Loved the os 😊 Do continue soon 😊 Plz pm when u update the next 😊

OnlyIshveer thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Very nice chapter's dear please do update soon
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hi My dear buddies,

I never expected these many views and comments when I started this story.

Thanks for all your support without you all I am nothing. I will update the next episodes by today night.

Read it and reply with your comment which can be both positive and negative😃
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 9

Ranveer who didn't expect ishani stood up from his chair and ishani was staring him with a angry look. They stood in the same position for about 5 minutes. It was ranveer who started the conversation.

Ranveer: (with trembling voice): is.. ishani.. tum?
ishani: haan mein. do you remember me i am mrs. ishani vagehala your wife
ranveer: hey ishani why are you talking like this how will i forget you?
ishani: then how do you want me to talk to you mr. rv?
ranveer: ishani see you are angry on me come on sit first.
ishani: see ranveer i didn't come here to sit i want to talk to you can i talk here or shall we go to some other place.
ranveer: Let's talk in home ishani.
ishani: oh really mr. rv when you will come home?
ranveer: wow ..
ishani: don't worry let me tell.
By 2 o clock or 3  o clock in the night then you will sleep somewhere other than your room and you will disappear before everyone wake up right.

ranveer was stunned by ishani's questions.

ishani( was continuing): am i right mr. rv this is the routine you have planned for past two days.

ranveer was not able to answer.

ishani: answer me mr. rv can i talk here (bit loud)
ranveer:(with low voice): haa ishani your wish.

ishani taking a deep breath started to talk came bit close to him: tumhari problem kya hain ranveer? what is happening to you why you are hiding yourself from me? you are avoiding me?
ranveer:(with serious voice): nahi ishani how can i avoid you without you i am nothing i can't imagine a life without you.
ishani: then what is your problem?

ranveer was standing still

ishani: i am talking to you ranveer not to the walls of your room
ranveer: haan ishani
ishani went near him and held him close to her and started to caress his hair and asked him "kya hua ranveer" you are not satisfied on that night?
ranveer: nahi ishani aise nahi
ishani:then

ranveer: i should have not done it ishani (he was in a voice that he would cry anytime) it should not have happened between us
ishani: arrey what is wrong in it ranveer it is a natural feeling for all of them. it happens not only between us it is natural for all the husband and wives.
ranveer: haan but..i
ishani: you
ranveer: i have hurt you a lot.

ishani (with a doubtful face ): you hurt me what are you telling ranveer? you didn't hurt me i have seen a loveable husband on that night then how could i get hurt.

ranveer just staring her

ishani: come on ranveer you didn't hurt me
ranveer: nahi i have hurt you

ishani: tk how you know you hurt me that too without my knowledge?
ranveer: i saw..
ishani: what did you see
ranveer: no that i can't say ishani please leave it here after i wont do this to you
ishani:i want the answer right now what did you see. you will say the answer this is promise on me
ranveer( without any chance to escape) struggling to talk
ishani: come on ...
ranveer (he turned and showed his back to ishani): i saw the blood strains on the bed sheets when i woke up yesterday morning you where not there that time. See i have hurt you to that extreme I should have not done it to you. I love you a lot i should have not hurt you.
 ishani (imagine as bit comedy expression of ishani) in her thoughts: (seriously i don't know what to do with you ranveer tum kitni innocent my god) she got  a smile in her face and went and turned ranveer towards her and she wiped his tears with her hands.

ishani: ranveer tum kitni innocent. you can be innocent but not to this much extreme
ranveer
: mein innocent nahi  i am a stupid
ishani( don't know how to exp
lain him): come on ranveer come and sit first and listen to me.
ranveer: haan he sat in his chair and ishani sat in the table
ishani: ranveer i will tell you the reason why it happened so that you wont feel any guilt. tk

ranveer saw her with a doubtful look

ishani: wow, it is (with shy and hesitation)
ranveer: what is it ishani
ishani :(i should surely tell him are else he will do stupid things like not coming home not having food oh god give me guts): it is naturally for all the girls when they do it for the first time ranveer.

