Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

spate22 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: _Darling_

2-3 people? So you see only 2 or 3 people in tweeter and everywhere bashing? They are many than just 2-3 people. As for judging the whole fandom, no one said that even when they say it's SI fans. They just means the ones who abuse. But sadly in SI fandom I have seen so many who abuse, and there are the majority ones who just watch and do nothing. It's like they are agreeing. Only few sensible ones I have found in them. But then again no one is judging them whole fandom even when they write si fans or fandom which may seem they may mean the whole fan group, but I am see they dont. It's just hard to write every time saying few of SI fan group or some of SI or that fan group. So they just say SI fandom but meaning the ones who are abusers in it...

And, lastly, please take chill! I dont believe a soul can't be innocent. IMO, all souls are beautiful. It's the soul's behaviors we dislike when they do something. And, yes no one is perfect. So calm down. 

No, I know this happens everytime!! That's what I mean!! This happens everywhere and it's vicious cycle that never ends!! Look guys, I'll apologize on the behalf of myself and the others who say things like this!! And I know what people say sometimes ( not all the time, I'm not around always) but I also choose to ignore!! Maybe I shouldn't but I do!! Silly as it is! I misunderstood someone here and I'm sorry!! If I had known where the hate stems from I wouldn't have reacted in that manner two months back!! 

Shreya
Edited by spate22 - 8 years ago
IFrozenl thumbnail

Originally posted by: spate22

Wow!! I just don't understand this IF world! One or few people say something and people target the whole fandom!! Why do I even bother?!! I apologize sincerely but in vain!! Instead they are having more fun on because they just don't care no more!! It's sad!! Yes, I'm 32 but I'm not dead!! I can't be an innocent soul?!! I said things in heat of the moment and then when I realize why people are cold to one fandom and when I try to apologize no one hears you!! And this goes on and on!! It's quite sad!! No one is perfect here and they don't want to see that!! πŸ˜­ For the first time I'm affected by this!! πŸ˜­ I'm sorry that I even made such a post!! πŸ˜­

Shreya

No..you don't need to feel sorry. They don't want to undertand you, because they just don't want too.
They are just hell bent on making fun of us. And they can even get way with calling us spoiled barts...but they too need to look at themselevs before calling us spoiled barts, what are they? They too are doing the same.
You don't need to get affected by this, and they will never understand, how it feels, when your rooting for the person to win..doesn't!

EtherealRati thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: RainbowPearls

Bullying with what people are doing with Faisal on twitter.

yup what's happening on twiiter is bad but trust me when the fandom is so big ...people can't be controlled . I have seen sanaya fans handling the situation ...trying to stop the bashing . It's just its going out if control .I hope people stop tagging him atleast .He don't deserve to see all this .
spate22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Frozen.Desert

No..you don't need to feel sorry. They don't want to undertand you, because they just don't want too.
They are just hell bent on making fun of us. And they can even get way with calling us spoiled barts...but they too need to look at themselevs before calling us spoiled barts, what are they? They too are doing the same.
You don't need to get affected by this, and they will never understand, how it feels, when your rooting for the person to win..doesn't!

Yeah, but we have to understand where they are coming from too!! 

Shreya
spate22 thumbnail
I'm been seeing fights since MJHT days!! I never wanted to relive those days!! But it's quite sad I'm getting myself entangled in these fights!! Where am I anymore?!! What am I doing?!! 

Shreya
EtherealRati thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I will agree that what is happening on twitter is bad but what is happening here is not good as well . Did you saw the forum ...people need to have a heart here . So heartless that laughing on someone taking pills . I can't believe what I am seeing and I am not interested in talking what happened in jdj 6 forum . Because I was there too supporting dhrasti .
.LoveLife. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: spate22

Oh please!! YOu expect me to believe your fandom wouldn't haven't reacted the same?!! Are you sure?!! And sorry to burst your bubble I'm actually neutral about this!! I just feel bad for the others!! 

Shreya

Although what u want to believe and what u don't want to is none of my business but lemme assure you from my personal experience spate, none would have been this idiotic over a random TV show. 
I am nobody's fan here on IF but I do understand going overboard sometimes is a fan trait but this? This is lunacy. Prime Minister of the country? πŸ˜† And inflicting self harm? 

You guys are crying foul right now but have u ever once given it a thought that why ur fandom has had a fight with every fandom on IF at least once. And it's only ur fandom. Faizal's fandom is latest on the list of being pissed by some of u. Just look at yourselves first before commenting on others. 
Edited by .LoveLife. - 8 years ago
Arnav90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: AvadaKedavra

WORD! People who have a PhD in bullying are now playing the victim cardπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

1st they played shanti card now when shanti is stolen they are playing victim card
Arnav90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: -WhiteGirl-

Probably after complaining about the channel's politics to PM Narendra Modi the next issue will be about bullying!! This is PM's priority now!!🀣

Seriously those tweets to PM was heights of stupidity πŸ˜†