ANTEC VP550 Power Supply for AMD FX-8350

Amol321 thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
I am looking to buy a new power supply for my system that comprises of Asrock motherboard, Hd 6870 graphics card, Amd FX-8350 processor and 4gb RAM. I was wondering if I buy the ANTEC VP550 Power Supply then will it be sufficient for my CPU and all other hardware that i have build. If not then, can anyone suggest me another PSU for completing my hardware requirement. Thanks for any help in advance.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Russel.S thumbnail
The Antec VP550 Power Supply will be more than sufficient for your Amd FX-8350 processor. It comes with a very nice price and performance ratio. The best part is that in the secondary side it uses Japanese caps. There are no other low priced PSU that offers such high quality caps like Antec VP550.
Alfanso thumbnail

If you are looking for overclocking your CPU then Antec VP550 wont support OC. So I will suggest you to go with a minimum of 750W PSU so that you can easily overclock the CPU to gain more performance out of the processor which will help you in gaming and other works. Just go with the Antec EarthWatts EA750 750W PSU.