Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Ariana-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: kitkataha

^ I know! Jeffrey's elim was heart breaking. Darshan is unnecessarily hyped. 

IKR... Drashan is so overhyped...seems like Channel really wants to make him the winner...it will be really sad if he does... Ritu is  far better than Darshan...πŸ‘
Jeff should have atleast been in finals...it would have made finals more interesting..given them more competition... Mohit seems just like the 3rd wheel who is not gonna win
p3cubed thumbnail
It's SaReGaMaPa all over again with that Bengali boy winning with HR's regal attitude. 
HR is a good musician but needs to give credit to Yo Yo every episode for this amazing show. It seems HR has now taken over as his baby.  

p3cubed thumbnail
Miss the compassion and love for each contestant showed by Honey Singh.
Miss him more each episode having to put up with HR. 

Othe guest composers were good. 
kitkataha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: rits08

IKR... Drashan is so overhyped...seems like Channel really wants to make him the winner...it will be really sad if he does... Ritu is  far better than Darshan...πŸ‘
Jeff should have atleast been in finals...it would have made finals more interesting..given them more competition... Mohit seems just like the 3rd wheel who is not gonna win

In comparison to Darshan, even Mohit is better! πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I do really like Mohit's voice, but there's no way he was better than Jeff in terms of singing, the connect, and voice. You're so right, Mohit is there in the Finale but we all know he's finishing third. Ritu and Jeff were good contenders on the show. 

& HR simply sucks as a judge. The show did suffer once he took over. 
Edited by kitkataha - 9 years ago
suresh555 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I am so glad that I am not the only one that thinks Darshan is overated. Actuallu overrated is is understatement. Week after week he was declared # 1 with most votes. I think its pure BS. The guy should have been eliminated long back. People like Jeffery, Akasa,Pradeep and lots others were way better than Darshan. I lost interest in this show weeks back after every week Darshan was # 1. Top 4 should have been Ritu, Jeff, Akasa and Mohit. I bet Darshan will end up winning and the only people watching him win should be HR and Darshan. My fantasy would be every one turn off the TV when he is announced a winner
ruhi13 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i hate hr as a judge
honey bhai is the best
--Ariana-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: kitkataha

In comparison to Darshan, even Mohit is better! πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I do really like Mohit's voice, but there's no way he was better than Jeff in terms of singing, the connect, and voice. You're so right, Mohit is there in the Finale but we all know he's finishing third. Ritu and Jeff were good contenders on the show. 

& HR simply sucks as a judge. The show did suffer once he took over. 

IKR? and ppl go crazy in that studio for Darshan...i dont know how he gets 1st rank each week...i genuinely think that there is some ghapla... its not possible that even wid his bad singing he keeps getting so much votes...Jeff and Mohit n offcourse Ritu are far better singers than him... even Mansheel, Suraj, Akasa n Rimi Nique were better singers than Darshan... 

HR is indeed a bad judge...Honey was so warm...i hate these tactics of HR...he used to do the same on SaReGaMaPA...so damn irritating.. The show has totally spoiled since HR came.😑
I wish they have one more season which is given a better time slot and Honey comes back as judge/mentor😳