For people who thinks faisal has no fans

Paytonlee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
http://instagram.com/p/8bI8jWPajl/?taken-by=patil.vaishnavi
Is it still unbelievable that faisal could have gotten votes? This is just a small dance group. There are many more. These are kids who see kids like vaishnavi and faisal as role models. people they want to be like. The India's dance community stick close together and support each other. 

Their only fault is that they didnt bother retweeting or vote for him in IF polls
Edited by Paytonlee - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DoremonLove thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Of course he does have 👍🏼 everybody doesn't need to scream how they love him n how they have been voting for him
Actions speak louder than words
ankusanu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: KABHIrabab786

Of course he does have 👍🏼 everybody doesn't need to scream how they love him n how they have been voting for him
Actions speak louder than words

agree
josh135 thumbnail
Even darshil saffary was much better than him and i would have more than accepted him as a winner for being a non dancer than faisal.. Well that's my opinion
Waida1234 thumbnail
Faisal is very popular among all age groups of people from kids to grand parents...but, some hardcore fans are so like the twisted tail of a dog that can't be straightened ever...they don't want to come out from their SNS World and face reality and Real World...! Parents want their children to become like Faisal...! Those who were against dancing changed their opinions after watching Faisal in DID...and how proud he made his parents and vice versa...! 
Everybody...should be proud of this little wonder boy...! He achieved so much in such a little time...though, being so young...! He wanted to become the Hero of his family...but, he ended up being the Hero of billion of people...! Still can't believe that some people threatened him and his family...just because their favourite lost a dancing show...! May Allah...always keep him and his family away from those evils curses and may he become even more popular and achieve much more...! My Duah's and blessings and those of many more like me will always accompany you in your successful journey FAISAL...! Love you little Bro...! 🤗

PS: Those who sent demoniac and harmful messages to Faisal...try to grow up and become real heroes for your families and the people around you...instead of ending up being bad losers...! No offense to anyone...! This is my personal POV...! Peace...! 😉 

Edited by Waida1234 - 8 years ago
Ankudi15 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
well said seriously :)
Ab pata chala why most parents consider internet as time waste for their children and a harmful addiction...aise donkeys ki wajah se
BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
There is a real world outside social media that's why Faisal won