Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amazing3 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Greetings dear friend, 
   Very good indeed. ...this is what most of us expected in MATSH and you've done it brilliantly. ...
    Can't wait for the next updates. ...

All chapters are lovely. Thanks for sharing this story with us...lol...😃
cuteii thumbnail
Nice OS plzz update next part soon
OnlyIshveer thumbnail
Hi dear
Beautiful episode's wish to have these type of conversation between ishveer in show..plz do update next episode when you free..great writing 👏
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Episode 4
It was next day morning ishani woke up and saw ranveer who was sleeping and admired her husband ,
ishani:(in her thoughts with smile in her face) you look like a child ranveer you look so cute my man. she caressed his hair and smiled.

She woke up and got ready with her beautiful red saree by putting sindoor on her forhead and left her room. Ishani has some how got used to her household work and has become a responsible bahu. She completed her pooja and came to kitchen and prepared coffee for all and went to baa who was sitting in her swing after the pooja.

ishani:jai sree krishna baa
baa: jai sree krishna beta.
ishani:coffee
baa (took the coffee): ishani its so nice to see you as bahu of this house you make all of us proud.
ishani: haa thank you baa. (smiled) I will go and wake up maa and papa
baa:tk beta

she went to amba, kailash room and knocked their room
amba: haa come in
ishani entered the room with coffee
ishani:maa coffee papa kaha hai
amba:he is taking bath now you have (sipped the coffee) arrey you have given a great coffee meri bahu
ishani:who am I ,, I am amba's bahu ha na (ishani) smirked with amba
amba:laughed I used to worry i didn't have a daughter by now i got a playful daughter
ishani:hmmm yes meri maa but don't forget to scold me as i am your bahu also
amba comes to hit ishani as ishani playfully runs out of the room
And comes to her room and saw ranveer sleeping and waked him up
ishani:ranveer utto,
ranveer rubbed his eyes and saw ishani with childish voice: this morning comes soon ishani i hate it
ishani: arrey world is rotating ha na so it is obvious that we will get this morning
ranveer: that is right what to do?
ishani: tk i have kept the dresses go and fresh up I have kept the coffee in flask come and have it and get ready soon
ranveer: ok and ishani i forgot to tell you you should come to office today.
ishani: for what ranveer?
ranveer:Investor is coming he is my big investor and wanted to sign a deal today he is coming with his wife as she is also working with him so if you come it would be a family atmosphere for them too and even it is so long you visited my office ha na so come on.
ishani: tk you go after all finish their breakfast i will come
ranveer:hmmm ok not only everyone's breakfast after you also having your breakfast let me inform maa about it.
ishani: hmmm k

parekh's and vaghela were on the breakfast table their family looked more beautiful than ever all had their breakfast and ranveer informed about ishani coming to his office today and he asked ishani to come after having her breakfast.
she had her breakfast and got ready for the office. She wore green designer saree and started to the office. In the traffic of mumbai she drove to the office where her man was.
She entered the office after so many days. She remembered all the fights they had when she met ranveer as rv in this office.And the place their love hate saga started. She entered the office and went in ranveer's room

