vivkriti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago

AbhiGya is my suggestion from the beginning.😆

Abhigya will be awesome.
adithyan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
tfs...uff yeh triangles and rectangles...
ParinConnects thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: adithyan

tfs...uff yeh triangles and rectangles...

uske bina ek cant get a sound sleep ðŸ˜†
devashree_h thumbnail
This is all so confusing for me.😆 When I saw first epi I thought the couples are Pragya-Suresh and Abhi-Bulbul. But then when I came to the forum I was happy to know that the couples are other way round. But then, how many guys are actually crazy for Bulbul? Suresh, that corporator and this guy?😆
ParinConnects thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: devashree_h

This is all so confusing for me.😆 When I saw first epi I thought the couples are Pragya-Suresh and Abhi-Bulbul. But then when I came to the forum I was happy to know that the couples are other way round. But then, how many guys are actually crazy for Bulbul? Suresh, that corporator and this guy?😆

never try to understand ekta's show... they have never made logic and they will never make too ðŸ˜†
pippa thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Somehow, Abhi doesn't sound like Edward, the guy Pragya's counterpart Elinor, marries in the novel.
Edward comes across as a wishy washy man who is secretly engaged to another woman for years and romances Elinor. They end up together but also end up living with Elinor's sis, Bulbul's counterpart and her husband, Suresh's counterpart as Edward has nowhere else to go!

Hope Ekta's penned a different story line here.

Star_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pippa

Somehow, Abhi doesn't sound like Edward, the guy Pragya's counterpart Elinor, marries in the novel.
Edward comes across as a wishy washy man who is secretly engaged to another woman for years and romances Elinor. They end up together but also end up living with Elinor's sis, Bulbul's counterpart and her husband, Suresh's counterpart as Edward has nowhere else to go!

Hope Ekta's penned a different story line here.

My theory is this- Abhi is modelled on Willoughby, Marianne's first love. But Ekta is pairing him up with Elinor (Pragya) here, which is really exciting. I think she has taken her hints from that confrontation scene between Elinor-Willoughby in the book and how Elinor has always disliked the passionate, charming Willoughby. Pragya will be equally annoyed with Abhi, the twist being she will also end up with him. Edward, is Suresh here, Pragya loves him but he is secretly in love with her sister, replacing the engagement story. Suresh, in my opinion, is a combination of Edward and Colonel Brandon.
We may also have another Willoughby for Marianne ( Bulbul), the manager of Abhi, who, according to the spoilers, will be in love with her. So, that may be her first heart break. 
edabella thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
So excited to see Arjit on this show ðŸ˜ƒ. Edited by edabella - 10 years ago