For the sake of so many things

love_ipk thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Hi all ! I'm generally a silent reader.This is my very first topic on this forum and  probably the last.Certain things like the sadness of true sanaya fans and overall negative state ,compelled me to  write something.
1st of all my heartiest congratulations to Faisal ,Vaishnavi and Vivek.The trio can be undoubtedly said a powerhouse of talent.And anybody denying that would be blind to do so.Even Sanaya is so fond of this kid that she was jumping and cheering for him when he got the ticket to finale.I'm a hardcore Sanaya admirer but after i watched the semi finale performance of Faisal the only thing i could think is this guy needs to be voted.(although i never did since I love Sanaya way too much).Nobody is even near to him and that's natural.There will always be a marked difference between trained and non trained dancers.Its like somebody learning the a,b,c of dancing competing with a Ph.D holder.But Jhalak had maintained this trend of non dancers winning over dancers,until season 7.So following this trend most people were confident that VD and SI will be the finalists for sure.But it was 'Reloaded' and seems like Colorss had to clear their name and had something to prove.Its sad for me that it had to be in this season where my Favourite had participated.I feel the overall format of the show is unfair.Be it dancing or popularity that will do the talking in the end a certain section of people will always find the result unfair.I dont know on what basis they choose the stars as contestants, because dancing wise or popularity wise there's a wide disparity.And for a neutral audience the one dancing the best will always be the most deserving no doubt.But we cannot rant about all these since the participants know about all these and still they participate.It's because they have nothing to lose here irrespective of the fact who gets the trophy.

Even Sanaya is such a achiever in my eyes.As an actress and person she always was!But this time as a dancer too.It's not about the winning always its about the journey,which has been terrific.From the not so 'Lovely' act she did performance like 'Khuda jane' where a reputed dancer and choreo like Ganesh even doubted if she is really a trained dancer and making everyone fool since what she did even trained dancer will hesitate to do.Because this girl never gave up! Injuries or criticisms she always had that beautiful smile on her face, worked extra hard to compensate her disadvantage of being a non trained dancer and  gave performances beyond everyone's expectations. The girl who loves to dance got more polished,acquired so much skills,gave fabulous performances and emerged as a dancer from a non dancer winning hearts of the judges,fellow contestants,her mentor (Jai) ,her fans, and got some new admirers in the process .And not to forget the beautiful friendship and memories in the journey that she will get to cherish for a lifetime. Isn't that an achievement in itself?I bet that's why she is so gracefully accepting being a runner-up cuz she knows she never took her fandom and votes for granted worked very hard ,gave her best efforts and if she has to lose the trophy then only to the most deserving dancer-Faisal!Even if she was winner we can see how people years after years keep reminding how a non dancer had won just because of the votes.Its like snatching away all the due credits for the hardwork.This time with the exception of a majority of Sanaya fans think its a fair contest so no one can pinpoint and ignore Sanaya's efforts and i hope will accept her as the worthy competitor of the one and only Faisal who's a genius and its technically and physically impossible to beat years of training with few weeks of training.
Now  for the Sanayholics who  feel cheated after wasting money and time.I Understand that very well.Sanaya was the only one who never came in bottom 2,even Manish says  her the most "popular face" and she gets votes in abundance.So the general trend of jdj and even comments like that gave us the confidence we can make Sanaya win.I'm a trp audience and have my own circle of Sanayaholics friend.If anything we did ,we only tripled our efforts in voting after semi finale and this is only about sms I'm talking .Online voting has been countless.I'm sure there are many Indian viewers like me since IPK and Khushi was such a craze in India too.even if i assume how people says Sanaya gets only online voting then my query is why put an online voting poll in the official site where fans voted  like crazy wasting all their times if online voting does not matter?So after all these crazy voting sessions this new trend setting result is naturally heartbreaking for all Sanayaholics.People needs to have a heart to understand that.But what done is done!I cannot conclude Faisal got less votes than Sanaya or vice versa.Nobody over here can.We can go on assuming or arguing but truth is only colors and god know the real story and none of them would tell us so we can just move on.I'm sure better is in store for my fav girl who just keeps on getting better with time.We should not get trapped in negativity and do something foolish because ultimately that will let down Sanaya.I know its only a bunch of guys for whom the entire fandom is generalized as rude,nuts,brainless,delusional and what not.
I am completely disgusted at the way the kid is being bashed for winning just like i'm appalled how a bunch a people is making mockery of sanaya and her entire fandom .I dont know what pleasures these bashers get but ultimately it wont harm sanaya or faisal a bit.Sanaya knows about it and Faisal too will get habituated with his stardom.i'm sure this kid will make it really big one day.only sufferers will be aam janta like us disrupting our peace of mind just for few people who thrives on negativity exposing their personality which we cannot change.
so take a break people!Faisal fans congratulations and celebrate the victory of your fav!And Sanaya fans lets celebrate our fav's journey gracefully!be a sport just like sanaya.Let peace prevail between the two fandom like it has been initially on this forum between the two fandom.
sorry for the long post but had to write for the sake of so many things.
Edited by love_ipk - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Komal.S thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I take a moment and appreciate your post .. It was very much needed ..

Every fandom has 1 group of people who always thinks it's unfair if things doesn't go in their favs favor so generalizing the whole fandom is unfair aswell

Faisal is a deserving winner and I'm glad if someone won over sanaya it should have been Faisal only !!! He dances like a dream

And sanaya fans it's better to be remembered as a runner up losing to such a great dancer than being called non deserving winner like she has been called coz people assumed she would win irrespective of what coz she is popular

👏 brilliant post let's just enjoy the finale and performances for the last time
HayemeraSarun thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Loved your post...every word meant something and absolutely reflected our feelings...No Doubt we are sad..but doesn't mean we are going to blame the kid...He DESERVED to be the winner...And I am hopeful that this win makes him a better and stronger human being...THN EVER!!1...As for Sanaya...BAY...WE LOVE YOU...ANND NOW WE LOVE YOU A THHOUSAND MANYFOLDS...You worked hard and it reflected...All my life..I have always maintained that its the spirit and Hard working attitude that matters...And you sttod byt it...Proud of you..My baby...