Fakeness at its height -Nandish Rashmi promo

bloggeronline thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
LOLπŸ˜†πŸ˜† apne upar lage saare ilzmo ko mitaana hehehehe Look who is saying ..Rashmi put the allegations on him for his abusive behaviours so its ur problem not us u two solve it at home why u asking us to vote u for this and this is the new thing we got till now i was thinking they are here for πŸ˜†πŸ€£healing their relationship..🀣

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

What NB did for them in 2 month, they could have done it in 2 hour session with a counselor... but i guess they want money for counselling. 
bloggeronline thumbnail

Originally posted by: 9tanki

What NB did for them in 2 month, they could have done it in 2 hour session with a counsellor... but i guess they want money for counselling. 

πŸ˜†
 πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

shreyanag thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Nach Baliye has turned into Rishta making πŸ₯± Do these couples need Nach Baliye for  proposing,geeting married,solving relationship issues...oh God 

Originally posted by: shreyanag

Nach Baliye has turned into Rishta making πŸ₯± Do these couples need Nach Baliye for  proposing,geeting married,solving relationship issues...oh God 

Actually all the reality show has kind of same theme...its just getting too boring.
bloggeronline thumbnail

Originally posted by: shreyanag

yeah right!!!! exactly my point they have put allegations on each other ..What is its relation with dance.If dance solve any marital problem  then a couple going for divorce should start attending dance classes instead of going to courtroom 
Treason_Damon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Now since according to Rashmi and Nandish, they are happy together then why dont they leave the show? πŸ€£πŸ€£
They came to mend their relations not to win..🀣
TanShi_CrazyLuv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I wana hear nandami views after they loose NB Insha ALLAH .. uff my hamruta.. love thm