Frequent Posters

Posted: 8 years ago

@
 Afsha29Goldie
  • pull ur hair first before puling others๐Ÿคฃ
  • answer to ur question .topic is big but truth 

Posted: Tuesday, October 6, 2015 2:00 pm

ARIELLE, Special to India-West | 

The dance reality show has been the talk of the town ever since it began. And finally now the finale is just a week away. The four finalists are nervous about the outcome and are rigorously preparing for the finale.

Sanaya Irani, Shamita Shetty, Mohit Malik and Faizal Khan are the last contestants standing of "JDJ Reloaded." While we think each one of them has earned their positions in the finale with a lot of effort and hard work, we have our favorites like anyone else. Having said that, there's a good chance that Irani may walk away with the trophy merely because she is more popular than the others.

Here are five reason why we think she doesn't deserve the trophy:

1. If this was only a popularity contest, then giving the trophy to Irani makes sense, because fans love her more. But, since this show is also about dancing, it goes without saying that there are some contestants who are far better than her.

2. Having said that, we definitely don't refute that Irani is a decent dancer with great expressions, but dancing is a lot more than just expressions. Technically, Irani hasn't experimented as much as Shetty, Khan or even Malik.

3. Throughout the season, we've seen Irani emulate Drashti Dhami's work from Season 6. Mind you it has been a general observation. From her clothes to some of her performances, they were aped from previous seasons. Of course it wouldn't be entirely her fault " part of the blame goes to her choreographer, Jai Kumar Nair, as well.

4. Sources claim that Irani is not too fond of her choreographer. She has tried to replace him several times but has been unable to do so. However, their constant tweets and photo uploads tell a whole different story. A source close to the sets of "Jhalak" told us that the popular telly actress is doing so only to showcase a united front before her fans.

5. Emphasizing this point again: Over the season, Irani has been quite stagnant with her growth in the show, while others have upped their performance on every level. Malik has shown tremendous growth and improvement, while Khan has stunned the audiences with all that he can do. And who expected Shetty to look this sexy and pull off some exquisite dance styles. In comparison to them, Irani has barely touched the surface.

Nonetheless, we'll soon find out who the audience supports more and who will walk away with the trophy.

Originally posted by Frozen.Desert

Originally posted by -PD-

everyone knows who is going to win from the day JDJ started either average dancer or below average does not matter ๐Ÿ˜†

How does everyone know who is gonna win JDJ from the day it started? ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
Because, in everyone..even am inculded right? but am really clueless..about who's gonna win

Okay so..if at all Faisal or Shamita wins..will they be considered as average dancer or below average, like you mentioned??๐Ÿ˜†

if it does happen i donot mind to say that as ur opinion does not matter ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜‰ if sanaya wins do you have guts to say the same ๐Ÿ˜†

ghee shaker yaar๐Ÿค—to both hope it happens that way ๐Ÿ˜†we will see flood in this forum curses too not only colors but band bajegi humko๐Ÿ˜‰

@
 Indiana_JonesSenior Member

Originally posted by Indiana_Jones

What  an  immature  bunch! ๐Ÿค”
Sanaya Squad , seriously? ๐Ÿคช
well said ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿคฃ .crystalskies.IF-Rockerz
Red:   Pathar Sitara ji Jai had given same steps to both Sanaya and Drashti.Have you actually watched it or not ๐Ÿ˜ฒI was disappointed with Salman in season 6.He didn't show much versatality.I think that was his worst season as a choreographer.Considering that this is Jai's first season as choreo dance partner,he has done a great job.

