Tweeg thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
To quote him from a recent article :
"About his winning moment, he says, "Suddenly I felt like everyone had disappeared after my win. I could only see Vivek and Vaishnavi (choreographers) on stage."

I haven't watched the finals, but people are saying the other participants left the stage and Faisal was alone.
If you read this carefully, he say " I FELT like everyone had disappeared"  He says could see only Vivek and Vaishnavi. 

My understanding is that he was so excited about his win, everyone else on the stage ceased to exist for him, except the people he worked so hard with over the previous weeks. NOT that the others left him alone on the stage.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Paytonlee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Yes thats what he meant because its a win for three of them. 
Waida1234 thumbnail
It was so obvious that even a child would have understood what Faisal was trying to say...! He was so happy, surprised and over-excited after his victory... that he could only see the two persons that accompanied him throughout this JDJ journey...! That magical moment belong only to the three of them...and everything else disappeared as if by magic...! 

But..unfortunately, and I'm sad to say...some people without reading, analyzing and understanding his words properly...even took this declaration in the wrong way...just to find another reason to bash him...calling and treating him as cheater, lier, arrogant... etc...etc...! 😕 
..Roopal.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Tweeg

To quote him from a recent article :

"About his winning moment, he says, "Suddenly I felt like everyone had disappeared after my win. I could only see Vivek and Vaishnavi (choreographers) on stage."

I haven't watched the finals, but people are saying the other participants left the stage and Faisal was alone.
If you read this carefully, he say " I FELT like everyone had disappeared"  He says could see only Vivek and Vaishnavi. 

My understanding is that he was so excited about his win, everyone else on the stage ceased to exist for him, except the people he worked so hard with over the previous weeks. NOT that the others left him alone on the stage.

omg is it ðŸ˜²

gosh kapil's job is in danger