Poll

Who is your favourite judge of JDJ 8

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
AishaY thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
My personal favourite is Ganesh because he always appreciate the steps and pinpoint the best part.right from the first epi Till now he has been awesome.every one appreciate the good act but even in low scoring acts he points the best part which gives us hope that ya this part was awesome.loved it when sanaya had scored low but he points to good part.it encourages the voters

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Remo but not there so none
SalB thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Ganesh and Lauren. They both always pick out the best and worst parts, give fair marks and can afford to be strict when they have to. Lauren, especially, is NEVER scared to be the odd one out and criticise a performance that everyone else loved - and I like that she can bring the balance out. Most of the time, I find myself agreeing with her (mostly) and Ganesh.
Shahid usually has interesting comments but his scores rarely reflect what he says, so it's hard to gauge him.

Karan sucked as a judge. He was irritating. Malaika is very biased in her views and her critics don't add much to the performances. You can see that the contestants hardly value what she has to say.
Urvi.96 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I really miss Karan!!! ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­
ankusanu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Ganesh without any doubt..
vry genuine n down to earth
woundedsoul thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Ganesh and Lauren
Malaika is worst
ipkknd-fan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I quite liked Shahid this season
SoniRita thumbnail
Shahid and Ganesh for me. They both are so sweet and amazing 
EtherealRati thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Ganesh is my favourite and I like Lauren judging too now ...she has improved at judging from starting days . Except one two comments ...I found ganesh comments  very appropriate .