Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ktiluvu thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
hahaha pm narendra modi cancelled all his meetings and he asked police officers to arrest colours channel people, shahid kapoor and faisal ðŸ¤£
ankusanu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: AB..

Ssshhh. PM narendra modi is looking into the matter. Not a word against Her Highness. This is a very serious issue. Please don't mock it. PM has cancelled all his tours and meetings in order to solve this issue first.

🤣
u cracked me
Alohomora_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .shinchan.

Dey might ask for UN general assembly session to discuss this issue or seriously tweet Obama

God this cracked me up ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†
Take_That thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Music_Junkie

How i wish all the world leaders could be called for a summit to dicuss this and to restore the meaning to the word justice!!

This is the unfairest thing that has ever been bestowed upon mankind.

Can we all tweet Obama please?😆

🤣

Oh man, certain fandom has gone berserk I see! ðŸ˜‰
fatssrilanka thumbnail

Originally posted by: ktiluvu

hahaha pm narendra modi cancelled all his meetings and he asked police officers to arrest colours channel people, shahid kapoor and faisal ðŸ¤£

Enough guys. No more against the Royal Highness Sanaya Devi. Else her Royal  Fans will ask the Royal gaurds to arrest all of you for making fun of her. Don't you know it's a crime and you all will get Capital punishment ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£
Moderator thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
The topic has been flagged for non-compliance with our Forum Rules / Code of Conduct and has been temporarily closed for further review.

For further concerns, please feel free to approach any member of the Development Team of this forum!

Regards,
I-F Development Team