RosyRosh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
No sasha tonight.

Begins with girls headed to police station but doesnt happen cause tvs in street were a vamped and showes ali visitng hanna in hosp. Itll disprove liars to police if a shows that cause thatll meam girls knew ali was alive. So girls change minds. 

Spencer and emily share coffee at brew and discuss paily.

Hanna goes to calebs. Kisses him n he wakes up scared. She confronts him sees hes drinking. She leaves in a huff when he doesnt tell her y he hasnt stopped.

Emily comes to ezra to discuss  the pics of ali meeting someone. She thinks cyrus and asks ezrs to find out. 

Aria comes home to find MiMona together. Aria goes up to her room annoyed. Aria and her dad talk about mona being bad for mike. He says they should just let em be for mike amd keep eye on thrm thats all. Also a movie playing for montgomerys to see.

At school mext day liars talk. Hanna has thought that who other than A wants to keep liars quiet? Implying Ali. 

hanna spenc tall about caleb. Spencer suggests an idea.

Paily talk.

Spencer n hanna back at spencers talk to toby so toby can talk to caleb. Spencer discovers melissas envelope and learns melissa left country.

Aria hanna and emily talk. More suggestions of ali being or working with A. Detective bad perm (if u watch pllas ull get that lol) ie detec. Tanner comes to question them. 

Spobs talk about haleb and caleb mainly after making out. Spencer thinks calebs haunted. Tobs thinks so to. (Btw toby seemed wierd in this scene idk what. His body language, facial expressions...)

Tanner asks the other 3 who tgey think killed bethany. They have no clue say they dont know. Tanner reads through it. She leaves and girls are shaken. (Screen froze on aria for a second though which was wierd)

Hanna and apencer on phone discussing tanner. Tobt gets spencers door and mel left a vid for spenc. Tob gives to spencer.

Spenc watches. Imagines herself in the vid with mel with melissa telling spencer the truth.

Melissa truth is that sue saw spencer walking away wuth shovel and assumed she hit ali. She went and saw a girl thought if was ali lying there unconscious so she buried her to save spencer. Because melissa think spencer may have hit her in a drugged stooper, thinking it was ali basically. Now she knows ali never died so melissa buried a girl alive. Implying melissa may have burried bethany alive. 

(You habe to watch the epiaode written update doesnt do justice.)

Applerose grill. Toby confronts caleb with spencer and hanna. Caleb and toby talk. Spencer hanna sit away and talk. 

Paily run in at brew. Paige has date looks like. 

Aria at theatre. MiMona and byron, ella couldnt make it. Aria annoyed. Aria sees paige walk im with her blonde date. Idk random girl i guess. Didnt recognize her. 

Toby and calebs convo hit rough patch and caleb leaves. Hanma goes after him.toby feels diaappointed and bout to leave. Spenc stops him. They talk about melissas tape. Spenc doesmt know what to make of it.

Back at theatre. Aria whisperrs to mona amd mona gets up and leave upset. Aria and paige byron mike watch her leave. 

Emily ezra talk. Ezra shows pic of ali and cyrus. The guy she was meeting is indeed him. He is a felon for petty crimes though. Has aliases. Cyrus hart etc.. em says ali knows just what someones weakness is and usses it to her advantage.

Aria goes to check on mona. Mona says ali underestimated aria, she knows how to dig a knife into someone well.  ( doublt talking. Pleaaase watch. Highly imp.) Mona cries says she only is the way sue is to defend herself from ali. Thats why she has the army. Mona warns aria says ali will backstab the four liars also. She did that after cyrs and after new york. Aria is confuses and says what about ny? And mona says sye knows stuff the girls dont about ny. ðŸ˜²

Spenc rewatches the mel tape.(btw mel says in tape she is moving to england)

Aria talks to byron. Tammer comes to talk to byron. Aria shocked listens from far. Tanner just feeling out where byron stands i guess. He is giving tanner a grilling for police not doing their jobs and constnatly harrasing the girls. Tanner says one of the girls will be coming clean tomorrow to tanner. Aria is shocked. 

Haleb talk ravenswood. Caleb comes clean. Points out ouija board isnt just a bored he can see past this world. ðŸ¥± (Cant we just move on the show got cancelled period.) Anyway haleb make up kiss and oiuja bored points to Good Bye words (WAY CREEPY.) -i think it could be a clue or just the promotion for the new movie Ouija. 
Next scene cuts back to melissa saying good bye in the tape. Spenc tells aria and emily. They are shocked to know mel burried bethany. Aria says who is going to talk to tanner. The girls think maybe Ali. 

Episode ends with hanna and caleb .. caleb sleeping hanna on phone..zooms out as if someone was watching them.  But they dnt show anyone. 

Next week epi promo is sick and scray. Someone is goong to die.

Spoiler is i saw this thing online that it might be mona. Cause it looks like monas house thats blood stained and shards of glass everwhere and hanna crying a lot more makes sense. Also someone is getting arrested. And ali on promo is smirking and stuff  behind emilys back. And also has new four girls that look like liars that shes hanginf out with at school. Det. Holbrook was shades in the promos also. 

Edited by -BolNaHalke- - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

littleflaws thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Thank you for the WU, Roshni (:
-FreeSpirit- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the Written Update, it was an interesting episode and i am really excited for next week's episode though i am sure it would leave us guessing 😆
littleflaws thumbnail
Haha Uditi. Cliff hangers as always. Any thoughts on who will be dying?
RosyRosh thumbnail
I heard mona was dying guys. Cause of the lamp and wall decor there was a pic circling pf it. So im freaking out. I dont want mona to die. 
littleflaws thumbnail
Ahh!!! Mona has got her moments, but I kinda like her. At least I know I like her more than Ali... 
littleflaws thumbnail
So, in Christmas Episode leaked pictures Emily, Hanna, Paige and Caleb are shown. We know they are alive then. And. Wow. Mona has a house and a mother. I don't think I have ever seen her in a family surrounding ever! LOL Specially reading books for pleasure. :P

RosyRosh thumbnail
Mona is evil but shes GOOD for tge show. She balances thibgs. She adds a flare. If writers kill her they are STUPID. ..
-FreeSpirit- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Its actually difficult to say who would die, it could be the person we least expect like Melissa or Jason.. it could also happen that someone dies but then they are really not dead the makers do like to keep us in suspense..
That spoiler pic of Mona is nice, even though she has done a lot of bad things over the past few days I have come to not hate her that much it would nice to see how she is at home I don't even know much about her family life also