IshRa TS - I Trusted You - Completed

Prabh. thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Hey everyone! 
This TS is based on this whole surrogacy thing. I know it's a bit late to post this one and I also knew that surrogacy is on no matter what, but the IshRa fan in me wished it wasn't. And this is just the result of that. I just wished that Raman wasn't made to lose his mind in such a way and that he would have some sense or guilt. But it didn't happen and I ended up writing this. It's a Two-Shot and I'll only continue if you all want me to. The first part is posted below...

Part 1 - Below

Part 2 - Page 7 
Edited by smilesforever98 - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Prabh. thumbnail

I Trusted You

It was finally going to happen. She would finally get the chance to become a mother. He felt on top of the world as it was finally going to happen. He was going to give Ishita the happiness that was taken away because of his failure to protect her and their baby. But he would give her their baby now...

As he headed towards Dr. Manoj's office, he was smiling thinking about how happy she would be with this. She would have their baby in her arms now. He silently thanked God as he was able to get her signatures on the papers all because she trusted him. He looked back at the papers and smiled again seeing her signatures and remembering when she had signed the papers...

But then suddenly as he thought about her, he stopped in his steps. Her words...

"I trust you Raman..."

They rang in his head. She had signed the papers without questions and did as he said, because obviously she trusted him, but then why was he feeling so unsure of things as her words repeated in his head. She trusted him, and why was his mind making it into such a big deal?

But then...wasn't it a big deal? As if his heart questioned him. She trusted him. And he was taking advantage of it? He tried to reason with himself saying it was only for her and it was not taking advantage when he was simply doing this for her own benefit. And then her words came back to his mind...

"Look into my eyes, what do you see? Only love and respect for you Raman."

Suddenly he felt sick to his stomach. He sat down on one of the benches in the hallway. Respect, trust, love...this was their marriage, this is what a marriage is supposed to be. Was he putting his marriage at stake for this baby? Was he about to ruin his marriage with his own hands? It sunk in slowly.

He was really about to break this marriage apart right now. Love, respect, trust...he was losing it all...

He was really about to break her trust. She said she didn't want surrogacy, that she was happy. He really wanted this for her, but at what cost? Certainly not his marriage and her.

If he broke her trust, then would all that respect she had for him still be there? He didn't think so. And would she think he respected this marriage? Never.

And if there is no trust and respect, where would love come from? The base of their love would be gone, and did that mean their love and she would also...

"No!" he shouted out. No I won't lose her, he repeated to himself. He looked around the place and felt sickened thinking about what he was doing as he saw couples walking together, sitting together, and one pair even crying together like they had done once... but right now he was alone. All by himself and he knew if he walked into Manoj's office right now to hand in those papers, he would really be alone...