ishani: may I come in sir,
ranveer(who was busy in his files raised his head and saw ishani and had a bright smile): arrey what is the need for permission for my wife come in sunny.
ishani: ranveer, stop calling me sunny this is not our house
ranveer: ok fine I will call you sunny in the night ok ( making a romantic look)
ishani:hmm(smiled with shy) where are your investors
ranveer: they are on their way.( they were entering the office) dekho wo aagayi.
ishani and ranveer both welcomed them and ranveer introduced everyone
ranveer:ishani, this is mr. and mrs. Sanjay kapoor and this is their daughter Ms.Malini kapoor by the by this is my wife Mrs. Ishani vaghela
ishani greeted them all as malini was looking towards ranveer open mouthed
ishani(bit loud voice): namste maliniji
malini: haan namste(without looking ishani and eyeopening on ranveer)
rv: shall we start the presentation mr.kapoor
kapoor: sure rv
all of them seated in their seats and they sat and watched the presentation.
As ranveer was presenting the presentation
ishani was admiring her husband's businessman look (in her thoughts) how hard you would have worked to reach this height ranveer you didn't share about this feelings know but i can understand our family underestimated you and they pushed you out of parekh's house but today you have been their means to live love you ranveer.
as ishani thinking and when she turned towards malini she was looking ranveer as though she is going to eat him. ishani got anger (again in mind voice) look at her how is she looking at a married man that too in front of me.
The presentation was finally over.
Rv: That's it mr. kapoor.
kapoor:that is mind blowing rv hope we will get good profit hence i am signing deal with you and my daughter has started a new business related to our field and she has a idea here that too it would be of small investment and she can learn the business
rv: oh that is great sir. we are proud to see you ms. malini.
malini: no no I am only proud that I have got a good partner to work with.
rv: no no we didn't discuss your idea yet so once the idea is good i will work with you or else i will reject you. you should not get worried for that. Am i right mr. kapoor.
kapoor: absolutely business man. you can discuss this business and we are leaving for the day you can discuss with malini rv.
saying this mr and mrs. kapoor (being a business level parents left their daughter for her business discussion) smiled with ishani and rv and left the cabin.
rv: thank you all my associates you can go back to your work and let us have a meeting regarding the new project post afternoon
all disappeared from the room
malini had a look over ishani : your wife is going to be here mr. rv hope she is not a business women
ishani had a stunned look on malini some how rv managed the situation
rv: might be my wife is not a business women but she is the luck i am enjoying today she is the back bone for my success without her it wont be possible. so she will be here there is nothing issue in it. it is her office
(as rv was letting out emotional words malini with a ignoring look)
malini: yaa, Typical indian wives help their husband this way anyways shall we discuss it
rv: ya sure
malini and rv sat on the chair and had laptop in front and started discussing and ishani don't know what to do.
ishani(in mind): for this only you called me ranveer how mean i wont talk to you here after.
malini was flirting with ranveer
rv: this wont work out
malini: i know it wont workout
rv: then why you discussed it(with confusion)
even ishani had a doubtful face
malini completely ignored ishani ranveer turned to ishani and had a doubtful look while doing this "malini turned rv face and said 'i just wanted to spend some time with you hence i did it and you are hot save my number we will meet some time and kissed ranveer on cheek'"
ishani stood up seeing this and after that malini waved bye to ranveer and ishani with a unwanted look and disappeared.
ranveer:(after understanding the moment saw ishani):ishani..
ishani left the room with anger as he saw she left the office.

ishani driving the car in anger and stopped at the corner of the road.
ishani: how dare she kiss my husband that too in front of me these girls are always behind the guys.
ranveer calls ishani
ishani:(without attending the call and seeing the screen with ranveer number) why did you call me to this meeting and made me a joker today. i won't talk to you she cut the call.
again call came she cut, and sent a msg to ranveer "i will reach home safely. don't call me for anything please let me alone". and switched off the mobile.
ranveer reading the message:arrey ishani is angry on the things happened I didn't expect this girl at all how did this kapoor did this he gave a big deal as well as a big problem in my love also. oh god "kya karo mein saying this he sat on the chair with closed eyes. ishani after switching off the mobile laid on the car's driving seat with closed eyes and worried face

screen splits with ranveer and ishani.

to be continued😆

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 5

Ishani somehow drove to home where amba, baa, lakshmi, where taking about parul marriage.
as ishani entered the house. ishani got her smile for her family sake.
amba: ishani come on beta have you had your lunch?
ishani: haan ma i had
amba: we are discussing about parul marriage you guys are friendly so that you can talk to her ha na.
baa and lakshmi nodded their heads in the sign of yes
ishani: haan sure ma i will talk
amba: tk beta go and fresh up yourself
ishani with a smile: tk ma

As evening was drawing ishani prepared their dinner with mala and ranveer returned home. ishani didn't face him now. he went to his room and fresh up himself . As it was dinner time all assembled at the table and ishani served all and ranveer was seeing ishani. She didn't respond his look. As all completed their dinner and retired to their room. ranveer too retired to his room.

