Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sayari_sanki99 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: -flower-

🤣 Sanaya fans biggest drama queens! 
You are getting depressed because some random celebrity did not win?!!! There are people who lose their family and go through worst things but here Ms Drama Queens are functioning on pills!!! Shame on you ungrateful people, no wonder you are suffering now! 

Well thanks for your opinion, I guess? And what makes me depressed and what makes me happy...that's my business and I am perfectly able to handle myself. The comparison you made was baseless itself. And since you hate Sanaya fans so much, why even bother following what we do? If we are suffering, good for us...why waste your time on us telling what we already know?
tttttt1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DiyaS

I would suggest you leave it at this, as you have no idea what the issue under discussion really is. Your disagreement stems out of that ignorance ... I hope and pray no disclosure of the reason needs to be made ... but since you seem obdurately determined to misunderstand, let me assure you the reason is serious enough. 

Hmm that's interesting and personal 
Ignorance about life or about the show and IF behaviour !!
See I have been a member since 4 years now , been a reader and post makers for two of sanaya show ,i have seen the trend when the shiw was doing well ,not doing well ,when it went off air
Been there done that 
Seen posts like this before , in my opinion which stems from my experience in life and my relativelty small experience with IF ,this it's making a small thing seem very serious ,no loss is possibly worth to be compared to life 
Lifeand health  is more important - isn't that obvious !!!
And yeah I want to clarify I am not suggesting anything here ,just disagreeing with the content of this post
I don't know you so.I will not be judging your intend of reply
Edited by tttttt1 - 8 years ago
spate22 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Which is it?!! A random celebrity or a popular celebrity?!! 😆 Are FK fans reading this?!! 

Shreya
tttttt1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: tvbuf

I've known TM for a while on IF and I believe all she is saying is stay calm, it's just a show

Might be the best approach - if we look at the immature nastiness being indulged in, in some other threads

Yeah I saw that people.here do get nasty esspially when it comes to sanaya 
Like.I.said for.some.reason I.found the post too.strong , I.don't know the person so I will.take the post literally , and going by the face value of.the post ,i seem to disagree with the content and the tm's response to my post
tttttt1 thumbnail

Well thanks for your opinion, I guess? And what makes me depressed and what makes me happy...that's my business and I am perfectly able to handle myself. The comparison you made was baseless itself. And since you hate Sanaya fans so much, why even bother following what we do? If we are suffering, good for us...why waste your time on us telling what we already know?

my intend was not.to discount what you feel about a star , as a performer she is there till the last episode which gives her fans chance to watch her performance till the end of snow ,and frankly I am not sure for a person who has been working in TV industry for a few years 20lor what ever be the price money is of any significance 
It's the screen space that matters and will help the actor , that's she has achieved ...and therefore my comment that actor might not be even disappointed then why the people backing her

I think what's causing the anger is the response and celebration from the other group ,which is very much a IF thing 

If sanay won we would have celebrated 

My opinion its sanaya or Faisal is not the reason its IF behaviour causing the anger and angst 

And take care
chintu123 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
While I do not post here, I have been watching the show and this forum. Would agree with the TM that nothing is important than heath , family and friends. Every celebrity goes through ups and downs in thier career and they have to train themselves to be stable and steady. Sanaya has the support of her family and loved ones and will get through this. To all of you who have been part of this journey , enjoy the journey and do not worry about the result. It is impossible for anyone to come out toppers in every exam one takes in life .As someone rightly said, unlike others as an actor she has got the maximum out of the show, visibility and credibility as a dancer.

To those who are mocking and making fun of someone's ill health - this is in absolute bad taste. Rejoice in your favourite's victory(deserved) but let others be.

meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Oh read about the girl's news! :O
HayemeraSarun thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Guys...make her feel happy and fresh by making her feel that now we love her even more...Dont carry your sad messages to her..SHE WORKED HARD AND SO DID WE...WE REACHED THE FINALS COZ OF HER...SHE MADE US PROUD BY GIVING SOME WONDERFUL PERFORMANCES...SHE WAS THE GEM OF THE SHOW.❤️...AND SHE LOST ONLY TO A WELL DESERVING COMPETITOR...IT IS A PROUD MOMENT FOR ALL OF US...SHED ALL YOUR SAD TEARS AND LAUGH, SING,DANCE AND ENJOY🥳,,,,WE MADE IT GUYS...WE ALL MADE IT...LETS BE THE ONE KIND OF FANDOM THAT CHEERS HARDER WHEN ITS FAVE LOSES COZ WE LOVE HER AND ITS OUR RESPONSIBILY TO MAKE HER FEEL GOOD AND BETTER😎...SHE IS A VERY OPTIMISTIC PERSON"TOUCCHWOOD" UNLIKE MANY IN THE WORLD AND LET US REMAIN HER THAT...LOVE YOU ALL GUS AND BE HAPPY...WE DID GOOD.,,,THERE IS NOTHING TO CRY...😊
..Roopal.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Sorry not a part of ur group but fabulous post
She couldn't win but came out with dignity and that should be maintained peacefully..
Its a competition..such things happens..