ranveer: no ishani you are telling to console me
ishani: arrey nahi if you want search in net it i
s the first time so there would be some blood strains ok please ranveer don't be innocent to this extreme.
ranveer: haan tk but if i do this again also it will happen again so here after i won't do it.
ishani: arrey ranveer first time it is common is anything
happend to me i am active in front of you ha na then what is your problem.
ranveer: no ishani i wont hurt you here after so here after no these things sirf pyaar ok
ishani: oh so you won't touch me here after.
ranveer: nahi i will touch you but not to that extreme
ishani: no i don't want that also ok let me leave.
ishani was upto leave where ranveer got her hand and said "nahi ishani i want your love, hugs and kisses"
ishani (with a naughty cum angry voice): oh where those things will finally leave
ranveer: oh that time i will control myself
ishani: accha!! tk let me see how many days you are controlling you. You  will be tempted to me as soon as you hug me let me see.
ranveer: (with innocent face); i don't want to hurt you so i will control myself ok
ishani: so you won't touch me right final ha na
ranveer: (with bit hesitation) haan
ishani: pacca ha na
ranveer: haan pacca
ishani: tk let me see one day you will loose your control and come to me wait and watch.
ranveer: haan let's see
ishani: tk ranveer you didn't hurt me you will come to me one day. this is a challenge ok

Saying this ishani  started to walk out of the room and stopped and turned back: mr.rv for this stupid thing please don't hide yourself ok come home as usual
ranveer: haan let me think.

ishani: you are going to think (gave a angry look)
ranveer: (acted as though feared): haan sure i will come.
ishani : that is it bye (turned and smiled and started walking)

She left the office as she walked away ranveer saw her through the glass. Even seeing her back he was tempted
ranveer :(with smile in his face) you are right ishani !! i will always get tempted to you. But i don't want to hurt you so i will control myself he had a cutest smile in his face.😆

Comment  me guys whether positive or negative

To be continued😉
amazing3 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for updating so soon. 
    Ranveer is so naive and stupidly innocent. ...what century does he live in. .? 
    He's been escaping from his wife bcos of this. ...let's see how he controls himself. ...

Nice Chapter Sakshi. ...lol...❤️
Bloomfield thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
tysm for updatng it so soon Sakshi!!
I loved their convo!!
 Cho innocent hai mera Ranveer!! 
Cute chapter!
Update soon!!
malsa thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
lovely update.plz continue 😊
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 10

When ishani came back home she reached her room and fresh up her and sat in the bed. She saw the photo of ranveer where he was killing her with a stunning smile.

ishani( in thoughts):
you know what ranveer you are the man every girl should dream off. When you take "angry young man" avatar (imagined the suharaat ranveer did to know the truth of memory loss) you look as though you know everything but in reality you are a innocent man (thought their C-nite). She had a shy smile and her face full of red.

When the day was drawing normally all the people had their own works and the day was at the end of evening ishani was upto the preparation of dinner in the kitchen.

At the same time in another room.

Disha( a problem creator) was talking to amba and lakshmi and brainwashing them about parul's marriage soon. As she left there won't be any problem for her to safeguard manas.

Disha: haan aunty I know a family where the guy is in US if he marry our parul she will be happy through out her life.
lakshmi was ok with disha's idea and she said : ya tell them about parul so that they can come and visit us ha na moti behan.
Amba(who was not interested in disha's words): dekho disha we cannot decide it by our self we should talk to the family
lakshmi: tk moti behan let me talk to them today.
amba: lakshmi parul is also my daughter i will do what should be done tk till that be cool
lakshmi(with no other way): ok moti behan but make it fast and lakshmi disappeared from the scene.
disha(in mind): what is the problem with this amba why can't she let lakshmi say yes for this. let me change her mind
disha: aunty why don't we see this alliance for parul why you are hesitating.
amba: dekho parul hamari beti hain and she is ranveer's sister so i should talk to ranveer and ishani about this.
disha: aunty what is the need for ishani in this?
amba(bit angry ): see disha stop talking rubbish she is my bahu she has all the rights in this house.
disha: oh how did you like her this much aunty?
amba: see she is the daughter in law of our house we all discuss it and then give parul to a nice family please you stay out and leave me alone now.
(while amba saying this ishani came to the room to call amba for dinner)
ishani (with confused expression): arrey maa kya hua?
amba: kuch nahi ishani ask disha to go to her room.
disha with a cunny look and ishani said " disha you go down for dinner.
she left the room without saying anything.
ishani: maa what happened why you were scolding her
amba: i am sorry ishani
ishani: arrey maa why are you asking sorry to me?
amba: you like disha very much but she is not upto that ishani she used to manipulate us against you once it is our fault so really sorry
ishani: maa its ok leave it all past is past what is the problem now.
amba: she wants parul to marry soon. She says manas is attracted towards parul so she should leave the house soon
ishani: nahi maa we should talk about it to our family once it is done we will think about it ok now come to the dinning table and taste the dinner

amba pinched ishani's cheeks and both were towards the dinning table where ranveer was entering the house.