Ranveer was waiting for ishani to come.
ishani entered their room and changed herself and went to lay down to sleep.
ranveer: arrey ishani kya kare tum?
ishani didn't respond
ranveer: hello i am talking to you.
he got her hand and turned her towards  him.
ishani: just leave me alone ranveer( without facing him)
ranveer: tk i will leave you alone but go and sleep in bed.
ishani: who am i to share your bed. i will sleep here you
go and sleep?
ranveer:(ranveer thought aach hamara suharaat ishani this is the perfect day) ishani i know you are angry on the incident happened in the morning. is there any wrong of mine? why are you punishing me for this.
ishani: oh , so you didn't do any mistake.
ranveer: no, i never know malini would come for this meeting i only expected kapoor and his wife.
ishani: ok then how you know her  name is malini
ranveer: arrey mr. kapoor is a businessman and when i got his deal i saw his profile and came to know he has a daughter and her name is malini that's it.
while ranveer is explaining ishani started crying.
ranveer: arrey ishani why are you crying now?
ishani hugged ranveer: i cant take this ranveer, she saw you like you are hers, and finally she kissed you i felt like a joker there.
ranveer: ishani what is this come on who ever may see me meri aashiqui sirf tumse hi (he said with looking into her eyes) so stop crying hmmm
ishani: sorry i have hurted you i don't know how to react tat s why
ranveer: arrey baba its ok even i act weird when i get possessive on you so it is accepted. done and here is your gift.
ishani: gift
ranveer: hmm open it
ishani opened and found a saree
ishani: saree its beautiful ranveer
ranveer: wear it now.
ishani: now ? i will wear it some other day or in the morning. for what now.
raveer: you punished me ha na?
ishani(with child voice) haan
ranveer: so wear this and come i want to see you in this
ishani: tk wait karo me abi areyo.

After 20 minutes
ishani came out as beautiful angle.
ranveer smiled at her and asked her to wear the ornaments with his eye moment. ishani completed and came near him.
ishani: is my punishment over?
ranveer who was mesmerized in her beauty nodded as no and stood up and kept his thumb finger in her forehead and took his hand where there was sindoor on ishani's forehead.
ishani kept her hand and saw sindoor and saw ranveer with speechless expression
ranveer stepped towards her: ishani
ishani:(bowed her head): hmm
ranveer: your compatibility test is not over yet
ishani(with a puzzled face)
ranveer: there are more feelings to tell you shall i (by pulling her close to him)
ishani: just closed and opened her eyes in the sign of yes
Both started to talk in husky voice now.
ranveer kissed ishani's  closed eyes
ranveer: (husky voice): ishani i always wanted these eyes to see me and it should always see only me
ishani: (with low voice): hmmm
ranveer kissed her cheeks: i wanted my lips to rest in these places and kissed in another cheeks
ishani was mesmerized and didn't tell anything but felt the moment.
ranveer:(kissed her nose): i always wanted to be your breath  so that i can touch your soul.
ishani eyes are still closed and feeling the moves of her husband.
ranveer:(kissing her lips deep) had a long lip lock:you know ishani even if i die this kiss will bring me back to life.
ishani's eyes are still closed. She didn't expect this closeness from ranveer today and never know he would be in love with her this much.
ishani:(in thoughts): ranveer you love me this much and i truly tell you your love is enough for both of us.
ranveer kissing her earlobe and ears (more husky voice): you know ishani when i fall in love with you i wanted this ears to hear only my voice. And this ear will hear a news now.
ishani(with closed eyes and husky voice): kya?
ranveer: aach hamara suharaat

To be continued😉

amazing3 thumbnail
Your story is very nice. ...Waiting for the next episode. ...😆
Bloomfield thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey!!
Both the episodes were very nice...I really like it...Please update soon!!
malsa thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
aww...very nice.plz continue 😳
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Thanks for all your support. I am bringing out the next part of " Ranveer's unsaid Feelings.

