Frequent Posters

verisimilitude thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
OK MJ .. I shall edit after you post 
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
messages edited on pg 11... that's the final lot

i'll do the final edits in the morning...its past 1.30am here...so I'm off 2 bed.

verisimilitude thumbnail

A very very happy birthday Yagyaseni!
Have an amazing year ahead! <3
Eat lots of chocolates and work harder =))
Keep shining! <3

May you get all the happiness you desire for,may this birthday becomes the best till date,
Have a blast,many many returns of the day Yagya,
Happy birthday
Stay alwayz blessed

Loadsa love
Reet

Happy Birthday

A very happy b'day

May this year bring lots of happiness in ur life
Have a blast today
May all ur wishes come true

U r an amazing writer really love ur stories

Live life king size

Love u
Always keep smiling

Happy Birthday Yagyaseni 🥳
Many many happy returns of the day! God bless you! 😃

Happy Birthday Yagya!
Have a awesome Birthday & gets lots of gifts.
Lots of Love, Prii

Wishing u a very very happy birthday dear
May Allah Almighty gives u all the happiness you deserve 
Ameen 
Stay blessed

Wish you many many Happy returns of the day dear

Many many happy returns of the day dear yog.
May u live with blessings of Allah.

Happy birthday Yagya!
Hope you have a lovely day :)

-Abhi

I hope you have a wonderful day and that the year ahead is filled with much love, many wonderful
surprises and gives you lasting memories that

you will cherish in all the days ahead. Happy Birthday.

Wish you a very Happy Birthday Yagya.
May your life be filled with all the happiness. Stay blessed.
ts your day today. Have a blast and enjoy it to the fullest ^_^ :* 😊

Happy Birthday Yagya...wish you a year filled with joy and happiness.
Many many happy returns.

Happy b'day 🥳🥳
May ur wishes cum trueee😳
hope ya have a blast🤪

Aishu😊

A very happy birthday to my first Sakhi on IF🤗!
May this day bring you all the joy and happiness you seek and fill your life with bucketloads of laughter. I wish you a blissful and happy year ahead! May all your dreams come true and you achieve everything you want to! You are the person with whom I have awesome debates and PM nok-jhokes and you're the person whom I tire and trouble with endless collab discussions😉 Mind you, I absolutely love it😆
Again, many many happy returns to my beautiful, intelligent and awesome sakhi who is a wonderful person and a blessed writer! Love you Yagzz!❤️

On your birthday, I wish you abundant happiness and love. May all your dreams become a reality. But even more than that, may it bring you loads of true love and friendship. Have an amazing birthday!

Edited by harith25 - 9 years ago
verisimilitude thumbnail

P.S. - Sorry about the siggy, it's my first!

Yuvika_15 thumbnail

Location : T h e  C r a z y C r e a t i v e M a h a s a b h a.

(Janamdin upsabha)

Start Rolling Action!!!

Mantri Yuvi : Jao tel lene jao.

Appy : What the?  Iska matlab kya hai?

Yuvi : codeword hai.. samjha karo.. kisi ki janamdin ki dori taiyaar karni hai..

Appy : Oh. Ya.. Okay..

Manjari: Iss vishesh avsar pe hum aap logon se shudh hindi mein vaartalap karne ki anurodh kartey hain.

Yuvi : Kya!!!

Appy  : By the way whose birthday is it?

Manjari : Shudh Hindi.. Shudh Hindi..

Appy : Aaj kis sadasya ka janamdin hai?

Manjari : Bachpan se jo prashansak hai Devon ke Dev Mahadev ke

Agni Jaisa tejaswsi hai jinka naam

Barti Hai Utsah Mahabharata ke gyan se

Rakhti hai Draupadi ko sar ankhhon par yeh

Appy : Unki pasand kya hai?

Naz : Rabba ve... Rabba ve... After watching the pyaar saga with intense passion, her  world of romance continued in fan fictions and repeat telecasts. Sapno ki duniya mein rehna zyada pasand hai inhe..

