Is anyone like me?

-Trishh- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Everybody is like I love Abhi-Pragya, Bulbul-Purab, Suresh-Bulbul, Pragya-Suresh or any other pair out there. I'm just wondering if anyone is just confused like me abt which couple to root for and just absorbing everything. Sometimes I like this couple, then the next moment I like another couple. Like I loved Pragya-Abhi. But then the scene with Pragya getting shy about Suresh and their interactions were very cute. Same thing with Suresh-Bulbul and Bulbul-Purab.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HamariAduriKahn thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Yup! I'm just like that! I was just beginning to liike Pragya-Suresh when he revealed that he liked Bulbul. And so now theres the confusion there. As for Bulbul I want her to be with Purab because I think they would be very cute together but I know that shes going to end up with Suresh
edabella thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Can't relate to u when it comes to who I want who to be/end up with in this show Trisha.  I don't mind seeing Purab & Bulbul as a couple for sometime but I want her to end up w/Suresh.  W/Pragya, I want her to end up w/Abhi but outside of this, I can't say much outside of Abhya since the only other guy on the show that we have seen her with is Suresh but I usually don't see them as more than friends.  I would like Purab to either end up w/Suresh's sister or a new girl.  If the CV's go by novel than most probably the girl he ends up with will be a new girl I think partly because he ends up marrying a rich girl in the book.  Please correct me if I wrong about this part of the book.  Edited by edabella - 10 years ago
flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
i hate purab🤢 i hope ekta packs his bottom from this serial as fast as ever. i actually wouldnt mind bulbul purab coz i know they are gonna break up! 😈 actually i would love to see how bulbul,if she is shown getting rejected by purab how would she move ahead with suresh.. if ekta shows them together

coming to suresh pragya.. they were adorable in the beginning, but now they do nothing but blush at each other, thats gotten a bit annoying. Who else is left? oh ya.. pragya and abhi..

to be honest.. i wasnt very impressed with their entry scene.. but am willing to give them a chance. Lets see.
-Drama_Queen- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@flutterby would u stop bashing Purab and Bulbul gosh seriously ðŸ¤¢ Purab is a very nice and cute guy :D he helps Abhi at every step!! 
flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Komal1004

@flutterby would u stop bashing Purab and Bulbul gosh seriously🤢Purab is a very nice and cute guy :D he helps Abhi at every step!!

what i have written is MY opinion. gosh.. 🤢 if u dont agree there is nothing i can do abt it. And pls start getting used to the fact that not everybody who comes to this forum or everybody will like purab.

jeez... 🥱 and where have i BASHED purab. i have just said that i hate him and want to see him out of the serial.. that isnt bashing.. 🤔
flutterby thumbnail

Originally posted by: Komal1004

@flutterby would u stop bashing Purab and Bulbul gosh seriously🤢Purab is a very nice and cute guy :D he helps Abhi at every step!!

what i have written is MY opinion. gosh.. 🤢 if u dont agree there is nothing i can do abt it. And pls start getting used to the fact that not everybody who comes to this forum or everybody who watches KB will like purab.

jeez... 🥱 and where have i BASHED purab. i have just said that i hate him and want to see him out of the serial.. that isnt bashing.. 🤔