Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bloomfield thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Sakshi, the story is progressing well...pl. update soon...
mono2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Imhoney1004

Sakshi, it was Short and sweet.. Please continue!!

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Episode 7
Ishani was lying on ranveer's chest.After a while ishani raised her head to see ranveer He also reciprocated her with a shy smile. He signed with his eyes as what? ishani signed as nothing.
ranveer: accha ishani do you know what is my feeling now?
ishani:(with cute voice caressing ranveer's hair): kya?
ranveer: I never expected this day in my life that i would be with you in this state.
ishani: If i would have lost you I would have lost everything ranveer you have loved me almost all of your life. Even I never expected that "my man" would be "my close friend"  but i have given you complete of me today.

ranveer with cute smile kissed her forehead and said "i love you". They cuddled to each other and slept in each others arms.

In the morning

ishani woke up first and saw ranveer sleeping with her and smiled and thought this is the best morning of my life. She saw the clock the time was 7.30 she realized she is late today got up but she needs a dress to move further she saw their room all the dresses where scattered she just got the towel that was hanging on their bed cliff she wore the towel and went in the bathroom and got ready for the day and cleaned their room and went down to the kitchen. Ishani face shined with glow in her face as well her face was red enough.
Ishani entered the kitchen Amba was directing mala regarding the breakfast.As ishani entered the kitchen.
amba: what happened you are so late today?
ishani:(thinking about the night managed the shyness) nahi maa ranveer was working till night hence i helped him so we slept late i was not able to wake up and she held her ears and said "sorry ma"
amba: arrey its ok ishani where is ranveer?
ishani: He is still sleeping I will make coffee and wake him up

amba: I have made the coffee already go and give him. you look so beautiful today ishani.
ishani: haan thank you m
a
ishani took the coffee and went inside the room where ranveer was in bathroom. Ishani kept the coffee and went to remove the sheets of their bed where in the bedsheet she found some blood strains and she smiled to herself with shy. And took the bed sheets and made it to be washed. While ranveer came out.
ishani: ranveer tum coffee peelo?
ranveer (didn't face her): haa I will tum jaav
ishani: tk come down we will have breakfast together.
ranveer:(he didn't face her still): nahi ishani i don't want breakfast I will have it in office
ishani: ok then I will pack it for you
ranveer: no don't want saying this he got ready and went out of their room.

Ishani: kya hua ranveer ko. he was talking well in the night now what happened to him.She was confused of his behavior.
Ishani called him in the afternoon.
ranveer who saw the call didn't attend the call .Ishani was continuously calling him he didn't pick the call.
ishani: mein office number ko call karo

ishani tried the office number and the receptionist voice was heard.
receptionist: hello.
ishani: hello mein ishani vagehala bolriyu
receptionist: yes mam, how can i help you?
ishani: I just want to speak to mr. rv could you please connect the call.
Receptionist: just a moment mam.
receptionist: hello sir

rv: haan
receptionist: there is a call for you mrs. ishani vagehala
rv:(thinking a while): tell her i am held in a meeting.
receptionist: yes sir.
receptionist picked the call as ishani was expecting ranveer: haan ranveer tum .
receptionist cut her : mam mein Receptionist sheela
ishani:(with disappointment): haan
receptionist: sir is in a meeting so he cannot be connected right now.
ishani: oh, tk thanks
ishani put down her mobile with most disappointment she can't understand what is happening.
ishani: what happened to him he didn't speak with me well in the morning and now he is not answering my call well he will come home let me talk.
ranveer:(was in office): I need to be here only till night I should go home late so that I can avoid her.How can I do this A stupid man I am how could I?

Screen splits between confused face of ishani and disappointing face of ranveer.

To be ContinuedπŸ˜‰

Bloomfield thumbnail
Sakshi!!
Kya hua yaar??Kyu Ranveer Ishani ko avoid kar raha hai?sab teek hai naa??Pl.update soon yaar...can't wait to know...btw, nice chap!! ;)
malsa thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
what hapnd to rv plz cintinue
amazing3 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Lovely chapter Sakshi. .πŸ˜†
But what happened to Ranveer? Waiting for updates. ..πŸ˜ƒ
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hi guys, i am back with the next episode read and get me the suggestions my buddies.

