Virika/Jeeman OS/SS: Fighting to Survive

melahi99 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Virika/Jeeman OS/SS: Fighting to Survive

"Viren Ji" she yelled and ran towards her husband.

Her father, Mahesh Chaudhry, watched in horror as his elder daughter was shot in the back.

Her sister, Maanvi Chaudhry-Vadhera, almost collapsed but her mother-in law kept her steady.

Her brother-law, Viraat Vadhera  almost dropped the baby in his hands as he saw the expression on his brother's face.

Her husband's arms were on her back, his eyes were wide, his face expressionless. His wife fell forward into his arms, her eyes barely open. Viren fell to the ground with his wife in his arms. He looked at her blood on his hands, and then the first tear fell down his face.

"Jeevika!!!" Several people ran over to her and Viren. This caused Viren to come out of his shock and he lifted her up in his arms, motioning to Viraat and Maanvi. Viraat handed the baby in his arms to Vanshika, the baby's grandmother and Viren's mother. Viraat, Maanvi and Viren hurrief out of the house with a dying Jeevika.

The rest of their family dismissed the guests. Such a happy occasion had turned into one where Jeevika, mother of a 9 month old and a newborn baby, was fighting for her life. The Vadheras and the Chaudhrys then got into their cars to go to the hospital.

Viren placed Jeevika on a stretcher, gripping her hand tightly but not saying anything. Maanvi was crying and promising her sister that nothing would happen to her. Jeevika's beautiful brown eyes were closed, and Viren would do anything to have them open again. They took her into the operation theater, and as Viren and Jeevika's hands separated Viren could feel himself losing a part of his heart.

Viraat and Maanvi were worried about Viren. He had not said a word since Jeevika had been shot. Viren collapsed on the ground; his knees were shaking too much to support his body. He was still expressionless; it was like Viren's soul had left him the moment Jeevika fell into his arms.

*** Flashback ***

"Viren Ji, your wallet is in your pocket." Jeevika said walking away.

Viren pulled her towards him and gave her a back hug.

"You know, when you were away I couldn't do anything. I would forget so much stuff. I have realized that it's better to die than to live without you, Jeevika."

Jeevika turned to him and said, "Don't worry, Viren Ji. I won't be away from you for even one moment."

He gave her a kiss, making her blush adorably and left for work.

***  End of Flashback

Viren thought, "Jeevika, you promised that you wouldn't leave me even for a moment. You cannot leave me. That bullet had my name on it. Why, why God, are you doing this to Jeevika? Hasn't she gone through enough?

Viraat and Maanvi were seriously worried about Viren now. He hadn't said a word in over an hour. Viraat had his arm around Maanvi, comforting him.  

"Viraat, I cannot lose Di. She's the most important person in my life. I wouldn't be here if it wasn't for her. She is too good a human being to die without raising her children. And Jeeju? Di's his whole life. Viraat, if it wasn't for Di, I would not have Jhanvi or you. "

"I know, Maanvi. Jeevika Bhabhi is too amazing and now that's she's got children they need her. Bhai needs her. You need her. Even I need her for advice and everything. Our family needs her. She is the rock of our family."

Viraat thought back to the day that Jeevika sacrificed her most valuable person to save Viraat's love.

*** Flashback ***

Viraat was standing outside the door where Maanvi's donor was staying. He didn't know why but he had a feeling that people close to him had sacrificed something big to get Maanvi the bone marrow needed to eliminate her leukemia forever.

Did he even want to know the secret behind the donor's identity? Yes, he needed to know and confirm his theory. So, Viraat decided to open the door and find out the secret.

When Virat opened the door, his heart sunk as he saw the couple hugging. His eyes filled with tears as Jeevika looked at him with shocked eyes and said his name, "Virat".  Viren turned around and tried to justify him and Jeevika, but Virat didn't want to hear it. He fell to his knees next to Jeevika.

"Bhabhi, what have... You are the donor?" "Virat, you know there was no other option to save Maanvi." "I don't know what to say, Bhabhi. You didn't just save Maanvi's life; you also saved my life. Oh my god, you guys made such a big sacrifice ... Your baby. I don't know whether I should cry or be happy."

"Virat, you have to control your emotions. You have to be strong for Manvi. She cannot find out that I gave up ... (Jeevika sobs) that I gave up m-my b-b-baby."

The rest of the Vadhera and Chaudhry families arrived. Manvi rushed into her father's arms as he attempted to console his younger daughter. Vanshika and Swamini's hearts broke at Viren's condition. His hands were still covered in Jeevika's blood and there was even blood on his clothes.

"Viren", his mother whispered, her heart breaking at her son's broken state. Viren didn't respond; he just stared ahead lifelessly.

"Bua, I am getting very worried about Bhai's state. I'm going to get a doctor."

"Haan, Virat, I understand your worry. Go get a doctor."

While Virat was gone, the doctor emerged from the operation theatre with a solemn look on his face. Viren remained sitting.

"Which one of you is Mrs. Vadhera's husband?"

Everyone glanced at the lifeless Viren on the ground. The doctor's expression changed into one of sympathy.

"I'm sorry to say, but Mrs. Jeevika is in a very critical condition. It's possible she won't make it in the next few hours."

A few tears emerged from Viren's eyes.

"The bullet has been removed but it has done a lot of damage to Mrs. Vadhera's vital organs. We are doing our best to control her internal bleeding, but if she does wake up, there is a strong chance that she'll be paralysed."

Edited by melahi99 - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SJ6... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
wooow please continue 
xxx