Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: nilmi

I don't  like to come this forum anymore...so many topic against Sanaya ...I was shocked...

Don't even go to the main forum.After tonight, this thread and this forum is finished for us ... don't bother about what others say. People only try to bring down those who are soaring high ... and she is soaring very high tonight.  Sanaya has made us proud today. 

DiyaS thumbnail
Just watched the first half of the show.
First .. Sanaya's act ... it was amazing, beautiful ... magical is the right word. The harness part was a bit messy ... so not a 40 .. but the difficulty level was way higher than SS and MM ... the fire and water, they were doing the act in water and air ... and fire ... amazing!!! And the fact that SHE was carrying Jai ... all aerial acts I've seen have the guy carrying the girl .. so this was incredibly difficult. 
39 for me ... 1 mark cut for the messy harness. 

I loved Lauren's comment ... she obviously was not part of the fixing ... she went against all the rest of the judges. There was obvious deliberate underscoring there ... so blatant that now I feel completely vindicated ... this was the only way they could make her lose ...by giving her a high gap in marks. And that brings me to - 

Second ... Sanaya was the highest vote getter for sure. All the rest had 40 ... she had 37 ... if even one of them had higher votes than Sanaya, she was out at that stage. So I hope that puts to rest the debate on whether she is popular or not, and whether she was the highest vote getter or not. 

She got the highest votes, people ... we did it!!! Group hug, Sanayaholics!!! 

At the end of Jhalak ... Sanaya is first runner up ... and she lost to a trained dancer who is very, very good ... Faisal's individual act is probably his best act this season. If dancing was the only criterion, no one on that stage could have won against him ... he is a fabulous dancer, and his choreographer is brilliant ... kudos to Vivek. 

So congratulations Sanaya and Sanayaholics ... as far as the original concept of Jhalak goes, that of the journey of a nondancer to a dancer ...  she is the winner!!! Not taking anything away from Faisal, he is a great dancer and a very hard working kid, and he will go places ... but for this competition, Sanaya is our winner!!! 

And that is my last post in this forum. Back  to our old home ... i will not be around on IF much the next few days ... am on FB off and on. 

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
So congratulations Sanaya and Sanayaholics ... as far as the original concept of Jhalak goes, that of the journey of a nondancer to a dancer ...  she is the winner!!! Not taking anything away from Faisal, he is a great dancer and a very hard working kid, and he will go places ... but for this competition, Sanaya is our winner!!! 
DivineBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Congrats sanayaholics...san is asli diva of jhalak as manish said.she is certainly the winner.she has beautifully transformed from a non dancer to a graceful dancer.Her journey has been amazing.some ppl said she isnt popular cannot digest her popularity.so ignore such comments.faisal is a fabulous dancer.sanaya and faisal share a spl bond.
san  is happy that she lost to faizal.so chillax guys.

nilmi thumbnail
Finally watched the finale...only watched Sanaya and winner act...I feel that arial act was bit messy...also the relay act... what happened to our vote...๐Ÿ˜ญ
But I am so happy with her improvement as a dancer...
dennisdmenace thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
sanaya has definitely improved as a dancer. she got the highest vote no doubt. and lost to a better dancer. she coming second to faisal says clear how she has improved. in any competition there is always a winner and runner up. al that is fine.
what is astonishing is the amount of rejoice at her not winning the trophy. the mushroom growth of posts demeaning her and mocking her age, dance,skin, beauty what not. everything is under scanner.
one thing am 100% sure if sanaya would have won we would be celebrating her win only and not someone's loss.
DiyaS thumbnail

Originally posted by: dennisdmenace

sanaya has definitely improved as a dancer. she got the highest vote no doubt. and lost to a better dancer. she coming second to faisal says clear how she has improved. in any competition there is always a winner and runner up. al that is fine.

what is astonishing is the amount of rejoice at her not winning the trophy. the mushroom growth of posts demeaning her and mocking her age, dance,skin, beauty what not. everything is under scanner.
one thing am 100% sure if sanaya would have won we would be celebrating her win only and not someone's loss.

They say, don't they ... the tree that bears the most fruit, gets the most stones.

And also, the higher you soar, the more people there are trying to pull you down.

Judging by those sayings, Sanaya seems to be the winner in more ways than one!! ๐Ÿ˜† 

we are still celebrating her victory, dennis ... her journey has been wonderful ... she has gained a lot on this stage, and has emerged a stronger person and a much better dancer. God willing, she will go even further and higher in life. 
Now waiting for news of her come back in a new show ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Pari-sona thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

TeamSarun: Sanaya performed her second aerial
act, this time to the song 'Joganiya'. After seeing
the rehearsal of the dance, we were eagerly
awaiting to see the final performance. Coming to
the dance, it was spectacular. Sanaya danced so
gracefully, her steps, her expressions were all
perfect. You could clearly see the hard work, the
pain and the effort that was put in to ensure the
performance was nothing less than the best.
Simply a breathtaking performance by Sanaya,
made more glamours by the superb use of fire
and water. An aerial act is never without
challenge, for one they had to ensure that
Sanaya was securely tied to the harness,
secondly to make sure the harness was not too
tight or too loose and thirdly to ensure sanaya
was perfectly in position at the start of the act
which is not easy as it looks as sometimes the
harness had a mind of its own! Despite being in
pain from wearing the harness attachment,
Sanaya continued to dance without any
complaints. Sanaya deserved no less than a 40
and this was also proven by the fact that the
audience had stood up and chanted 'once more'.
We loved the performance, one of her best.
FromTheAshes thumbnail
Hey
Guyz I request all of you to move to this thread
As the jhalak journey has ended We will continue to discuss sanaya there!
Regards,
Sanaya AT Admins๐Ÿ˜ณ
Edited by .MysticalWaters - 8 years ago
.Prometheus. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Closing this AT on the request of the admins