ishani saw ranveer and thought "thank god he has come back to normal"
amba: ranveer fresh up and come to have dinner.
ranveer(with a smile): haa maa.

as all the family member's assembled in the dinner table ranveer sat in his chair and ishani was serving all. All had their dinner and amba informed everyone to wake up soon as tomorrow is karuva chauth and all ladies nodded their heads.

As soon as all retired to their room. When ranveer came back to his room. ishani came out by wearing a night dress. She lied in the bed where ranveer took the bed and went to sleep down.

ishani: kya hua ranveer why you are going to sleep in the floor.
ranveer: no problem ishani i will sleep here i am comfortable.
ishani(teasing him): oh so ranveer you are scared
ranveer: scared! why should i get scared.
ishani: you are scared that you might lose your control.
ranveer: hey hello i am rv ok rv know how to control everyone as well as control him ok
ishani: then prove it
ranveer: what?

ishani: you are not scare know you won't lose your control know then come and sleep in the bed come on prove your self control.
ranveer: i don't have any need to prove ok
ishani: then sure you are scared
ranveer with a bit angry look came to the bed and lied beside ishani.

Ranveer came and lie in bed as ishani covered them with bed sheet. as ranveer showed his back to her she went near him and just kissed his cheeks

ranveer: hey what are you doing?
ishani had a naughty smile and didn't answer.
ranveer:i am asking you what did you do
ishani: i kissed my husband you said you want love hugs and kisses hence i kissed you
ranveer with a weird look : ishani dekho don't touch me
ishani: hey hello only you won't touch me i didn't say anything like that ok i am loving my husband in my own way what is your problem
ranveer: you are tempting me

ishani: oh so you got tempted right?
ranveer: haan nothing like that tk go and sleep
ishani(with naughty smile): tk tomorrow karwa chuth ok . good night my lovely ranveer.

They were sleeping d
eeply when there was a thunder which woke up ranveer and there was rain outside. As he woke up he just saw the sleeping ishani.

The night effort and calmly sleeping ishani were drawing his attention. She was looking like a sleeping angel.

ranveer(with cute smile he started to talk to himself):" you are the world's beauty ishani. who said i won't get tempted to you i will be falling for you each time i see you" when i saw you as a little girl i saw a cute little angel you still remain the same ishani. I used to hurt you many times but that is out of possessiveness but i love you always ishani.

"your smile gives me happiness"
" your tears used to pinch my heart"
"you can give me pain honestly ishani it never pained for me"
you know why as a pain also i should never forget you.

I always admire
The hair that floats,
The eyes that has only love,
The milk color skin,
The most lovely lips,

"you know ishani when my lips are dry and throat are sour i only need your lips which can wet my lips with love and affection"

ishani(with closed eyes): oh really ranveer.
ranveer(bit shocked): ishani you are speaking in sleep
ishani opened her eyes: no no ranveer i am speaking with my all sense
ranveer: so so you
ishani(with naughty look and expression):so i heard everything you said " tell me now" what was those things milk color skin, lovely eyes kya bath hain ranveer" you have a poet in you. so one thing is sure the day you are coming to me is not so far.

ranveer: dekho aise nahi go and sleep.
ranveer lied where ishani held him close and rested her head in his chest
ranveer: what are you doing?
ishani: i am sleeping in my husband's chest my most safest and lovely place in the world what is your problem.
ranveer with no other option (actually what his heart wants) put his hands to grab her and he had a smile in his face which he hided when ishani saw, ishani was loving this hug of ranveer and the beatings of ranveer's heart and both cuddled and drift to sleep.

Episode ends in the cutest couple hug.
to be continues😉
Edited by sakshi5050 - 8 years ago
naush2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I have no words to say you have made me speechless.i have read all ur ch in one go.plz pm me next time nd update soon.one more thing ur story has a new concept which is very nice.
IshveerIsLife thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hi Sakshi...sending hugs and love to you. I read all your chapters in one go and want to read it further on. You made m day dear and keep writing. Want to see who wins the challenge. Our Ishu should probably win it and nail it!

Love,
Isha