Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

angrezibeat thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
okay I got ur point of view frozen desert that acc to u wat josh said was ryt...happy now
IFrozenl thumbnail

Originally posted by: angrezibeat

okay I got ur point of view frozen desert that acc to u
wat josh said was ryt...happy now

I never said Josh is right? Did I? no.
The only thing am trying to tell here is, josh hasn't insulted any community, did he abuse them? no right..so how can you accuse someone of such a thing.

I understand what your trying to tell, it's just that you could have put that in a different manner!

angrezibeat thumbnail

Originally posted by: Frozen.Desert

I never said Josh is right? Did I? no.
The only thing am trying to tell here is, josh hasn't insulted any community, did he abuse them? no right..so how can you accuse someone of such a thing.

I understand what your trying to tell, it's just that you could have put that in a different manner!

ok I got it that u don't support me ...happy
attiya1.3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
good way to prolong the thread๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...
sayari_sanki99 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Though I found the comment a little offensive, you are exaggerating a bit too much. Maybe he didn't even mean it and just said it without thinking. And when you pointed out, he did apologize. Even after that you are dragging the topic...what's the need? Why not both of you just end this discussion?
spate22 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
And to answer the TM, RM couldn't give her 100% and it was visible and she was not into her acts or she did not know how to express through dance! Dance was ok but not great! 

Shreya
angrezibeat thumbnail

Originally posted by: attiya1.3

good way to prolong the thread๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...

clap for u honey...for making fun of such a sensitive topic
angrezibeat thumbnail

Originally posted by: sayari_sanki99

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Though I found the comment a little offensive, you are exaggerating a bit too much. Maybe he didn't even mean it and just said it without thinking. And when you pointed out, he did apologize. Even after that you are dragging the topic...what's the need? Why not both of you just end this discussion?</font>

Im not asking him to apologize to me...all i want is that he should apologise from the communityEdited by angrezibeat - 8 years ago
sayari_sanki99 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: angrezibeat

Im not asking him to apologize to me...all i want is that he should apologise from the community

You cannot make someone apologize by forcing him. This way, nobody can realize his mistake. If he is truly guilty and wants to apologize, he will. You or me cannot tell him what to do...that's his choice. I will still repeat, you are stretching it a bit far. Please lets leave it right here.
Moderator thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
The topic has been flagged for non-compliance with our Forum Rules / Code of Conduct and has been temporarily closed for further review.

For further concerns, please feel free to approach any member of the Development Team of this forum!

edited:
This is discussion forum of JDJ-Reloaded, allows discussion regarding the show only as per the forum rules.
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4419662
This topic is closed due to discussion being diverted in a different direction.

Regards,
I-F Development Team Edited by mnx12 - 8 years ago