Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Candylicious thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Awesome update, thank you๐Ÿ˜ƒ. I find Suresh funny even when he is serious, one e.g. the previous episode at the concert all went crazy when Abhi arived and Suresh reaction was "accident hua kya..." he did not know what was happening ๐Ÿ˜† and yesterday he said 40 speed limit๐Ÿ˜† looking forward for Suresh's serious yet entertaining scenes๐Ÿ˜Š

Edited by rkis - 10 years ago
Koeli thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gewels

Thanks Koeli! Ok not a surprise that Suresh loves Bulbul- just surprised that Pragya hasn't clicked. Hasn't she ever wondered why Suresh never asked her to marry him and yet is always around?

she thought suresh was kinds shy and wondered why he didnot ever confess his love 
Koeli thumbnail

Originally posted by: rkis

Awesome update, thank you๐Ÿ˜ƒ. I find Suresh funny even when he is serious, one e.g. the last episode at the concert all went crazy when Abhi arived and Suresh reaction was "accident hoya kya..." he did not know what was happening ๐Ÿ˜† and yesterday he said 40 speed limit๐Ÿ˜† looking forward for Suresh's serious yet entertaining scenes๐Ÿ˜Š

i kinnda like the suresd guy ๐Ÿ˜† till now he has more shades in his character thab others
Asherkibiwi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
thankuu for d update di...and very beautiful tag ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Koeli thumbnail

Originally posted by: Asharkibiwi

thankuu for d update di...and very beautiful tag ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

thank you ๐Ÿ˜ณ