Episode 8
While the evening was becoming night ishani was in her own  thoughts about the ranveer's behavior from morning. "kya hua ranveer ko did i scold him No then what" her mind was thinking rapidly when she was trying to call ranveer. Amba called her.
Amba: ishani
ishani: haan ma
ishani went to see amba who was sitting in the hall's sofa.
amba: come on bahu sit.
ishani sat on the sofa
ishani: kya ma anything important
amba gave her a gift box
ishani: what is this maa?
amba: gift for you
ishani: gift?
amba: come on open and see whether you like it or not.
ishani with a smile opened the gift it was a beautiful set of bangles. ishani liked it so much.
ishani: maa bahut acchi hai outstanding maa but what is the need for a  gift now maa
amba: i have scolded you sometime slapped you and have never given you respect now you are calling me maa ha na if Falguni maa is there she would have looked after you like this only ha na. so i gave a good gift to my daughter.
ishani:(with a moist eyes): maa if today my mom is here she will be so happy that i am in a world's good mother hands. thank you maa for the love and the gift.
amba: haa you should wear it for the kauwra chauth.
ishani: haan sure ma.
When they were talking there was a message in ishani's mobile and  it was from ranveer. She opened the message,
I will come home late as i am held in a meeting  you can have your dinner and sleep don't wait for me.
Amba: kya hua ishani.
ishani: kuch nahi maa. Ranveer messaged me that he will be late.
amba(with a smile):tk you go and call all we can have our dinner.
As well their dinner were over family members asked for ranveer ishani informed them he will be late. As ishani went to her room called ranveer he didn't answer. ishani was waiting till 2 o clock and slept in the sofa waiting for ranveer.
Ranveer entered their room with a dull face when he saw ishani sleeping " why she is sleeping here she can sleep in the bed know" when he went to wake her up their C-nite came in front of him and he took his hand back. "No I should not if i use the wash room she is wake up let me use other room and sleep in the study room". He went and slept in the study room that day.

IN THE MORNING.
Ranveer woke up fast and got ready and saw amba.
amba: when did you come in the night?
ranveer: maa i came late as i had meeting now even i should leave
amba: ranveer it is only 6.30 now where are you going what about ishani.
ranveer: nahi maa she is sleeping i don't want to disturb her hence i got ready i will eat in office maa "aap figure mat kigiya"
when they were talking baa came with tali and ranveer got blessing from baa. Baa blessed him and asked the same question what amba asked he managed the situation same way and he left the house.
Ishani woke up and saw the clock it was 7 o clock. she saw herself in the sofa and took time to realize that she was waiting for ranveer and slept her itself. She started to search for ranveer but she couldn't find him. She went down to search for him as well she searched in the study room but she didn't find him. Did he come home or not where is he. She called him Ranveer who was driving the car in the less traffic roads of mumbai saw the call. When he went to attend the call his mind voice " nahi i should not how will i , I should have not done it to her i don't have the guts to speak to you ishani. He didn't answer the call.
When ishani was searching for him amba and baa were sitting and found ishani searching that too in her night dress.

baa: ishani
she saw them and had a smile in her face. Lakshmi joined them now.
baa: kya hua ishani. what are you searching for.
ishani: i was searching for ranveer
amba: arrey he left for office you where sleeping it seems he informed us and went early. He didn't inform you night.
ishani:(to manage): he informed me but he didn't wake me up i thought he would be down that's why i came down
amba: (with a doubt): baahu sub tk ha na
ishani: (smiled brightly): haan sub tk maa let me fresh up

went to the room and chain of thought surrounded her " what is happening ranveer has come home but he didn't wake me up and he left before and woke up what is his problem he is doing this for the second day no i should not let it today i will catch you ranveer. I will come to the office today that is the place i can catch hold of you".
When it was 10 o clock ishani got ready herself and went to the door of the house. where she met parul.
parul: bhabhi you didn't have your breakfast yet?
ishani: parul i have a important work i need to leave i will come and have it.
parul: tk bhabhi come fast.
ishani with a smile nodded yes.

She took her car and left for ranveer's office and she drove in the traffic filled mumbai and reached the office.When she entered the office she walked with a anger and crossed reception and reached ranveer's room.She asked the staff whether there is any meeting. They informed ranveer is alone. When ishani knocked the room.

rv: yes come in
ishani entered the room and came in as fast and stood near the table with angry look. Ranveer who didn't expect ishani was confused don't know how to react. both stood staring each other with their own feeling.

Episode ends with unexpected face of ranveer and angry ishani.

To be continued πŸ˜‰

amazing3 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Once again beautiful chapter Sakshi. ...πŸ˜›
What in goodness name is wrong with Ranveer? 
     Waiting for updates soon. 

Well done Sakshi. ...you are a fine writer...lol...πŸ˜†
Edited by amazing3 - 8 years ago
Bloomfield thumbnail
Sakshi,
Please reveal the suspense yaar...update it asap...Better if u update it today itself... ;)
nice chap, btw...
Bloomfield thumbnail
and i need longer chapters...please...😳