@
 .crystalskies.IF-Rockerz
u made ur views fine but when we make one why cry babies are pissed of .
jai has choreographed before jdj so he isn't new๐Ÿคช
do u really think i agree to what u say no way .๐Ÿฅฑ.
comparing salman vs jai was such a lame excuse .
same steps ๐Ÿ˜†go watch dd overpowered sanaya .
i have read  many from ur own squad saying that forget about me (i am vamp for u ppl)ur own ppl said that .
do one thing go watch teen ka tadka from that season and this season (that season it was hard to make out dd and sanaya because they looked like twins that 's the magic of salman and steps were highly difficult the theme itself was a winner  .
u seriously need pair of glasses to see were salman stands and were jai stands .
jai did well but he didn't puss her to that extent were she could have shut our mouths .
don't forget dd was doing a show+jdj the time given salman was kickass but jai had full whole day r his choreography was not promising and he played it safe in jdj they expect risk factor .
go on call me whatever u want its the fact .
rest don't worry trophy will urs don't cry ๐Ÿ˜†

if saale donkeyji pops ๐Ÿค— not interest in love- hate comments ๐Ÿ˜†ignoring u ...don't behave ur tendulkar of this squad  ur not ur just the main joker๐Ÿ˜†thats it...๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Edited by rs.shailu29 - 8 years ago
Paytonlee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Some of sanaya's fan are so obnoxious and it sadly brings the hate to sanaya only. learn to be more humble. why do u undermine the hardwork of others. its not only sanaya working hard every week. each contestant is deserving. Some of u are also hypocrites u get annoyed when people call sanaya undeserving and winning only bcoz of votes but in next post u say that faisal is undeserving becoz he is trained. This show is not only for non dancers but its for dancing with stars/celebs. each and every contestant who has joined the competition has equal chances of winning. 
Also how is sanaya's friends not asking to vote for her. drashti keeps on constantly saying she wants sanaya to win. so many of her friends came to support her and is supporting her through social media. there is nothing wrong with it though. 

PS: Im not a hater but Im not a sanaya fan either if I have to be like to this to be one..Edited by Paytonlee - 8 years ago
Chamkili06 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Just like YOU guys can have opnions..so can I.
I didnt ask you to LIKE Sanaya, I just stated whatever I wanted to.
So if you still have a problem, go complain to the MODS -_-
Alohomora_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: spate22

Yeah, his job was to give artistic touch with a few steps and called it a dance! ๐Ÿ˜† Yeah, sure!! ๐Ÿ˜†

Shreya

Too bad shreya jee that Jai couldnt even do that ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜† Glad to know you saw a few steps atleast coz I didnt even see that in Jai's acts ๐Ÿ˜› Pls do remind yourself of why she got 33 in the zombie act and now 37 in the finale act! ๐Ÿ˜ณLess dance anybody?
MaxMayfield thumbnail
AND now, we can finally gloat eh!๐Ÿ˜†
for asking us to shutup and get lost, calling others blind, coz they cant see her growth, indirectly mocking faisal for the insta appeal videos made by his friends for him and one more time anybody mentions about sympathy card - yes darling, he used it, coz u know what, he has come up literally from ground zero! AND for calling him unpopular again and again and again!

ALL THE LOVE RIGHT BACK AT YOU๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿคฃ

Babyjees, ul have a lot of growing up to do! Never underestimate the power of a common man๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜ˆ
Edited by -FreeLancer- - 8 years ago

Originally posted by: -FreeLancer-

AND now, we can finally gloat eh!๐Ÿ˜†

for asking us to shutup and get lost, calling others blind, coz they cant see her growth, indirectly mocking faisal for the insta appeal videos made by his friends for him and one more time anybody mentions about sympathy card - yes darling, he used it, coz u know what he has come up literally from ground zero! AND for calling him unpopular again and again and again!

ALL THE LOVE RIGHT BACK AT YOU๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿคฃ

Babyjees, ul have a lot of growing up to do! Never underestimate the power of a common man๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜ˆ

MOST ROCKING REPLY! ๐Ÿ˜Ž in logo ka tai tai phisss ho gaya!
peeyara thumbnail

Originally posted by: Afsha29

I just came across few random posts on Sanaya Irani..tht made me want to pull people's hair.
Anyways, let me go all gandhi and explain you in polite terms why Sanaya Irani aka baby deserves to win.

