21centuryguy thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Hi all.. I am crazy about selfies and share many selfies with friends on Insta! πŸ˜ƒ I am looking for a mid-range phone with very good selfie featureπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ I saw Alcatel OneTouch on Flipkart. The features and prices are very reasonable plus, these phones got very good user reviews.. Please suggest me if I should go ahead and buy Alcatel OneTouch.. πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜• 
Alcatel OneTouch users please share your first hand experiences with these mobiles...
Edited by 21centuryguy - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

manipatil thumbnail
Dude, You must be kidding there! Alcatel OneTouch is one of the largest mobile company in the world and is backed by TCL- one of the largest and the leading electronics company! Alcatel OneTouch is a very popular brand in Europe and Americas.πŸ˜ƒ

GloballyπŸ˜‰, Alcatel is fourth largest mobile company in the world in total mobile handsets sales with 4.5% market share which brings it in the club of Apple, Samsung and Microsoft NokiaπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘. In Smartphones, Alcatel holds 3.9% market share in the world and in feature phones, it is third largest with 5.9%. πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

You can choose any phone from the huge catalogue of Alcatel OneTouch! The Idol3 was the top pick at this year's Mobile World Congress! Also it was awarded as the best budget phone in Mobile World Congress 2015!
21centuryguy thumbnail
Thanks a lot Mani for your help!πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
I saw this! Alcatel OneTouch is a huge brand in mobiles! They are present in almost all the countries and are a huge brand in Europe and Americas! AOT has a strong consumer base in smartphones plus feature phones!

manipatil thumbnail
I am a user of Alcatel and let me tell you they make the best phones in the world. Alcatel OneTouch is popular for its great camera and the fantastic selfie features. The phone itself looks like an iPhone and has all the latest features!πŸ˜‰
Idol series is popular in the Mobile World Cup from past three years. Idol X was awarded as the hottest gadget from Barcelona and the 2013 International Award in 2013. Then Idol 2 was chosen as the best budget phone in 2014. The same year, IdolX+ was highly applauded at the CES 2014. It was the best of CES finalists and was awarded as the best smartphone and was placed in the top 5 devices at CES 2014. And in MWC 2015 at Barcelona, Idol 3 was the top pick and the best budget phone! πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

They come up with new catalogue every time, so I will suggest you can go and choose your Alcatel! Its really a strong brand which provides great gadgets at an affordable price with great customer care and features. The camera and selfie experience is simply amazing!πŸ‘