Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

petrichorr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Very nice development! I clubbed reading last few updates together  and like the direction, pace and ofcourse the story telling!
Don't know how far u've thought ahead but overall I like the way you are taking the story forward.

I could totally relate to Jodha when she was honest enuf to tell him he is attractive but she is not attracted to him... And then slowly his thoughts and positives coming to haunt her slowly...

Look forward to the next update. Tease you are! Leaving it hanging for us to wonder ...what next!

lashy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: indudolai

sorry di i have exams so dats y i did'nt review your storyπŸ˜†

soon i will di...waise bhi u r an
awesome writer who knws how to make her readers stick to d storyπŸ˜‰...and u knw how much i love dis storyπŸ€—

Thank you my dearest...😳 Will wait for your reviews...all the best for your exams😳

Originally posted by: Pals2411

loool... Jalal only got hurt.. kisi aur ke liye Jodha ka blood wood thodi na drain hogaπŸ˜†

TV serial dekh dekh kar aaj kal jaldi bharosa nahi hotaπŸ˜† Kya pata koi naya twist hoπŸ˜† Was looking for it here tooπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ Forgot for a second, that the writer cum director is LASHYπŸ˜›
Thank you...😳
By the way, where is the message wala shaqs. Maybe entry in next partπŸ˜‰ Look, nowadays my mind keeps thinking and making up stories.
Message waalaa shaqs.. woh ab thodi naa saamne aayega/aayegi πŸ˜› 
Suspense AhhπŸ˜‰ Its a wait and watch game now

Yup! πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: PrincessNancy

Awesome chapter di.. It was so so good!!!😳

Thanks da😳

I just LOVED how Jo chahte hue bhi/naa chahte hue bhi related all the qualities to Jalal... Aww!!!😳 The messages in the inbox were loool..πŸ˜† The match was AHAN! SO he was concentrating in the match till SHE arrived.. Aankhon hi aankhon mei ishaara ho gaya..😳 πŸ˜† Loved the chap!.. God! Ja is hurt.. Jo worried! πŸ˜² Interesting!πŸ˜‰

Thanksss...So, you liked it...and the msgs ...which was your favourite one da? πŸ˜›

JUST CANNOT WAIT for next update!!!!!😳
Love you di!πŸ€—
Love you tooo!πŸ€—

Edited by lashy - 10 years ago
ashpat thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Awww. I did not know that u really noticed when i did not reply to all chapters. Last second chapter i could not reply bec it reminded me of few things and could not bring myself to type much. 
But, let me tell u, i am getting hooked on to this story now. I have read the chapter where jalal and his gang es to her house first time 5 times, then movie chapter 3 times and dance chapter 3 times and last one 2 times too. I just love ur ff but the best thing about u is ur styke of writing. The way u write dailgues and play with words is just amazing. It is like u want to savor each word by repeating again, i actually do that with some of ur sentences or dualogues. I read it few times and just enjoy reading it as if i am eating yummy ben and jerrys chocolate ice cream.
Gayuraj thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
super story
loved it
awesome
pls pm me wen u update
Az3003 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Shraddha Di!! I'm going to be reading this story and commenting on each chapter!!! YOU ARE SUCH A BRILLIANT WRITER THAT EACH CHAPTER DESERVES PRAISE ON IT'S OWNπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘I'll leave reviews on your second thread as I readπŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
SUMESHNI thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Superb amazing update 
Jalal knows that jodha does have some feelings for him and jodha also realizes that she has feelings for him 
Plz plz continue soon 
Previous
1 ... 108 109 110 111 112