Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.shinchan. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: ANGELshweta

pehle mujhe corrupt lagta tha jab woh actors ko jitwa dete the ache dancers ko nhi but this time colors proved me wrong...faisal khan totally deserved it...πŸ‘πŸΌ

true..colors has finally done fr good
Alohomora_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Arey shinchan dont you realise what a GRAVE mistake Colors has made by crowning the most popular+ deserving contestant the winner? Now suddenly trained dancers shouldnt have won and non-dancers and bokwass dancers like Irani should have won πŸ˜›πŸ˜† #Doublestandards no shinchan?
.shinchan. thumbnail

Originally posted by: .LoveLife.

Excuse me! That's what you guys call her. Height of hypocrisy, you calling her doll is perfectly fine and anybody else calling her doll is ill mannered? 😲

Though yes, I accept, calling any living human being a plastic doll is ill mannered and contemptible. But please my dear, practice before you preach. It's your fandom who has given her that name. Not me.

But she doesnt look like"DOLL" From any angle..lop
.shinchan. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Skyfall_

Arey shinchan dont you realise what a GRAVE mistake Colors has made by crowning the most popular+ deserving contestant the winner? Now suddenly trained dancers shouldnt have won and non-dancers and bokwass dancers like Irani should have wonπŸ˜›πŸ˜†#Doublestandards no shinchan?

Skyfall
Acc to dem,they r d only fandom.on planet Earth who votes..lol

Faisal has 0 fans but rigged colors cheated doll fans πŸ˜”
.StarryPhoenix thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Bashing/abusing any channel for unfair judgement can be done without crossing the line. Mocking at other contestants from the winner squad is just not done. Name calling, commenting on physical appearnce of the contestants and so on will not be tolerated. What has been done is done. The deserving winner has been crowned. It was a 50% audience votes and 50% judges decision. They all are masters in their fields and are bound to take fair judgement. They did it. Topic Closed.

-JDJ 8 DT