Appy :  Aur kya khaas pasand karti hai yeh kanya?

Manjari : unki upasana moorthi  Devon ke Dev Mahadev ko bhi bachpan se dekhti rahti hai. Akhirkar  unka naam mahadev se bhi sambandith hein Agar prem kahaniyon ne unhe apni dhristi se kahaniyan likhne ke liye protsahit kiya toh mahakavy ne unhe adheek jankari prapt karne ki shamta di.

Yuvi : Haan.. Unke snehbajan  dharavahik Mahabharat hai Vishesh roop se Draupadi ko maha samman dete hai.

The sabha freezes and transports themselves to the show Mahabharat.. Meanwhile we shall come to the birthday girl. 

Nothing could have made it merrier when her name's character appears onscreen emitting fire in her eyes, blazing energy with a powerful voice. She drew her knees together, sat in front of the television making her engrossed into the character.

The association with the character slowly turned into sympathy, pride and many more intense affiliations with the actress who portrayed it to perfection. Her inspiration is the character of Draupadi,Panchali -  Girl born out of fire who fought against injustice, who was brave, noble and embodiment of womanhood.

She started to find figments of love in its pure and refined form of  her most favorite character and penned down her imagination into  stories on the couple whom she got attracted to. Arjun and Draupadi.. Being the male lead of her other favorite show Navya, Shaheer and Pooja drew her interest more into the characters. Her favorite Jodi ArDi..

Another most intriguing part of the show, which made her heart flutter  was the "sakhi sakha" bond of Govind and Panchali. 

As she is on a spree of re watching her favorite shows, she got into the new area of interest. Appointed into the crazy creative team, she is busy making other birthday threads right now..

Yes friends, its our sweet hearted Drauhalic Yagyaseni's birthday..

Janamdin ki shubh kamanayein bolna haina ?

CUT!!!  watch out the next post .

Credits:

xbeyondwordsx | -Koeli_Appy-| -Naz.Karam- | Born2Dance | harith25 | Abhinaya08 | -BlueEyes- | -Moutushi- | Yuvika_15 | OtakuGirl-Debo
Edited by Yuvika_15 - 9 years ago
Yuvika_15 thumbnail

Zoom Camera towards the door .. Action!!

Birthday girl dressed in Red enters 

The whole team of upsabha members are present. She was drowned in her own dream world reading a romantic fan fiction on her IPAD. Suddenly she lifts her face and is stunned to see the place in silence. Erm! awkward

Yagya : Hi Everyone.. Whats up? Itna sannata kyun hai? *glancing around*

Yuvi : Kaun hai aap? aur aap yahan kya kar rahe hai?

Yagya : Captain.. I am Yagya.. Apke dal ke sipahi...your Crazy Minion 

Manjari: Hum apko nahin jaante.. *royally ignoring**

Yagya  : Nahi yeh nahi ho sakta hai...aap log humko kaise bhool sakhte ho? OMG.. Ab main kya karun? Main kidhar hoon? *drama queen overloaded*

Yuvi : Hmm! Humein sochne do. Thik hai agar aap idhar rehna chahte ho toh hum aapse kuch prashna poochenge.

Yagya : *squeals* Matlab Interview jaisa.. wow.. Yes.. I am ready 

Yuvi : Apka naam.. 

Yagya  : *clearing her voice* Mera naam Yagyaseni . Mujhe ArShi or ArDi Pasand hai.. Mujhe unke baare mein likhna pasand hai.. Mujhe Draupadi bahut pasand hai.. Mujhe nachna gaana, Mahabarat dekhna bohot pasand hai.. Mein kitab padti hoon.. zyaada tar Ithihas ki kitab. 

Manjari : Aapka naam poocha tha *rolling her eyes*

Yagya : Main thoda zyada baat karna pasand karti hoon.. 

