow ranveer you are not the best competitor in the game
ranveer(in mind): i was admiring a star in front of me how will i see the twinklings stars in the sky
ishani: hello ranveer

ranveer: (coming back to reality): accha tell me is this star night enough for you
ishani: haan ranveer i felt so happy today as ishani was saying there was a wind that dashed ishani where her hair flow in her face and her saree was moved and shown her stomach clearly
ranveer was bit lure on seeing ishani in that state and his lips wanted to taste the place where ranveer mind said " no ranveer"
ishani: chalo ranveer shall we go and once again thank you for the ring and star night

ranveer: haan ishani "don't lose the ring anytime it will be our identity too
ishani: hmmm ok she smiled and walked down where ranveer followed  her and both reached their room

ishani: you sleep ranveer let me change and come
ranveer: ok ishani
ishani:sleep in bed ranveer don't go to sofa or floor.
ranveer(with smile): ok ishani

ranveer fell in bed and where ishani's clear stomach disturbed him and he was going crazy ranveer's mind " what is there in this she is my wife why i should not see her " but another thought" nahi ranveer you hurt her more on that day so just stop it and sleep"
finally he controlled him self " chalo ranveer sleep so that no problem.

He was almost going to his sleep where ishani came and switched off the lights and came to sleep near him.
ishani: ranveer
No answer from him he slept
ishani: ranveer you slept but ok fine but let me tell you what i want to say " i was really happy today the star night was more special than i expected " loved you so much and was a happiest gift ever"
thank you.

She smiled and went back to sleep.
They both wished a beautiful morning in their lovely life

To be continued😉

Edited by sakshi5050 - 8 years ago
amazing3 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
A perfect gift for a golden hearted wife...Ranveer is such a romantic sweetheart. ...he shouldn't be afraid to touch his wife. ..
SAKSHI, VERY LOVELY CHAPTER. ...
Bloomfield thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Beautiful cahpter Sakshi...The gift of our hero was just a bliss to read...pl.update soon...
Duskyylilac thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 7
Again a wonderful chapter 😉 👏
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 15

That morning when ishani woke up she didn't find ranveer by her side. She rubbed her eyes and some what came to the day mood. She saw the clock the time was 7.30 and she got fresh up in her night dress itself and came down to find ranveer. She searched him in his study room but he was not there and she came down and searched ranveer where amba came near ishani.(somehow amba and ishani scenes has reached its relationship in day to day episodes in the show for this thanks to Cvs👏)

amba: arrey ishani i was coming to your room only? ranveer kaha hey?
ishani (in thoughts) :ranveer didn't inform anyone it seems.
amba: ishani
ishani: haan maa ranveer left to office early due to some work loads so he left maa
amba: but you seem searching for him you came down with your night dress.
ishani: maa kuch nahi my head is bit paining so i wanted to have coffee that's why
amba: shall i make it

ishani: nahi maa i will get from mala
amba: take your aarthi
ishani: nahi maa i didn't bath yet maa so i will come afterwards
amba: tk dekhra tum jaav coffee peelo and take bath

ishani giving a smile to amba left the place and she started to walk up on the stairs.

At the same time
Ranveer's office

Mr. Singhania: I didn't really expect this from you mr. rv
rv: no Mr. singhania I am working and my team is working on the project we will be successful by tomorrow
mr. Singhania: fine if we end up in loss there is a high chance of loss as the shares are coming down
rv: sir i cannot assure you in this situation but let me tell you we will hope for the best
mr. singhania: i don't want these sweet words rv if i meet with loss i will surely sue your company for the loss of my money did you get it and tomorrow will be your final day rv fine keep in mind

This made rv furious and he was in the high level of anger. As ishani walked up her thoughts " why ranveer didn't tell anyone in the house he should have at least messaged or called me but he didn't do it"

Ishani called ranveer his mobile was in silent mode and he didn't pick it up.

Rv: called the manager
rishab: yes sir
rv: see mr. rishab make every one work till night 9 o clock arrange cab for female staffs for drop but i want everyone to complete their work in a perfect manner we should not meet with loss in this deal fine. Tomorrow will be our final result for profit or loss for meeting with profit and loss we should work perfectly today. their wages will be double today.
rishab: yes sir

The office was completely working under pressure and rv arranged the meeting and made everyone to work seriously for this day. Ishani called ranveer where ranveer was not concentrating in his mobile. ishani called the receptionist.

receptionist: hello rv broking
ishani: i am ishani vagehala
receptionist: yes mam how could i help you
ishani: can i speak to mr. rv
receptionist: sorry mam sir is busy in his work today he don't want any calls today.
ishani(with no other option): ok fine thank you

Rv office boat was sailing in the storm sea they don't know whether they will reach the land or their boat will fall in the sea. Some how the office was over by 9 o clock and all their work has been  worked out but their results would be by tomorrow morning. Rv thanked all the staff's. His heart was in a confusion whether" i will win or lose". He saw his mobile where there were ishani's missed call's of 25. He saw it and started to his home.

As ranveer came to his house all have retired to their room. As ranveer walking to his room mr. singhania's words were going through his mind." Tomorrow is your final day mind it mr. rv". Rv's blood was becoming hot  "how dare he i have given him many successful projects but he didn't trust me and he is warning me" he came to his room and found ishani bit tensed"

ishani: ranveer
ranveer without speaking a word his mind was full of singhania's words it echoed his mind.
ishani: (in angry mode): do you remember that you have a house ranveer you don't even know to call or don't know to pick the call i almost lost my life why can't you pick the call even we were discussing about parul's marriage but you were not here (but shaking him) this is how you will behave ranveer
ranveer(completely in anger which he had from morning): haan i will behave like that one

ishani was shocked at ranveer :"kya hua ranveer tum ko?
ranveer: why what is your problem in it you are going to solve it every time party marriage this is all your people's business but what about me?
ishani (was somehow back to reality and want ranveer to be cooled ) went near him and held him by his hand: be cool ranveer are you in tension is there any problem in office

ishani was holding his shoulder and talking

ranveer: haan i have many problems if you all have problem you come to me haa na but where i will go for my problem
ishani: but what is there in picking up a call and informing
ranveer : what do you think ishani i should be always behind you and i don't have any other work what do you think i should be taking care of all your small small things
ishani: fine leave it have your dinner
ranveer: i don't want anything just leave me

he jerked her hands from his shoulder and went to take the night dress

ishani: but ranveer there was a important decision about parul's marriage
she held him and hold his cheeks but ranveer just lose his cool and pushed her " dekho ishani now i don't have time for anything just leave me"

ishani: ranveer aye tumhari family hein you don't want your family

ranveer(completely angry): haan i don't want anyone right now i don't want you too , i don't want you back just get lost" (he didn't know what he was talking but he was mad and feared about his project especially tomorrow's result)

he furiously went to the rest room
where ishani was left speechless

ishani was hurt by those words which ranveer said " i don't want you too, i don't want you back just get lost"
ishani was not able to believe herself whether this was ranveer.

Ranveer came out from the rest room and switched off the lights and went to sleep in his bed the day full of work made him sleep but mind was thinking about tomorrow result whether win or lose.

ishani who was seeing ranveer teary eyes : how could you ranveer you no need me you don't need me back how were you able to tell these words you have almost killed me what is your problem?

Episode ends in the teary eyed ishani with sorrowful heart

To be continued😉
malsa thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
awesome sakshi plz update soon.