Note: This is 18+ so read at your own risk.

Episode 6

Ranveer: acch hamara suharaat.
ishani opened her eyes and turned to ranveer who was staring her with a romantic smile. ishani was able to see the desire and love of her husband
ishani(in thoughts): you have always gone through pain because of me ranveer I never gave you any happiness. There are guys who touch their wife on their wedding night but you never wanted to ask me these things you only asked my love but i didn't give you anything that any wife would give her husband
ishani's eyes was moist thinking these things

ranveer(with doubt): arrey ishani, if you didn't want it no problems go and sleep for that why are you crying saying this he wiped her tears. " tk go and sleep in the bed " and
he smiled ranveer turned towards the bed when ishani got his hand and turned him
ishani: ( with low voice): ranveer
ranveer: haan ishani when he came to say something ishani kept her finger in his mouth.
ishani: you loved me but i didn't understand you. you were possessive on me but i have hurted you a lot . But today I wont stop you. take me ranveer make me a women today. saying this she turned and she showed her back to ranveer.

Ranveer was stunned at ishani's actions and not able to react he stood still for a while ishani took ranveer's hand and kept it in her stomach over the saree. As possible ranveer hugged slowly from her behind and went near her ears. and kissed her neck and her back ishani was pleasure at ranveer's move he came to her neck again and in her ears
ranveer: sure ha na ishani (in husky voice)
ishani: haaa continue your feelings ranveer.

ranveer had a shy smile as he never expected this in his life when he was loving ishani as a driver's son. he turned her towards his where ishani still closed her eyes. he took her in his hand ishani opened her eyes both were lost in each others eye and he headed towards their bed. He laid her in the bed and he came to the other side of the bed without breaking the eye lock. Ranveer got over the bed and laid beside ishani. He caressed her hair. He took his hand to switch off the light of the lamp. Where ishani held his hand and signed no. Ranveer with his eyes asked why.
ishani(in low voice): let the lights glow ranveer. Any one can be behind me but my love is always yours. your eyes should see me completely today.
Ranveer:(in low voice): i never thought this day would come in my life can i lit the candles?
ishani shook her head in sign of no
ranveer(with smile) tk and he kissed her neck and below next
ishani: she mourned with pleasure for the first time "ranveer"
ranveer in ishani ears: ishani

ishani: hmm
ranveer: only i will see you completely or you will also see me completely
ishani with shy: chee she pushed him and turned other side.
ranveer with a romantic smile took the rope of her blouse and untied it and kept his hands in her back. ishani closed her eyes and enjoyed the move of her love. he kissed and nuzzled her back and turned ishani to him and kept his hand on the pin of her saree
. with eye contact ranveer asked can I? ishani signed as yes with her eyes. he took the pin of her saree and took the saree of ishani. ishani closed her eyes he kissed her below the neck and nuzzled. This is the first time he is kissing her below the neck. Even for ishani this was the new way of their love. He turned ishani and he didn't wait for the permission he unhooked the blouse of ishani and turned her towards him and asked her to remove it with a sexy smile and eyes. Ishani with shy reply  no with a head shake. ranveer with a naughty look he stared at ishani and within a minute he took the blouse of ishani which even she didn't expect she held her hands to cover her. Ranveer seeing her shy took the bed sheet to cover both of them and asked her to remove her hand with eye look.
ranveer: (with naughty look): show me ishani
ishani: nahi
ranveer kissing her on her lips with deep kiss ranveer made ishani to take her hands off ishani took time to realize that now ranveer's mouth was on her b****t he sucked it. after realizing the situation ishani could only feel the possessiveness of ranveer on her she got his hair and mourned his name with pleasure "ranveer". Ishani had a different feeling that due to the pleasure ranveer is giving her she was starting to get wet in her private place she got more pleasure. Ranveer who was in more pleasure that he is getting his love today was growing hard between his knees.  after ranveer had his sucking he raised his head when ishani signed him to come near.

