Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kubare thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Lkb79

Good - I don't have to see her annoying face in an episode I'm clearly going to love. I know this will upset some but I've been waiting 150 episodes for someone to slap Abhi. 😆

LK you were never alone in wanting him to be slapped...I so wished hoped and wanted it too...now all left us for Pragya and suresh to slap him...
rbb1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4

Ha I just watched it five more times. Who knows if this will ever happen again? Going to enjoy it as much as I can. 😆

lol yeah why let the opportunity go
vivkriti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
When Suresh said Pragya had feelings for him Abhis expression was priceless. Clearly seen from his face he is in love with Pragya
FhatTheWuck. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Be ready to move to the next AT'
nitarata thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Pragya or Suresh slapping Abhi would hurt him more. Rockstar Daadi wasn't mad at him. She just reacted spontaneously. That's why I am saying slap wasn't much effective. It just showed him that they trust Prags. It did not pull him down.
rbb1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: vivkriti

When Suresh said Pragya had feelings for him Abhis expression was priceless. Clearly seen from his face he is in love with Pragya

OMG can't wait to see that
Lkb79 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I really loved that he stopped fighting once she showed up.

Is this a new MU though - thinking she was cheating all along? We are certain she gets 24 hours to clear her name? Because really I don't know if I can watch if we go back to square one here.
vivkriti thumbnail
Today Rock star dadi slapped Abhi. Now who remains without receiving slap award
vivkriti thumbnail

I really loved that he stopped fighting once she showed up.

Is this a new MU though - thinking she was cheating all along? We are certain she gets 24 hours to clear her name? Because really I don't know if I can watch if we go back to square one here.

Agreed LK I also don't want another MU between them hope this one is cleared within 24 hours n improvements in Abhigya relation
Lkb79 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Tia-

Pragya or Suresh slapping Abhi would hurt him more. Rockstar Daadi wasn't mad at him. She just reacted spontaneously. That's why I am saying slap wasn't much effective. It just showed him that they trust Prags. It did not pull him down.

True enough but I'm glad someone found the nerve. The way everyone treats Abhi - it's like he's an untouchable God. It needed to happen. I don't care the reason.

Plus now I can watch it over and over and pretend he's getting slaps for all the other reasons he deserves it. God knows how long we will have to wait for another one. Probably never get one from Pragya.

😆Edited by Lkb79 - 9 years ago