Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

momogrl21 thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

I'm sorry I dont remember the title of the show...it was a japanese one...😊

It was about a girl who runs away from home and finds love in this guy who is really poor...but it was really a weird show...it may sound cuteeee, but it was weird. it was a long time ago. i dont remember the title 😕

Raiinie2 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
FULL HOUSE!- I kne you guys are goin to totally kill me for saying this show.Buh HELL tis show really really bored me! 😕
Lets not say the worst say ive seen.Cuz it had its cute moments like the 'fight scenes', 'bear dance' etc.buh afta watching few serial beforehand.I had so much expectation of it.Esp it was RAIN'S drama.Buh nah! It was boring (the middle bit- it lost the plot for me!) and it draggggedddddd on forrr agesssss- literally!! Edited by raiinie - 17 years ago
tiki5434 thumbnail

it certainly wasn't the worst.. but it DID drag.. -_- i watched it all in one go.. BIG mistake. still, RAIN'S in it.. and that makes it all better 😆
Raiinie2 thumbnail
Ya i guess that knda makes up for it.Buh u cant deny the DRAAGINNNNGGG! That took placee! 😆
pj04 thumbnail
@rainii : nope we won't crucify you, i thought that full house was average too. like it because it was my first asian show and was a very welcome change . however i could never pick that show up and watch it twice. honestly lately all kdramas have begun to seem same. if indian tele has saas bahu theme all over, kdramas invariably have the lead in love with his childhood friend and a new girl breezing in the scenerio.

Raiinie2 thumbnail
And either i, dunt think i can bear to watch it twice *~*..YA they do have similar traits in character and the plots dont they. 😆 Dont kne what keep me sill watching them thou! 😛
Thats why prolly ive knda moved on from K-drama to Jodrama and recently started on watchin JAp Anime.They quite good! 😃
pj04 thumbnail
true , i moved on to jdorama and for romantic comedies to twdramas who have quite a bit of twisted stories(though i admit thier shows are more open in terms of kisses/hugs/making out etc). instead of having straight forward romance, they have a kooky twist... dby had romance of stepsiblings, rose (have not seen this one) deals with bisexuality and attraction between siblings, mars(sexual abuse) and so on....iswak, hanakimi, summer x summer, upcoming series all have unusual twists
tiki5434 thumbnail

that's true.. tdramas are a bit daring, but i still love kdramas XD maybe because if there's one out of the three that i understand the most it's korean... and i don't even know that much -_-