Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Roopal.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
while waiting for the winner announcement, i was going crazy on this thing only ðŸĪŠ
kaise hua ye ðŸ˜†
ankusanu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
its over ...bt how no idea..
may be BW ppl voted fr her
meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
She is a good dancer!! And has fans!!
sashusa thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
All planned. Mohit was never in bottom suddenly in bottom and eliminated. Faisal came in bottom twice, Shamita came in bottom but Mohit never did.  Reloaded does not mean rupturing other contestants hard work. I have nothing against Faisal but I won't use word deserving for him because he is a dancer. He has already won dance competition. He was the same in week 1 and he is same in week 14. Zero growth graph because dancer does not need a growth.  If Faisal gets one dance move in one stroke, a non dancer has to do it 10 times to get it perfect...no justice done... Faisal can not top in votes..100%.  Why doesn't channel open the votes? Then how can they do manmani?  Now be aware for future Jhalak seasons...non dancer celebrities should not participate to get insulted.  And feels sad for all the good dancers from previous seasons including Lauren who got eliminated being dancers and sad for Mohit and Sanaya for not getting rewarded for the extra work they did.

PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: sashusa

All planned. Mohit was never in bottom suddenly in bottom and eliminated. Faisal came in bottom twice, Shamita came in bottom but Mohit never did.  Reloaded does not mean rupturing other contestants hard work. I have nothing against Faisal but I won't use word deserving for him because he is a dancer. He has already won dance competition. He was the same in week 1 and he is same in week 14. Zero growth graph because dancer does not need a growth.  If Faisal gets one dance move in one stroke, a non dancer has to do it 10 times to get it perfect...no justice done... Faisal can not top in votes..100%.  Why doesn't channel open the votes? Then how can they do manmani?  Now be aware for future Jhalak seasons...non dancer celebrities should not participate to get insulted.  And feels sad for all the good dancers from previous seasons including Lauren who got eliminated being dancers and sad for Mohit and Sanaya for not getting rewarded for the extra work they did.

Correction-faisal once in bottom for low score

sashusa thumbnail
Scores and votes goes hand in hand...it never only scores otherwise Mohit would have been in bottom after his freezing episode. He did not because of lots of votes. Faisal came in bottom because of low scores and low votes. Sanaya never in bottom for In between low scores, So I don't believe Faisal top in votes. Everybody knows he is a dancer bound to dance well. I am upset because non dancers worked so hard and none of them got nothing. And that's Faisal is just a dancer ...not famous popular handsome hunk who will be over voted.
qwertyexists123 thumbnail
as if mohit is an excellent dancer...😆