Mohit changed jalak diklaja trend

ktiluvu thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Yes mohit changed jalak diklaja trend, when we see all jdj previous season's the celibrity who has good dancing  talent but lack of votes will eliminate within few weeks but mohit changed jdj trend👏though he is not so famous compared to other celebrity but he reached to finals only because of his dancing talent handoffs to him, he left doli armaanoki serial for jdj then i though he did big mistake because jdj team will eliminate him within few weeks but mohit changed jdj trend, unlike previous season's they eliminate celebrities who danced well but with less famous, but mohit changed jdj trend he reached to finals without any politics hope mohit should win jdj8

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1d20 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I agree with u 100%.   On the famous part I feel is he became famous as Samrat Singh Rathod and that popularity he had when he started JDJ. But as he progressed and showed his work he pulled fans towards him who were JDJ watchers. The proof is he never came in bottom even though he was expected to eliminate the week where he freezed during performance. So yes as u said he changed the trend of JDJ and without politics which is rare to see.
I also wish he should win JDJ👍🏼
EtherealRati thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I agree , I never thought Mohit will be in finale ...
ktiluvu thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks everyone for replying to my post, hope mohit win jdj8
saaniakh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
So true totally agree with u I never expected Mohit yo reach Finale I mean its really comendable n now audience has also got smarter they r actually supporting those who r showing hard work
      U know I want Faisal to win Trophy for sure purely bcz he is a celebrity plus dancer n his performances were the Jhalak shine till date but id not Faisal than Mohit better win this not others
cute.dentist thumbnail

Originally posted by: EtherealRati

I agree , I never thought Mohit will be in finale ...

Agree with you..he is here just because of colors and judges.. 😆
cute.dentist thumbnail

Originally posted by: ktiluvu

Thanks everyone for replying to my post, hope mohit win jdj8

I don't think he will win in this lifetime.. 😆
1d20 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Surely he will win in his life time...u will see😆