Hw well do u know Sriti Jha?

lazee.bee thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Apparently thr r too many fan groups in dis forum since each of us have our favorites..😊
Just as sme1 mentioned in another post v just stick to d AT n consequently d activity in dis forum is dull..

I was thinking it wud b nice to get to know more abt d other casts of d show besides ur favorites n appreciate d work of other actors as well. 

An attempt to increase activity n avoid bashing of other actors. 

So here v go.. since I am a Sriti fan I am posing a few questions on her journey as an actor.. Have fun n give it a shot..

1. Name d first show of Sriti Jha? What role did she play?

2. Number of shows in which she portrayed dual personalities?

3. What role did she play in d serial Jyothi on Ndtv Imagine?

4. Name d starplus show where she played a princess? 

5. Name d lead actor of a famous mythological show who is a big tym fan of Sriti Jha n follows all her shows?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

abhiyaneet8 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
not a die hard fan but i do like her acting
i have first  seen her in jyoti . she played splilt personality character of sudha and suniana than balika vadu

vivkriti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Not a die hard fan of Sriti. But love her acting. I liked her in saubhagyavati Bhav. She was gud as Ganga in BV. But i did not like that show. So my favorite are Jhanvi n now Pragya.
flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Arre shaf, a lot of people are seeing her for the 1st time after seeing her work in unfortunately disastrous past 2 shows. How would anybody other than a religious die hard fan know of her past work? So you shd be telling everybody what work she has done rather than asking people what shows she has appeared in. 😊

Unfortunately.. TV has become monotonous and such talented actors are forced to do mediocre work or sit at home swatting flies. 😔 which other TV actress, apart from sriti can boast on having played a person with a split personality disorder or a blind girl or a tapori cum headstrong girl taking revenge for the atrocities heaped on her or a rural mother who is abused by her husband runs away from him to lead her own life finally free from him? Ans is nobody!!!!

I rue the day when NDTV Imagine shut down. 😔 crap channels like life ok, sony and colors are still carrying on 🤢
subhakmhl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Answers

1 - Dhoom Machao Dhoom - Malini
2 - 2 in Jyoti & Rakt Sambadh
3 - Sudha
4 - Shaurya aur Suhani
5 -

Not a big fan of her's but, I had been following her from Jiya jale

But pls post the correct ans. soon...
lazee.bee thumbnail

Originally posted by: flutterby

Arre shaf, a lot of people are seeing her for the 1st time after seeing her work in unfortunately disastrous past 2 shows. How would anybody other than a religious die hard fan know of her past work? So you shd be telling everybody what work she has done rather than asking people what shows she has appeared in. 😊

Unfortunately.. TV has become monotonous and such talented actors are forced to do mediocre work or sit at home swatting flies. 😔 which other TV actress, apart from sriti can boast on having played a person with a split personality disorder or a blind girl or a tapori cum headstrong girl taking revenge for the atrocities heaped on her or a rural mother who is abused by her husband runs away from him to lead her own life finally free from him? Ans is nobody!!!!

I rue the day when NDTV Imagine shut down. 😔 crap channels like life ok, sony and colors are still carrying on 🤢

Hey flutter.. I tot dis wud involve more ppl n exchange of posts.. whereas just a write up wud b more informative but not many wud participate (not dat many have responded so far..😭)
lazee.bee thumbnail
1. Name d first show of Sriti Jha? What role did she play? - Doom machao Dhoom. Played d role of Malini who plays keyboard in a band called the Pink band

2. Number of shows in which she portrayed dual personalities? - Three (3). Jyothi (Sudha / Devika), Rakt Sambandh (Sandhya / Vrinda) & Saubhagyavati Bhava (Jhanvi / Sia)

3. What role did she play in d serial Jyothi on Ndtv Imagine? She played d sister of d main lead n suffered from multiple personality disorder

4. Name d starplus show where she played a princess? Shaurya aur Suhani

5. Name d lead actor of a famous mythological show who is a big tym fan of Sriti Jha n follows all her shows? Mohit Raina

flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
but shaf... for the write up.. to be informative.. people have to come to this paticular forum hain ki nahin?

dont aasun bhahaofy... it isnt your fault at all.Edited by flutterby - 10 years ago