anumz_31 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

First of all i'm extremely sad that north lost coz they were truly the deserving team...nd in second round i don't know y Naveen didn't press the buzzer on devdas nd munna bhai i mean i am a 100% sure that he knew wat the songs were but he just didn't...😕

Newayz i use to like west but today wat they did was unacceptable...they cheated which is wrong no matter wat... central could hav won. The head of Antakshri should hav either diqualified them or atleast considered it intentional and given 2 more dhuns instead of one... This is cheating and by not taking any action they hav encouraged children to cheat proving to them that through cheating u can achieve wat u want nd even though it is wrong u can still do it if it helps u... Juhi said everything is fair in love nd war...but i don't consider this either love or war nd even if it was still cheating is just not right... overall wat i'm trying to say is that they should hav definitely taken an action against west...I'm highly disappointed by the show today.

I didn't mean to offend neone nd if i did i'm sry 😊

Anum.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

brunzy45 thumbnail
personally...we have witnessed before that central team: astha and parag played this same gimmick before and action should have been taken a lot earlier...and yes central could have won...we will never know...but i wouldnt call it cheating...its more of a tactic or strategy that was applied to win...done through calcuations of thier scores...west too deserved to win after all thier hardwork put in and one song or one part of a game cannot erase that...to label it as cheating would be harsh b/c its not like they knew the song beforehand...just my opinion not to meant to offense anyone
SweRav thumbnail
You're right- cheating is bad, but in a way north is the one that started this whole thing. remember when astha and parag first came on, and north was going to be almost eliminated of west sung the bumper dhun. To save them from elmination, naveen pressed the buzzer. even though they lost 15 pts. they were not in the danger of getting out. west was very sad because they knew the full song, can could have sung it if north hadn't pressed the buzzer unnecessarily. that time juhi parmar said "naveen used a good strategy" this became famous, and since this cheating was given the name of strategy- astha and parag used it, and now west. looking at this, i really don't think it was west's fault. 😊
they deserved to win, since both partners worked together and did a lot of work.
loveanime thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Exactly, I think every one way too much criticizes west for using strategy, if it is a strategy used before, can be used any other time. Anthakshri team knows that, that is why they could do nothing about it.

so please stop this criticism, and praise those kids and in my opinion they deserve to win.
cool_pooja thumbnail
This time action cudnt have been taken bec last time action was nt taken. In both the cases however action shud have been taken bec it was RONG! 😭
cool_pooja thumbnail
And wen north used it, naveen knew the song, he did not press the buzzer unnesscarily but he was not sure of the antara. If he had pressed buzzer without knowing the song, dat would have been cheating. 😊
rock&roll thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

😊

Originally posted by: cool_pooja

And wen north used it, naveen knew the song, he did not press the buzzer unnesscarily but he was not sure of the antara. If he had pressed buzzer without knowing the song, dat would have been cheating. 😊

agree with u.i know we all have different takes on the strategies used.I also personally belive that wht naveen did vs the west was not a strategy.
     A bumper dhun was played and they had to recognize it.As per the rules,the moment the musician starts playing the tune the buzzer can be pressed.From the time the first chord is struck it is an open game.Whereas in wht central and west did,they pressed the buzzer before the specified time.No one was supposed to press the buzzer at that time.It was not an open game.
     Secondly,if naveen wanted to use strategy in that round,he wld have pressed the buzzer as soon as the first sur was played and got -15.But he didn't do that.He waited for the first line of the song to be played.....which was ard 5-6 seconds.Thus he gave equal time to his opponents too to press the buzzer.He didn't press the buzzer and say i don't know the answer(wht central and west did)..he sang the mukhda and antara...he made a few mistakes in the antara and so lost points.he probably thought he cld get the antara right.
    If he hadn't recognized the song at all or had stopped with the mukhda alone,i'd say it was strategy..this was not strategy..it was normal play and a normal mistake........

just my point of view 😊

manny2rock thumbnail
Im just proud of East n North...they never used these cheating stratergies..... West n Central...im just very disappointed that they allow this types of cheating in the game....
singsong06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SweRav

You're right- cheating is bad, but in a way north is the one that started this whole thing. remember when astha and parag first came on, and north was going to be almost eliminated of west sung the bumper dhun. To save them from elmination, naveen pressed the buzzer. even though they lost 15 pts. they were not in the danger of getting out. west was very sad because they knew the full song, can could have sung it if north hadn't pressed the buzzer unnecessarily. that time juhi parmar said "naveen used a good strategy" this became famous, and since this cheating was given the name of strategy- astha and parag used it, and now west. looking at this, i really don't think it was west's fault. 😊
they deserved to win, since both partners worked together and did a lot of work.

I totally agree with that.....everyone at one point or other during the course of this competition has used strategies to go ahead....and blaming west again and again is futile.....

West was a better team and deserved to win.....

tukz_REmix thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: singsong06

I totally agree with that.....everyone at one point or other during the course of this competition has used strategies to go ahead....and blaming west again and again is futile.....

West was a better team and deserved to win.....

hmm den its sumthn else.....but still nun of dme hsud hav used it