Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 8 years ago
@skyfall MID - You are good at writing essays but probably poor at comprehending meaning of comments. Before you revealed your true intentions we were having civil neutral discussion only so please do not display your biasness by calling me biased when i have welcomed every comment by every fandom in my post. I have a problem when you divert my topic from JDJ to personal lives of contestants. If you are so desperate to do that then I suggest you and your friend create a new thread and spam it with all kind of history knowledge you have or simply discuss about JDJ in my post :)
Heartless_Freak thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
why do some people have nothing else to talk about other than what they "think" about other people's relationships and their personal lives? no matter what the topic is all they do is repeat their 4-5 ratte rataye lines all the time and behave as if they r some sati savitris just out of river Ganga along with their favs.. 😆

talk something that makes sense or relates to the topic and is New.. we r tired of listening the same "secret" theories over the years. [P] 😆
Guzara_Waqt thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This is an open forum anyone can comment if anyone is having problem with particular comment they can report it but don't request to leave. 😛
Guzara_Waqt thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Some people didn't change a bit, how could we get change n disappoint them.

Abhi toh party shuru hui hai 😃
abba12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Flawed-Beauty

Don't under-estimate VDians they can provide you. Afterall if they can made pron pics of actress and DARE TO JUSTIFY RAPE , just defend their favorite actor's onscreen character after that sell their innocence. *Big Cough*

ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜†
Moderator thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
This topic is closed for  lack of compliance with forum rules.
Multiple rules violation like name calling, attacking, posting sarcastic comments to instigate fans, are the main reasons for closing this topic.

Regards,
I-F Development Team Edited by mnx12 - 8 years ago