Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: peeyara

I used to think she has sane fandom but kal hi pata chala kitne sane hai πŸ˜†

itni bashing wo bhi sabki πŸ˜²πŸ˜†
when i got to know about Sanaya fandom vs DD fandom, i was of opinion that since sanaya is gud hearted toh pakka DD fans hi galat hai πŸ˜†
I am so sorry for thinking wrong about DD fans πŸ˜›
aaj mer bhi saare myths tut gaye πŸ€£
sabke fans hai but the thing is aise nhi hai πŸ˜† 
they dont keep posting n commenting for their fav stars 24*7...kyunki tstars are part of life not life πŸ˜†
jab zaroorat hoti hai tab apni neend se jaagte hai else happy in their real lifeπŸ˜›πŸ˜†

I am not even a DD fan but let me tell you, Drashti fans are nice :)
They don't go around hurting people like Sanaya fans do.. 

Originally posted by: tehzeeb25

W*F ... Depressed, fell sick ... Over some celebrity who doesn't even know them... Yes I agree u'll feel bad n sad tht ur fav dint win ... But looks like they don't have a life after IF thts y first they spend soo much time voting for her in all d polls n fo d show n now crying n whining tht she dint win πŸ˜† ... After reading all sorts of posts ppl made cuz sanaya dint win I feel these ppl seriously need help n should b brought bck to Real world πŸ˜†

Most Sanaya fans have some disorder when a fan gets too obsessed with the celebrity.. they live, eat, breathe Sanaya!

Originally posted by: SunHarsh4eva

the history is worse. last year, they befriended tacker fans and some other fan group to bash Ashish . they bashed Ashish's wife as a wannabe just because she came to show her support for him in JDJ and tweeted their pic , whereas the same hypocrite fans of SI were all gushing and blushing when sanaya's boyfriend mohit came to show his support for her this season .. Archana was still Ashish's legally wedded wife whereas Mohit and Sanaya are not, and still Archana and Ashish were the ones who were attention seekers, wannabes and hungry for fame ..πŸ˜†

Oh, man! They did that 🀣 And now they were praising Mohit and SI . Such double standards. 

But then i shouldn't be surprised! They uses to bash in the worst manner for whatever clothes Drashti used to wear on her performances which they used to find vulgar or too revealing clothes, and especially that lick they found they said was disgusting. Well, whatever it was, it was their opinion, so it could've been if it was just criticism or their opinion. But No, they went future to the point of abuse saying she should join prostitution, called her po*nstar, discussed her bra sizes, and private parts openly in the forum. 

But then now on this season their own fav wore more revealing clothes which they had found such objection during jdj6 time and of course had the licking part too in her performance this season, but they were all cheering calling it HOT, SEXY, etc and drolling on her! πŸ˜³ Such double standards. 
Paytonlee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: _Darling_

You know the most funny thing was when here in IF SI fans pretended to like VD and befriended VD fans whereas they would full on bash him on Facebook event which was about SI voting for JDJ by her fans. They would call him all sort of names and bash him. 

It suprised me to see them pretending to like him here since I has seen them bashing vd from Ipk days. In fact, they hated him the most from all the male actors whenever someone would bring a possibility of him being opposite their doll in new a show in future. πŸ˜†

LOL i remember. when he was eliminated he had so many SI well wishers some even said they turned to a vivian fan instantly just to get on the good side of his fans. they needed his fans to vote for her. lol sneaky πŸ˜† I wouldnt be surprised if all the fandom they messed with voted for faisal just to make sure she doesnt win. It can happen. 

Originally posted by: _Darling_

Oh, man! They did that 🀣 And now they were praising Mohit and SI . Such double standards. 

But then i shouldn't be surprised! They uses to bash in the worst manner for whatever clothes Drashti used to wear on her performances which they used to find vulgar or too revealing clothes, and especially that lick they found they said was disgusting. Well, whatever it was, it was their opinion, so it could've been if it was just criticism or their opinion. But No, they went future to the point of abuse saying she should join prostitution, called her po*nstar, discussed her bra sizes, and private parts openly in the forum. 

But then now on this season their own fav wore more revealing clothes which they had found such objection during jdj6 time and of course had the licking part too in her performance this season, but they were all cheering calling it HOT, SEXY, etc and drolling on her! πŸ˜³ Such double standards. 

must say they are sick, if they have stooped to such levels of calling an actress prostitute for her clothes .. not like sanaya wears a burkha and roams around right ...

yeah that performance .. OMG i laughed so much.. sanaya trying to copy dharshti in everything and at last that performance too, where she and jai looked like siblings with only bone sin their bodies visible which is anything but sexy πŸ€£

Originally posted by: -flower-

Most Sanaya fans have some disorder when a fan gets too obsessed with the celebrity.. they live, eat, breathe Sanaya!

they have a bigger disorder.. to prove sanaya as the demigodess of acting and popularity, they compare her with Tom cruise and Tim robbins combined and declare that her male co-star needs acting classes ..πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: SunHarsh4eva

they have a bigger disorder.. to prove sanaya as the demigodess of acting and popularity, they compare her with Tom cruise and Tim robbins combined and declare that her male co-star needs acting classes ..πŸ˜†

They still call her an International Superstar. Well, they can call her whatever, but stop bashing and abusing others especially personally. I had never been personal with them or criticisized SI or bashed her before this jdj8 even after seeing how they used to bash others really badly. But after hearing and seeing how they had gotten personal and bullied some members I knew and some not over their criticism of their doll. I couldn't stop myself as I hate personal bashing. People can't stay quite and take their crap forever especially when members get abused and made to quit the forum over them. 

Now they are bashing Faisal and his family on tweeter nonstop from the past 2 days. He's is a kid :( I hope he ignore all their nonsense and don't take it seriously since usually teenagers take such things seriously. 
Moderator thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
The topic has been flagged for non-compliance with our Forum Rules / Code of Conduct and has been temporarily closed for further review.

For further concerns, please feel free to approach any member of the Development Team of this forum!

edited:
Please remember that any derogatory references, or name calling any person -celeb/member or fan group, goes against the IF CoC as well as the forum rules. Refrain from making any derogatory, sarcastic post about any contestant, fan base, member.
Topic closed

Regards,
I-F Development Team Edited by mnx12 - 8 years ago