Ishita SS - A Woman - Chapter 5 (Page 13) (August 6)

Prabh. thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Hey everyone! I'm here again to annoy you all with another SS!๐Ÿ˜†

This SS is completely dedicated to Umeirah. She suggested this story's plot to me and has also given me it's title. So this SS is here due to her, so thank you for this idea.

And I know I already have 2 FFs, one which I hardly update and the other which I try to update daily. So this SS's updates will be based on everyone's response. If you all like this one enough, I will try and update it more often and if you all aren't really liking this whole idea, I will update once in a while when I get time. So now this story's fate is in your hands. 

I will post the prologue below and I hope you all like and leave your honest feedback!

Edited by smilesforever98 - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Prabh. thumbnail
Index

Prologue - Below

Part 1 - Page 4

Part 2 - Page 7

Part 3 - Page 9

Part 4 - Page 12

Part 5 - Page
Prabh. thumbnail

Prologue

She looked over at the clock for the umpteenth time. It was 12 am and she couldn't help but instinctively look at the door hoping he would walk in tired from his hard day yet still with a tired smile on his face and she would take him into her embrace wanting to relieve him of his fatigue. She would go on to feed him with her own hands and he would fall asleep snuggling next to her. But he didn't. He didn't walk into the room neither did she get the chance to pull him into a tight hug and complete her day.

It had been three days. Three days she had been waiting for him to come back, waiting that he would prove everyone wrong, show everyone their love was strong enough to bring him back to her. Three days everyone had been telling her to snap out of this illusion that he would come back to her. They all told her he would never come back, not for his family, not for his child, nor for her. But she didn't believe them. He would be back, he had to come back for her. How could he leave breaking all those promises he made, shattering all the dreams they had woven, giving her the responsibilities he had, and how could he move himself away from her.

He simply told her to live on her own, take care of his child alone, watch over his siblings and handle his parents. He simply left her not caring about how she would be able to do everything he had told her to, not once thought how difficult it would all be without him. He didn't think about anything, he just left her all alone...

Prabh. thumbnail
Updated! Please leave your likes and comments!
ChanChanMan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
First of all... Thank you so much Prabh! I realise it must be a trouble for you to pen this yet you took time out only for me! I really am so thankful to you!

I feel overwhelmed that you mentioned me! May the Almighty bless you!

Coming on to the update... all I'd say is we all know how beautifully you weave a world. I'd love to be a part of it!   ๐Ÿ˜ณ Edited by umeirah02 - 8 years ago
Albeli26 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
hwy its feeling good to see you with new story. I am so excited for this new story for 2 reasons, first as its your story and other it is suggested by umeirah di. but I hope it will be not concentrated on ishita life without Raman. actually every story is incomplete without partner at least or me. let c what is stored for us. update soon
-Atii- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Res
Unres

Amazinggg! I love it already. Please continue and do so fast!! :) I love the way you write, it's very articulated and wonderful! 
Edited by -Atii- - 8 years ago
ChanChanMan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: aarohi26

hwy its feeling good to see you with new story. I am so excited for this new story for 2 reasons, first as its your story and other it is suggested by umeirah di. but I hope it will be not concentrated on ishita life without Raman. actually every story is incomplete without partner at least or me. let c what is stored for us. update soon

I know where you come from Aarohi magar it's important to salute the power of being a woman!
Mehak_KPian thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Nice start. I liked the prologue. Why did Raman leave Ishu? The story is on Ishu struggling without Raman as a independent women? Right? Anyways, continue soon.
rufana10 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nice prologue
what happens to raman๐Ÿ˜”
probably this story will be based on ishita's
life after raman left her i guess
update it soon