Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anbhigya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Pragya givin back.. She pushes him... How can u think like dat.. Abhi sayin- pati hun tumhaara haq h... Pragya use bahr faink diya... She says i respect u.. Don't make me hate u... Sad RKK.. Woww man.. I can't explain d scene in words.. Damn intense...
sara7iris thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: deefan

good morn lovelies...i don't what possessed me to watch tday but im like with jaws open...

hi... how are you?
Anny90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hi! I am not new to forum but i have not  posted any comment here so m new to this thread..
I love their acting (sriti and shabbir are superb!)
When he was trying to do something ,when he was touching her lips and when she pushed him out of his room..kya performance tha!
my sister was also watching it with me and she said,"yaar ye log kaise act kar lete hai..it is so tough to do these kind of acting.."

-Piku- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Anny90

Hi! I am not new to forum but i have not  posted any comment here so m new to this thread..
I love their acting (sriti and shabbir are superb!)
When he was trying to do something ,when he was touching her lips and when she pushed him out of his room..kya performance tha!
my sister was also watching it with me and she said,"yaar ye log kaise act kar lete hai..it is so tough to do these kind of acting.."

Welcome
Link to next AT