Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Piku- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: deefan

what would cause pragya to act the way she does with abhi in the precap for tomorrow...seems crazy. he seems drunk.

Could u see Bulbul's shadow at the door. I thought BB has forced her so much and so she tells all that because she looked very nervous.
nitarata thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -mina-

for tia!!

*abhigya spent the night at aroras, visiting*

*abhigya made...couple use of pragya's old bed...*

*abhi is a bit tired next morning b/c biwi kept him up late*

*pragya all happy and goofy and giggly - so in love, and well loved the last night, and time to say bye bye to mummy and all and go back home, blissful happy marriage times so no angst about leaving mayka*

*abhigya coming out of the room for breakfast, but pragya stops abhi in the doorway...*

a: what fuggy come on i'm hungry naa, mummyji made parathas, let's go
p: *giggles* *whispers* sure you can go but first mujhe ek kiss chahiye
a: *eyes widen* *scowls a bit* fuggy tumhe sharam nahin aati kya? first of all they probably heard us last night because you can't be quiet, and now you want to give them a show?
p: *pouts* kiss chahiye mujhe!! if you don't then i'll tell maa that you want mooli ke paratha instead of the paneer one *smirks*
a: no!! fuggy! please naa you know i hate radish!
p: aapko panner paratha chahiye, mujhe kiss chahiye, chaliye hurry up and we can get what we both want
a: *is tired and hungry* baby please naa, if i kiss you then you will kiss me, and then you will start touching me, and i will start touching you, and we'll have to go back to bed, and i'm really too hungry naa -
p: *raises her eyebrows at him, looking daring* *turns to face the kitchen and calls out* MAA!!
a: what fuggy what are you doing
p: *hears sarla calling out to ask her what she wants, saying she'll come to them in a minute* *shouts* MAA, IN KI LIYE MOOLI KE -
a: *freaks out* *pulls biwi to him with an arm around her waist, holds her chin and gives her a firm, distracting kiss*
p: *smiles and kisses him back and wraps her arms around his neck and into his hair*
*sarla comes rushing forward, stops when she sees them, blushes and grins and laughs, turns and walks away*
p: *pulls away* there baby, now you can go have your paneer parathas. by the way, i think maa liked the show. *winks and walks off*
a: *recovering from kiss* *sighs heavily, rubs a hand across his face* *hears his belly growling* *goes to the table and tries not to blush, knowing that now his saas has both heard and seen his bedroom antics...!*

😃

THE END!!

That was very very cute!
But you are smart, you only got Sarla accidentally...
nitarata thumbnail
GN! See you in the morning in the next AT.
kdsubs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Tia - you may be the only person on the entire forum who likes this track 😆. Good for you. And you defend Abhi with so much persistence. I enjoyed reading your insights.

As for me, i am annoyed with all this dragging - but you are so right. At least dunder-head is finally being forced to face reality and its consequences.

Mina - thanks. I love Pic-Monkey! Thank you 🤗.

Hi Dee. I don't think we have officially met. And if we have and i forget, i am blaming it on all these late nights at work!
-Piku- thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Tia-

GN! See you in the morning in the next AT.

Good Night See ya
Dont u want to post 1 msg in new AT before sleeping?😳
-Piku- thumbnail

Originally posted by: kdsubs

Tia - you may be the only person on the entire forum who likes this track 😆. Good for you. And you defend Abhi with so much persistence. I enjoyed reading your insights.

As for me, i am annoyed with all this dragging - but you are so right. At least dunder-head is finally being forced to face reality and its consequences.

Hi Kate, we have not met as well I guess.
I too like this track because finally abhi is realizing importnace of Pragya and he will finally take a decision as to who will be in his life Pragya or Tanu.

nitarata thumbnail

Originally posted by: kdsubs

Mina - thanks. I love Pic-Monkey! Thank you 🤗.

Hi Dee. I don't think we have officially met. And if we have and i forget, i am blaming it on all these late nights at work!

Kat, I am not enjoying this track but like it. That is it! It is so much better than TaBhiGya- the trio living in a bubble while their lives are so uncertain.