1. For those who arnt aware Jhalak is about dancing with the STARS. And FYI if your fav isnt that popular nd cannot gain votes, you have no rights to point fingers at others. Baby has been blessed with the most dedicated fan followings who have gone sleepless voting for her. So very politely, shut up :)
jhalak is not completely on popularity, had it been that way Vivian and Radhika would have been in finals inplace of mohit n Shamita. Its combo of both...agar aisa nhi hota toh 'jaan k liye dance" nhi hota, directly lowest votes canditate eliminate hota๐Ÿ˜›

2. Jhalak is the journey of a non dancer to being a dancerr!! And clearly, out of the four of the current finalist, only Sanaya and Mohit fall in this category.
yes, its a show for non-dancers but it is the wish of channel whom to sign n whom to not and yeh pehli bar nahi hua hai, every season u'll see 1-2 groomed dancers ๐Ÿ˜› Faisal is a quick learner(i hope you hv seen him dancing with ganesh, he catches steps quickly) he is not trained in any particular dance form, he loves dancing and he is gifted dancer๐Ÿ˜› plus he have advantage of DID show, where he had learned all the techniques of dancing

3. Sanaya has NEVER given any excuse when any of her performances have failed. She and Jai have accepted it graciously and fought back (without the need to dhindhora peeto-fy about it)
not only sanaya but i guess almost kisi ne bhi koi excuse nahi di๐Ÿ˜†

4. SANAYA IRANI HAS NEVER USED THE SYMPATHY CARD..EVER! She had hurt herself in many acts, yet she never used that to gain sympathy votes from judges/audiences.

well Faisal too have not used sympathy card, its just that Sanaya's friends are stars toh unhe intro ki zaroorat nahi hai but Faisal ki family is common family so i guess while introducing his parents woh kya kya karte hai wo bhi bol diya...whats the big deal????

5. And only a blind will fail to see the growth of Sanaya as a dancer in this journey.

she did improved๐Ÿ˜› but trust me I felt Jai was not that good in choreographing, had sanam or salman be her choreo she would have turned into a trained dancer๐Ÿ˜›

6. Also, even now she isnt asking any popular friends of hers to make video appeal or online appeal for her..unlike many of the finalists 

its her wish๐Ÿ˜† aur jo maang rahe hai wo unki wish ๐Ÿ˜† aisa koi rule toh nahi hai na k friends can't campaign for you, is there any???๐Ÿ˜• you cannot dictate anyone's choices๐Ÿ˜›

7. Its jai's first time on jhalak unlike other contestants in the finals.

he was their earlier too but as Darsheel's choreographer, he used to come up with good acts but i am surprised this tym seeing his average acts

8. Baby has worked extremely hard day and night to have reached where she has!

not only your baby, other's babies too have work hardest day n night to reach where they are ๐Ÿ˜† others were not spoonfed ๐Ÿ˜† your baby took tym but Faisal needed only 3 yrs to reach where he has reached ๐Ÿ˜›

Therefore, I rest my case.

Regards
Sanaya's Squad :)

.shinchan. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Ok
Its weird..how u still trying to prove that Faisal shud have not won..

A) JDJ finals have got 50%JUDGES MARKS+ 50% FANS VOTE
N i heard she got lowest marks in finale
N Faisal has a very strong FAN FOLLOWING..online fans dont comprise only SI fans..:P

B) Its a journey of non-dancer to dancer but only shamita seems to fit in dat..She is an untrained dancer who gv awesime performances every week.
SORRY but Mohit n SI r average

C)True..she didnt use SYMPATHY card but she unnecessarily jumped in stage ..lol

D) Your doll/baby/princess has worked hard but others have worked hard too to reach in finale.

PS-- FAISAL TRUELY DESERVED TO WIN & HE WIN
PARTTYYY
Chamkili06 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Can someone jst let me knw when did I say "Faisal" didnt deserve to win.
I simply stated why Sanaya was there.
Did i ask u to sing praises for hr?
No.
DId i say only sanaya deserved to win?
No

Stop making a mockery of someone.
I didnt f**king go around insulting anyones fav ..when i could hv..bt sorry im nt such a low life.
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Please remember that any derogatory references, or name calling any person -celeb/member or fan group, goes against the IF CoC as well as the forum rules. Refrain from making any derogatory, sarcastic post about any contestant, fan base, member.
Topic closed