Game : Two Truths And A Lie

cupcaked thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
For those who already know this game, excuse my explanation. I am pretty sure I named the game right but if I didn't comment below the right name and I'll change.
It hardly takes a minute and a half to understand what the game is.

You might wanna re-read it and then re-re-read it if you don't understand the first time. 

Here it is 

In this game, though we do not know each other that well, we will be posting 3 statements. Out of which two will be the truth, and one will be a LIE. Since this is a book talk forum and I suppose we do need to respect that, we will say those three statements related to something literature.

Here's an example to get this better :

I love murder mysteries.
I hate romantic novels.
I love horror stories.

Those are the three statements I listed.
So I comment this and the next person will guess which one is true and which isn't and then give, in the same post, his/her three statements. Then, I will comment back if he/she is right or wrong. This will take time and at least 2 posts of your precious time but please, contribute and try this on out.

And, the wrong one is I hate romantic novels. Who HATES romantic novels? 🤢

Clear? If you have any more questions, scrap of PM me. Or better off, just comment down below so that I can clear it out if anyone else has the same questions.

Hope you liked my idea and if you didn't, please ask the mods to close this thread. 😭

But just remember, I will never, EVER, forgive you for that. 😆😆

All the best. 👏
Edited by xxSomeonesLuvxx - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cupcaked thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Three statements of mine :

I didn't like ME BEFORE YOU.
I prefer Nicolas Sparks every time I want to read a book.
I love books with point of views of both sides, guy and girl.

Now make out the lie and the 2 truths.
And list your 3 statements in the same post.

Good luck.