Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kriyansh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: poiu123

As per sense and sensibility , bulbul and purab will be paired, they will be in a relationship which will later break. Bulbul will accept suresh's proposal over a period of time and get married to him. She will eventually have a happy life with him.
There was an implicit message by jane austen that u can find ur life partner who may be totally unlike u and yetucanbe happy with him. Now how much the novel's story is spoilt will depend on Ekta.

see frankly speaking what your saying is right but that's jane Austen n this is an Indian serial...and no offence but the beauty and the beast concept doesn't work long...it may gain attention for a while but then..people will get bored...there was another show like this named Khobsurat...which had almost the same concept but didn't work as it was not accepted by the audience...n the show went off air quite early...I m not discriminating or anything all m trying to say is...people still like seeing a failrytale of a prince and a princess...
..PlayfulKiss.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I don't know anything. I just want my PraBhi and Bulbul-Purab to be together ❤️ 😆 
-Drama_Queen- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: SNoshin

I don't know anything. I just want my PraBhi and Bulbul-Purab to be together ❤️ 😆 

thats the best way to see it 😆😆 😉