Yuvi : Aapne itne bataya.. lekin aapke sakhiyon ne apke bare mein kuch alag bataya hai 

Yagya : Kya?...kab?... kahan?

Naz : Hamare guptchar bata rahe hai ki aap yagya nahin hai...unke hisaab se aap hai...

bluesky10  -Khushi

Crazyinfinities - I think Parvati! :P

BabbaR_SheR - Draupadi as her profile pic is flaunting reel Draupadi😆and I always found her to be a great fan of Draupadi in MB forums😃

anithabalaram - Draupadi as she describes the female leads in her story, it also must portray herself

8520NK -
Parvati as she can handle everything very intelligently, are capable to face any situation and show the amount of anger in the correct situations and because you are extremely selfless.

Yagya : Hey Devimayya.. Humare baat maniye.. Hum Yagyaseni hi hai.. Yagya.. Ab main aapko kaise yakeen dilaon?

Yuvi  : Bas.. itna jhoot bola hai. ab uski sazaa milega aapko !

Yagya : nahin.. aap hamari baat maniye. Main apko meri IF friends se milwa doongi. Mere FFs dikhaoongi.. aur Draupadi ke baare mein maine bohot likha hai .

Majari : Bas Humein kuch nahin pata ... Chalo dwar ke baahar jao.. abhi ke abhi.. Jhoot bolne ki sazaa aapko milegi.. 

Yagya tensed goes out of the door and the whole sabha was  standing with a cake at the center wishing her a Happy Birthday ... 

She couldn't stop her happiness and started to jump 

Yuvika_15 thumbnail

A very very happy birthday Yagyaseni!
Have an amazing year ahead! <3
Eat lots of chocolates and work harder =))
Keep shining! <3

May you get all the happiness you desire for,may this birthday becomes the best till date,
Have a blast,many many returns of the day Yagya,
Happy birthday
Stay alwayz blessed

Loadsa love
Reet

Happy Birthday

A very happy b'day

May this year bring lots of happiness in ur life
Have a blast today
May all ur wishes come true

U r an amazing writer really love ur stories

Live life king size

Love u
Always keep smiling

Happy Birthday Yagyaseni 🥳
Many many happy returns of the day! God bless you! 😃

Happy Birthday Yagya!
Have a awesome Birthday & gets lots of gifts.
Lots of Love, Prii

Wishing u a very very happy birthday dear
May Allah Almighty gives u all the happiness you deserve 
Ameen 
Stay blessed

Wish you many many Happy returns of the day dear

Many many happy returns of the day dear yog.
May u live with blessings of Allah.

Happy birthday Yagya!
Hope you have a lovely day :)

-Abhi

I hope you have a wonderful day and that the year ahead is filled with much love, many wonderful
surprises and gives you lasting memories that

you will cherish in all the days ahead. Happy Birthday.

Wish you a very Happy Birthday Yagya.
May your life be filled with all the happiness. Stay blessed.
ts your day today. Have a blast and enjoy it to the fullest ^_^ :* 😊

Happy Birthday Yagya...wish you a year filled with joy and happiness.
Many many happy returns.

Happy b'day 🥳🥳
May ur wishes cum trueee😳
hope ya have a blast🤪

Aishu😊

A very happy birthday to my first Sakhi on IF🤗!
May this day bring you all the joy and happiness you seek and fill your life with bucketloads of laughter. I wish you a blissful and happy year ahead! May all your dreams come true and you achieve everything you want to! You are the person with whom I have awesome debates and PM nok-jhokes and you're the person whom I tire and trouble with endless collab discussions😉 Mind you, I absolutely love it😆
Again, many many happy returns to my beautiful, intelligent and awesome sakhi who is a wonderful person and a blessed writer! Love you Yagzz!❤️

On your birthday, I wish you abundant happiness and love. May all your dreams become a reality. But even more than that, may it bring you loads of true love and friendship. Have an amazing birthday!

Yuvika_15 thumbnail

P.S. - Sorry about the siggy, it's my first!