ranveer: did i hurt you
ishani: nahi tum tumhari t-shirt remove karo
ranveer: meri sunny aagaye
ishani smiled with shy ranveer took his t-shirt and was bare chest well build muscles made ishani hands to play over his body and she kissed his chest
ishani: you didn't have any feelings over these things on me  ranveer (teasing him)

ranveer: arrey nahi ishani(bit serious in his tone) I never thought you like this
ishani: i just teased you ranveer. chalo ab karo
ranveer(with naughty look): kya karo ishani
ishani: saw his eyes and said " hmm you guys don't know what to do in suharaat or what
ranveer: haan i know but i want you to say it
ishani: tk i wont say if you don't want go
ranveer( bit nervous) : arrey ishani i was joking
ishani: hmm then do it
ranveer: you where shy still now ab kya hua?

ishani: tumhari sunny aagaye ha na chalo jaldi karo
both were teasing each other and had a lovely smile suddenly stoped and saw each others eyes and ranveer took the bed sheet ishani who didn't expect this put her hands over her b****t ranveer took her hands and signed no and he kissed her and went down to her stomach and started to kiss her belly button and all the places of her stomach which made ishani again to get shivering and wet again he removed her saree completely below and took her in-skirt  and he took of his pants where he was in boxers and he was so hard seeing this ishani closed her eyes and turned her head when ranveer saw ishani in her panties now had more s**y feeling than his love feel went near her and took and covered them with bed sheets and went in ishani's ears
ranveer took ishani's hands and asked her.

ranveer: can you touch me ishani?
ishani: nahi i m so shy (without opening her eyes)
ranveer admiring her shyness took her p*****s without her sense where her another hand closed her w*** ***d ranveer went inside the bed sheet where ishani kept her hand on her private part ranveer kissed ishani's hands and took her and saw her completely for the first time. He kissed her private part which was getting wet at his moves.
ishani: Ranveer haaa please chodo
As he was growing hard he went to ishani and took her hand and went to keep it in his manhood where ishani didn't let her hand

ranveer:touch me ishani
ishani: nahi ranveer
ranveer forcefully made her touch his and said " yeh mera s*x nahi hein ishani mera pyaar sirf pyaar. ishani's eyes while closed had tears coming out ranveer kissed her eyes with tears and took his boxers and made her touch it and went upon her
ranveer: can i come in you
ishani does not have guts to see him: will it pain ranveer?
ranveer: don't worry i wont hurt you my lady

ranveer with all his love inserted himself in her where ishani mourned his name " ranveer haaa bit paining ranveer " and she hugged his back more tight which left her nail marks in his back as ranveer heard this he bit stoped where ishani didn't let him "but don't stop it ranveer" as this ranveer put him completely in hers ishani's virginity was lost with ranveer's move and she had pleasure where she mourned ranveer's name and when she reached her climax ranveer too had his o****m he just said " i love you ishani"  my love is only for you. when ishani said i love you ranveer you made me complete today ranveer fell on ishani and had a grasping and he laid near her. Ishani with a shy smile went and rested her head in ranveer's chest and saw him and both stared and cuddled with a single bed sheet.

episode ends at their broad smile on their face. staring each other. yet to be continued😉

Edited by sakshi5050 - 8 years ago
amazing3 thumbnail
Well done Sakshi. ...your story is really progressed well in such a short time. ...
        Good to read. ...nice. ...lol 😆