Star Kids & siblings who u wish would have a bollywood career ...!- Page 4

Poll

.

Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

32

Views

3.1k

Users

16

Likes

15

Frequent Posters

448368 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
#31
Anil Kapoor's son's name is Harshvardhan Kapoor not Yash Kapoor and he is already acting in a film titled MirzaSahiba by Rakesh Mehra , Yash is Govinda's son's name...
just for GQ
tanya.91 thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
#32

Originally posted by: preep




Wow ...this was painted by salman ??

Very nice...I must say he is multi talented..




Besides a painter, salman is also a writer...u can see his name in writing department and in main writers in his 1993 release chandra mukhi , as some member mentioned as taunt as if salman can do anything with a pen and paper hence i quoted... salman contributed in script department in many of his films like baaghi veergati auzaar etc
FraudBB thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Expressionist (October 2021) Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 12 years ago
#33
riddhima kapoor
she is very pretty

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: cougarTown · 3 months ago

Was never a fan of her acting but Sonali Bendre has hit it out of the park in her new web series..such amazing acting and all reviews have...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 4 months ago

...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: WhipCreamThong · 5 months ago

I think she can, but it seems there has been no major movie announcements in quite a while. What do you think?

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Luv_ShomaAnand · 16 days ago

Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 1 months ago

2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".