I didn't know JDJ had so many fans...

AmazingAmy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 8 years ago
I just logged on to IF for the first time this week and I see so many new topics (mostly to bash Sanaya and her fanbase) appearing out of the blue...why didn't I see a single one of these posters here during the rest of the season? Its like they were desperately waiting for Sanaya to fail and then showed up...yikes, either your life is not very exciting or you're just lonely lol. Please grow up, you are no better than those you mock, you're actually much worse. At least they spend time talking about someone they like. You guys spend so much time and energy talking about someone you are not even a fan of...how sad.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DoremonLove thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
U think the world revolves around sanaya 😆
So according to u there r only her fans n anti fans plz get a reality check some people have their own fav like me I was supporting Faisal n don't keep on screaming how we love him. N how big fan we r that's y we were silent
But some fan groups seemed not so haapy about faisals win
And anyways nobody has time to waste on bashing someone 😆Edited by KABHIrabab786 - 8 years ago
medha16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Seriously?
do u even know what the term "bashing" means? I see so many of these terms being loosely used by members who are not even aware of the significance of the term.
 The slightest bit of criticism becomes bashing for people. Let me assure u, the truly demeaning posts have long since been closed by the mods and no sane person would support any form of abuse directed at anybody. 
Maybe, it's u who should grow up and realize that life isn't always about your way or the highway. Refusal to see beyond your obsession and limited worldview makes u seem extremely immature.

And before u point fingers at me for being personal, I'm not talking about u in specific. 
Using reverse psychology to guilt trip others and cover up your narrow-minded views won't work. Sorry.
Nothing against Sanaya, love her in fact offscreen but these kinda posts annoy me to no end.
Edited by medha16 - 8 years ago
SoreThumb thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
You can check the forum of last few seasons to see how famous JDJ is 😛
SpellofJoy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
You said it all 👏
"Sanaya fans this..Sanaya fans that" heights of obsession you see😛
SoreThumb thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .crystalskies.

You said it all 👏

"Sanaya fans this..Sanaya fans that" heights of obsession you see😛

Like I said before..check the number of pages of previous jdj forums and this year..you will know which one was more active who is obsessed

Edited by SoreThumb - 8 years ago
tehzeeb25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
FPlezzz first of all see carefully d posts n then tell who are creating post about sanayas failure ... It's not ppl who don't like her but her fans who are depressed cuz she dint win they r all sorts of posts n blaming d channel j wat not ... It's her fans who have no life n their world around sanaya ... U should read those posts carefully
peeyara thumbnail
Well, har koi active nhi hota jo 24 ghante apne fav ki gun gaan gaata rahe, jo duniya ko dikhaye k see hum kitna pyar karte hai apne star ko, they like to keep it to themselves 😆
Heard of Newton law,"every action have equal n opposite reaction" so yeah all these posts are reaction to the comments infact derogatory n abuaive comments poated for a 16 yr old boy who have greater fandom than SI
meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Some people just cant think of anything else! There were numerous discussion/topics made for each contestants! Most of them however digressed and were spoiled by ardent/egoistic fans of all the stars who ever set shoes on JDJ!