And as he was about to get and rip apart those papers, he stopped as her words again haunted his mind. She trusted him and if he hid this truth, it would just be another lie. So he ran out of the clinic as if his life depended on it and drove off back home as fast as he could...

~~~~~

"Ishita...I need to talk to you." He rushed up to her throwing away the clothes she had in her hands and held her shoulders. He had cried his way back home and his red eyes were all that she needed to see to know. Cupping his face, she worried what happened now that he was stressing again. She simply had him sit on the bed and gave him a tight hug, worrying all the happening in the house were taking a toll on him.

He on the other hand felt disgusted with himself as she hugged him and assured him again. She was worrying about him when he was about to commit a huge blunder that could have cost him this very love and support from her. And so he couldn't take in the sickening feeling within him and broke the hug...

She was taken back for a moment, but as he cried, she forget everything and only wanted to know what had happened to him...

"What happened? You look upset."

He slowly took out the crumpled papers from his pocket and handed them to her only able to say...

"I'm sorry..."

She looked confused and took the papers. After a few moments of reading, she was further confused as to what was happening all a sudden...

"What? When did this...and is this my signature? Raman I never signed this, I would never sign for this!"

"You did...for me." He barely met her eye and all she could do was look at him. So lost and hurt...

"Oh my God..."

He dared to look at her eyes after her words. And he knew he shouldn't have. There was too much pain and hurt in them. Her tears fell and his heart shattered each time. He wanted to slap himself, want to curse himself for doing this. All the while her eyes simply questioned him. Was this really true? Was he really going to do this? Did he really just break her trust so easily? All she had thought while signing was his excitement. She was relieved to see a small signature would make him so happy especially after all he had gone through in a few days. A few moments of his happiness was all that matter to her when she signed. But now it all seemed so disgusting to her. He was celebrating and hugging her, all that happiness was for something as low as this...

She felt loads of things, but all she wanted was for him to just say this was not true, that he really just didn't do what he was saying and she shattered with his next words...

"I shouldn't have." And now her disappointment and anger rose above everything...

"But you did." She looked at him, no tears, no emotions just a deadpan voice.

"I know and trust me...sorry...and Ishita I did break your trust. I really was stupid to do this. "

"Yes you were."

"But Ishita believe me I-"

"What should I believe you?!" She screamed out leaving him almost scared now.

"..."

"Lies after lies Raman! Is this what our marriage is?!"

"..."

"You've betrayed me over and over again!" She burst into tears.

"Ishita, please listen-" She got up and he followed, but what was next was something they both hated...

"No! Just listen to me! I've always said it's ok whenever you've folded your hands in front me and said you're sorry, but for how long? How long do I have to do this for?! I forgave you when you went out hiding the truth behind Amma's accident way back, I yelled and screamed when you used our love to deceive me only so you could steal papers from me when Shagun took Ruhi, yet I forgave you Raman. I forgave you silently so many times when you have called me a careless mother, when you've told me to leave the house and never apologized once when I came back. For God's sake, that disgusting video of you and Shagun, I forgave you for hiding such a thing from me. I've forgiven and forgiven, but how much longer?! How long will it take for you to share things with me?! How long will I have to deal with these "surprises" for me?! How many more times until I can say I trust you and not have it broken in a few days?! I have forgiven you and still trusted you each and every time, but how much more Raman?!!"

"Please Ishita, I beg of you. Please forgive me this time, I promise I will never hide from you again. I really have realized how big of a mistake I was about to make this time. I am really sorry, I will never break your trust again...just forgive me one more time, give me one last chance please."

"Raman...this time I won't forgive you...this time it's too far! I told you repeatedly I was happy. You, me, Ruhi and Adi. Our small little family...what more did we need? If God wanted to bless us with "our" baby, he wouldn't have taken that chance away...I'm trying to deal with the fact that my baby that was in my womb...a few days ago... is... no more Raman, that my husband also has his own grief to deal with and I need to help him too, but...but why are you so adamant on making it so hard?! I don't want another child Raman! What is the point, if...if I have to watch another woman carrying our baby, carrying the child I would love to have growing in me...I am strong, but not that strong...and I thought that you understood...I really thought you did..."

She walked out not giving him any chance to say something because this time it really was enough. It was enough to break her tolerance and it was enough for her to vent out to him. To make him realize what he had been doing to her so many times. For him to get the wakeup call that he needed and for him to get a reality check he didn't want... 

That was all for now! Please like and leave your feedback on whether I should continue or not. Looking forward to all the feedback! 

Edited by smilesforever98 - 8 years ago
sakshi.ekansh thumbnail
Reserve

Tu sudharna mat
kaa1202 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I m really expecting you press on Raman in this TS😃Edited by kaa1202 - 8 years ago
shravsss thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Kya baat hai... 
Superb update dear... 

But please contract of love update...  I'm impatient...  I know you would be in recovery mode n schools would have its own pace and stuffs...  But please...  I miss really reading TCOL... 
usaonly thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Very beautiful and emotional story Prabh. People do make mistake and how to rectify the mistake is need more courage to do that. Raman was trying so hard to give the happiness back for Ishu in the form of surrogate so Ishra can have own baby. He forget about the mother feeling in Ishu the purpose to have baby for her is the feeling of hpishu to carry her own baby in her womb to feel the live was growing everyday in her the progress of the baby each day can bring join to the mother heart. This is the feeling that Ishu want and she was deprive of it when she was sick and she have no chance to become a mother but by god miracle she conceive once and by God mercy she can feel that her wish was come true and have carry her own baby in her womb. This is the the point that RMan lost it he just want to get back everything for her he feel very guilty that he can not protect Ishu and their baby. So whatever opportunity he has he want to grasp it just for her happiness.and he did all this never taught of the outcome what will Ishu feel he took her signature and almost go ahead to do Ll thin g without her acknowledge lucky at the nick of time he had a second taught that he is going to break her trust and her love so he stop it. The confrontation between them was very good and that also the scence we want it to happen in the show it they had move on in different direction that damage beyond repair.now. With your story Ishu really hurt and not going to forgive this time with so many mistake he make and all the times  she was forgive him.So now what will happen next I will wait for your update. Thank you for the wonderful story my dear. And hope you had takecare of yourself very well. Love you my dear. Have a happy Sunday.🤗🤗Edited by usaonly - 8 years ago
Anum_says thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
*sigh*
Superb..I really want this to happen is serial 
But They spoiled everything.
I already stopped watching YHM bcoz I can't tolerate this nonsense..
I hope Wo Raman thora sa Is Raman jesa sochta..
Khair.. Forget about serial...
This Was really nice..
I can feel ishita's pain, Raman ne kabhi nahi socha uski feelings Ka.
Nice part..
Update soon..
-K.13- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
You are a sweetheart!  
I hate this track x 1000, but you handled this so maturely.  This is the type of confrontation I want to see...a mature heart-to-heart where Raman is left to reflect, but we're probably gonna see/read crap. 

Can't wait to read the next part! 
janani_divan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Brilliantly written prabh baby..

ha ha ha cv's never show the way you portrayed raman inner turmoil about to lose her by his lies .his relationship with ishu is more important than a baby..

Show main bandheka sochane ka mouka kab diya cv's ne..his mistakes are increasing day by day that he not recognising what he is doing?is he selected right path to make his wife happy?she already clearly explained she dont trust in miracals and she dont want third baby..she already satisfied what she have in her life ruhi,adi and most importantly raman...

offcourse she blindly trust raman that the big cause she signed the paper before asking him what was that?or not checking the papers..she trust him blind.love is blind, the caption very much apt to ishra couple now..

She has been running from all she faced to lose their baby but her surroundings giving more pain...raman is not helping her to heal the wound...

And atlast i know she will forgive him.it is her nature ,that is a big weakness of ishita,people are taking advantage of it..atleast this time she questioned him,why he break her trust.

Continue soon prabh baby..thanks for pm

p.s:technically my mobile is not working properly,my like button not working ..so bare with me..and add my like in your list..
Twihard18 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
It is beautiful dear! I really wished this could have happened in YHM. I loved this! Plzzz continue soon dear! And plzzz update the next part of Contract Of Love soon! Can't wait for it alr! Love u loads! And most importantly how r u dear? How's ur health? I really hope ur better! Take care of yourself! Health comes first! Love you🤗